Inside Job -- FREE!

A left winger promoting a left wing site as 'independent'. Color me shocked.
"Inside Job" isn't about 9/11 being an inside job. It's about how Bankers buy off gov'ts and get them to sign on to trillions of leveraged debt.

Inside Job also shows how Iceland threw off the Bankers that were trying to enslave them with debt that wasn't theirs.

Bankers are trying to enslave the USA right now with the same scam.

If Inside Job is a "left wing" movie, then I guess I'm a Left Winger.

Please tear yourselves away from "Tom Cruise Divorce" and the "Miami Heat Rubber Ball Championship" long enough to watch this movie. It's an hour fifty well spent.

Gee, thank you Captain Obvious.

The fact remains, it's a left wing site, promoting left wing views.

Just because I happen to be intelligent enough to find information for myself instead of having it fed to me by biased media from either side, doesn't make me an idiot - but it does say rather a lot about you that you need to be fed.

And... for the record... I suggest you take a look at my input into the TomKat split... which was "The fucks I do not give". Moron.

A left winger promoting a left wing site as 'independent'. Color me shocked.
"Inside Job" isn't about 9/11 being an inside job. It's about how Bankers buy off gov'ts and get them to sign on to trillions of leveraged debt.

Inside Job also shows how Iceland threw off the Bankers that were trying to enslave them with debt that wasn't theirs.

Please tear yourselves away from "Tom Cruise Divorce" and the "Miami Heat Rubber Ball Championship" long enough to watch this movie. It's an hour fifty well spent.

Just because I happen to be intelligent enough to find information for myself instead of having it fed to me by biased media from either side, doesn't make me an idiot - but it does say rather a lot about you that you need to be fed.

And... for the record... I suggest you take a look at my input into the TomKat split... which was "The fucks I do not give". Moron.
Being against Banker Debt Slavery isn't a Left wing view, it's a common sense view.

Plus, all news sites are biased one way of the other, you just have to take that into consideration when you read it which is why I usually go to the "about us" portion of the site and see who the founders and contributors are. Bitch.

Being against Banker Debt Slavery isn't a Left wing view, it's a common sense view.

Plus, all news sites are biased one way of the other, you just have to take that into consideration when you read it which is why I usually go to the "about us" portion of the site and see who the founders and contributors are. Bitch.

It's not a 'news' site... it's a hack site. Personally I use one sentence to guide my judgement in most things. It's a quote... from Thomas Jefferson... it goes "Question, with boldness, even the very existence of God." I question, I interrogate, I evaluate - I do not need anyone to spoon feed me. I have already studied the US - and Global - economic collapse... mainly because I got paid to write about it. I don't need some hack site spoon feeding me parts of the story... I prefer the whole picture, not someone else's pieces of a jigsaw.

That you're still convinced this was the banks alone tells me you know jack shit about it. Twit.

I suggest you stick with discussing TomKat's impending divorce... that appears to be more your intellectual level.

It was primarily Wall Street, though obviously the mortgage companies outside the street were often in on it as well.

There's all sorts of outright fraud and theft going on at the Street on a constant basis. Latest was Barclay's manipulating the lending rate to other banks, they just got a huge fine.
Libor scandal: Barclays chairman Marcus Agius 'on the brink of stepping down' | Mail Online

Some of the current shenanigans:
The Scam Wall Street Learned From the Mafia | Politics News | Rolling Stone
Wall Street runs anticompetive scams on small town America - manipulating bond yields that are sold to cities, towns, and other municpalities.

the Robosigning scam that caused thousands of Americans to lose their homes illegally:
OCC Dropped The Ball On Robo-Signing Scandal, Watchdog Says

Betting against designed to fail bonds - while touting them to customers:
Did Citi Get a Sweet Deal? Bank Claims SEC Settlement on One CDO Clears It on All Others - ProPublica

Goldman Sachs to pay record settlement in fraud suit, change business practices

The Fed (remember, not a part of the government, independent banks) giving out hundreds of millions in secret loans to friends and relatives of Wall Street executives:
7 of the Nastiest Scams, Rip-Offs and Tricks From Wall Street Crooks | Occupy Wall Street | AlterNet

JP Morgan illegally manipulating the price of silver:
J.P. Morgan, HSBC sued for silver manipulation - MarketWatch

Zero Hedge's exposing Goldman Sach's manipulation of Flash Trading:
The Rising Power of Financial Blog Zero Hedge - Money 2009 -- New York Magazine

Etc, ad nauseum.

It was primarily Wall Street, though obviously the mortgage companies outside the street were often in on it as well.

There's all sorts of outright fraud and theft going on at the Street on a constant basis. Latest was Barclay's manipulating the lending rate to other banks, they just got a huge fine.
Libor scandal: Barclays chairman Marcus Agius 'on the brink of stepping down' | Mail Online

Some of the current shenanigans:
The Scam Wall Street Learned From the Mafia | Politics News | Rolling Stone
Wall Street runs anticompetive scams on small town America - manipulating bond yields that are sold to cities, towns, and other municpalities.

the Robosigning scam that caused thousands of Americans to lose their homes illegally:
OCC Dropped The Ball On Robo-Signing Scandal, Watchdog Says

Betting against designed to fail bonds - while touting them to customers:
Did Citi Get a Sweet Deal? Bank Claims SEC Settlement on One CDO Clears It on All Others - ProPublica

Goldman Sachs to pay record settlement in fraud suit, change business practices

The Fed (remember, not a part of the government, independent banks) giving out hundreds of millions in secret loans to friends and relatives of Wall Street executives:
7 of the Nastiest Scams, Rip-Offs and Tricks From Wall Street Crooks | Occupy Wall Street | AlterNet

JP Morgan illegally manipulating the price of silver:
J.P. Morgan, HSBC sued for silver manipulation - MarketWatch

Zero Hedge's exposing Goldman Sach's manipulation of Flash Trading:
The Rising Power of Financial Blog Zero Hedge - Money 2009 -- New York Magazine

Etc, ad nauseum.
And what has Eric Holder, Obama's wooden indian, done about any of this?

Very little - which points out the same issue that Inside Job makes.

That BOTH parties are beholden to Wall Street, and the country is governed according to their interests.

This is also a really good reason that Citizen United sucks so much - the last thing we need is even more money in the political game.

We have the best politicians money can buy, and anyone that has been paying attention knows that. Even if you go in with pure intentions, you will be eaten alive by the time you get out. The system as it exists now is inherently corrupting.

Very little - which points out the same issue that Inside Job makes.

That BOTH parties are beholden to Wall Street, and the country is governed according to their interests.

This is also a really good reason that Citizen United sucks so much - the last thing we need is even more money in the political game.

We have the best politicians money can buy, and anyone that has been paying attention knows that. Even if you go in with pure intentions, you will be eaten alive by the time you get out. The system as it exists now is inherently corrupting.

The only way to take money out of politics is to take money and power away from Washington. Reduce government by 90% and Citizens United won't be an issue.

Inside Job is a 2010 American documentary film, directed by Charles Ferguson, about the late-2000s financial crisis. Ferguson, who began researching in 2008,[3] said the film is about "the systemic corruption of the United States by the financial services industry and the consequences of that systemic corruption",[4] amongst them conflicts of interest of academic research, which led to improved disclosure standards by the American Economic Association.[5] In five parts, the film explores how changes in the policy environment and banking practices helped create the financial crisis.

Forum List

Back