Insemination fight ends in wife's arrest

He must know that I'm a total sucker for my little sister.

She gets her way every time.
dang

now THAT leaves too many questions that should NEVER be asked

:lol:

Yeah...

He opened himself up like a lady with an itch at the gynecologist.

:lol:

We could probably make an entire thread dedicated to the open ridicule and mockery of the above comments...which would rival any 9/11 Truth thread in terms of length.
too true
LOL

What if the baster was a strap-on?

Still depends on how the laws are written. Some states only count it as rape if an actual body part is used, I think. Otherwise, it's called something else.

That's interesting...so a broomhandle up the ass in a violent manner would not be considered rape or sexual assault?

Depends on the law where you are, what it's classified as and why. Whatever you call it, it's a felony, if that helps.

Still depends on how the laws are written. Some states only count it as rape if an actual body part is used, I think. Otherwise, it's called something else.

That's interesting...so a broomhandle up the ass in a violent manner would not be considered rape or sexual assault?

Depends on the law where you are, what it's classified as and why. Whatever you call it, it's a felony, if that helps.

I wonder if the assailant would be considered a sex offender and need to register?

Turkey baster to insemaniate...

Sounds like something Vince would sell.

vince-from-shamwow-slapchop.jpg

The makers of ShamWOW and SlapChop are pleased to announce their newest product...

The CervixBaster!

And introducing...

The CervixBaster VB!

With a built in vibrator!

I wonder if the assailant would be considered a sex offender and need to register?

If the crime of which he is eventually convicted is classified in that state as a sex crime, then yes. And I would imagine it would be, even if it's not specifically rape.

Forum List

Back