Insanity Defense

manu1959 said:
crap.....murder by definition is insane
Damn, where is this coming from? :confused: Not that I disagree with that premise...

Kathianne said:
Damn, where is this coming from? :confused: Not that I disagree with that premise...

i live in lafayette not far from where that lady got killed by the "goth" kid over credit cadr fraud...they were laying the ground work for insanity defense today....the kid hit her 38 times....carved a goth symbol in her back then took a two hour shower.....the other day....some lady in san francisco tossed her three kids in the bay.....no one did anything....

both will get off ....both deserve a bullet to the back of the head...

I think 'insanity' is a perfectly acceptable defense. Further, I think people who are found to be 'insane' should be moved immeadiately to the front of the line for state-sponsored, humane, and painless destruction.

Zhukov said:
I think 'insanity' is a perfectly acceptable defense. Further, I think people who are found to be 'insane' should be moved immeadiately to the front of the line for state-sponsored, humane, and painless destruction.

agreed.....muzzle to the medulla.... :2guns:

Zhukov said:
Clinical insanity is a lot different from the insanity that occurs during moments of emotional passion. You know, when people *snap*.

Hagbard Celine said:
Clinical insanity is a lot different from the insanity that occurs during moments of emotional passion. You know, when people *snap*.

don't care...take away someones rights you lose them as well.

Zhukov said:
Hagbard Celine said:
Yeah, and?

So, concerning an inquiry of a post of yours as to whether there was even a point, you instead negrep the inquiry? Am I then to assume there is in fact no point to your post? That I smoked you out with two words? Of course this would be nothing new, the lack of a point that is, for much of what you post, however the type of 'response' would be a new development; whereas before attempts at clarification were met with blatant verbal evasion now they will be met with simple rejection? That ought to be intellectually engaging.

Forum List

Back