Insane left let slip what they really have against Tebow

I disagree..

The same congress is there for the baseball player making the sign of the corss at the plate 3.5 times a game, 5 games a week, 165 games a season.

Same is true for the bball player at the stripe 5 times a game, 80 games a year.

But Tebow does it twice a game, one game a week, 16 games a year.....and HE gets the press..

Why?

Anyone?

OK....since no one wants to touch it...I will....

Becuase the press has been wanting to attackj it for years...but were concerned of being accused of racism.

Now that a White Conservative is doing it....the floodgates are open.

Disagree.

Kurt Warner is a Super Bowl winning white guy quarterback and is SUPER religious.

Phillip Rivers is another damn good white guy QB and he is also SUPER religious.

Why aren't these guys criticized?

Answer: Because they are truly humble and don't go off about religion whenever a mic is put in front of him.

David Ortiz points to the sky every time he hits a homerun. Why isn't he criticized like Tebow?

Answer: Because he doesn't go off about his religion whenever a mic is put in front of him.

excellent point giving me reason to re-think my theory.
Thanks.

the NFL is a copycat league. Something will be copied. His offense or the defense that shuts him down.
See The pats and their offense, Vick and his running. Defense of the Ravens. All things that got copied.
Yeah people will have opinions on his god stuff. He lays it on thick, and it will put people off. Just the way it is.

Thats just the point. He plays one game a week...and is seen in the "Tebow" position maybe twice a game. ...thats twice a week.....That is by no means laying it on thick.

I watch basketball and see the same player make the sign of the cross while at the stripe 5 times a game, 4 games a week....80 games a season.....yet gets absolutely no recognition for his actions.

Seems to me you refuse to recognize that the media has made this into something more than it is...and as I said..the way they report it....they are making it as if it is a bad thing.

And the fact that you say "twice a week" is laying it on thick but 20 times a week is not shows you how the media is making it more than it is.

oh you mean the media hyping up the fact tebow took a loosing team and has gone on a 7-1 run?

No they would never do that..

i didnt say twice a week. You did. Dont put words in my mouth and make things up.

I have watched him play twice ...full games...

He was seen making the motion of prayer twice in each game.

And the media is more wrapped up in his strong faith than they are in his wins.

As I said earlier...he was a media figure after his very frist win.....he did not become one due to his 7-1 run.

I agree..

But do we blame Tebow?

Why is the media all over Tebow...but not all over the basketball player....

Or the baseball player who makes the sign of the cross 3 times a game when at the plate....5 games a week?

Can you rationalize it?

I don't blame Tebow, however, He hasn't done anything to curtail the spotlight. He likes it, IMO.

I think they are all over Him because He's all Religion, all the time and has been since day one at Florida. It's what defines Him and He has allowed it to happen.

You combine that with His inexplicable and dramatic wins along with His cult following and you have yourself a media frenzy.

Jeez......what the fock is up with those wins?

On Sunday evening when they were down by 3 in regulation I said to my wife (she is a mjaor league football fan)....The Broncos have them excactly where they want them...the Broncos are going to win this game.

And the scary part?

I said it when the Bears had the ball with 2 minutes to go and Denver with no timeouts.....

My wife said I was nuts.

This is why New England needs to be up two or three scores come fourth quarter this Sunday.

Actually, given our defense definitely three scores.

I don't blame Tebow, however, He hasn't done anything to curtail the spotlight. He likes it, IMO.

I think they are all over Him because He's all Religion, all the time and has been since day one at Florida. It's what defines Him and He has allowed it to happen.

You combine that with His inexplicable and dramatic wins along with His cult following and you have yourself a media frenzy.

On Sunday evening when they were down by 3 in regulation I said to my wife (she is a mjaor league football fan)....The Broncos have them excactly where they want them...the Broncos are going to win this game.

And the scary part?

I said it when the Bears had the ball with 2 minutes to go and Denver with no timeouts.....

My wife said I was nuts.

This is why New England needs to be up two or three scores come fourth quarter this Sunday.

But what is it with the Broncos?
A good passing game is required to have a solid running game and visa versa.

Army would never be able to compete with an Alabama.....and even if the got lucky and capitalized on Bama mistakes......no way Army would be able to beat Alabama, Michigan, Boise State, Nebraska and 3 other teams in the same season..

I mean...heck...they have beaten 7 out of 8 teams without a real passing threat. Any team can go with a 4-4 on every play and stuff the running game....but they still lose to them.

Heck...I just dont get it

And the scary part?

My wife said I was nuts.

Army would never be able to compete with an Alabama.....and even if the got lucky and capitalized on Bama mistakes......no way Army would be able to beat Alabama, Michigan, Boise State, Nebraska and 3 other teams in the same season..

I mean...heck...they have beaten 7 out of 8 teams without a real passing threat. Any team can go with a 4-4 on every play and stuff the running game....but they still lose to them.

Their defense has really gelled and is keeping teams to 10 and 13 points most games. When you're defense is doing that even the most inept offenses can put enough points on the board to squeak out a win.

And the scary part?

My wife said I was nuts.

What Tebow brings to the field is a running quarterback....that threat negates the neccessity of HAVING a great arm.

oh you mean the media hyping up the fact tebow took a loosing team and has gone on a 7-1 run?

No they would never do that..

i didnt say twice a week. You did. Dont put words in my mouth and make things up.

I have watched him play twice ...full games...

He was seen making the motion of prayer twice in each game.

And the media is more wrapped up in his strong faith than they are in his wins.

As I said earlier...he was a media figure after his very frist win.....he did not become one due to his 7-1 run.

motion to prayer is meaningless. Everyone does it. Its when he gets in front of the mic is where people are raising issues.

Yeah so? People hype up a lot of things when teams are loosing and finally win.

In Denver?

Yes....you are correct.

But nationally? I mean...really? It is national news when a team that is 4 games below 500 wins and becomes 3 games below 500?

Sorry....but I disagree....there is more to it becoming national news just becasue a team with a losing record wins a game...heck...it usually wouldnt get anything more than a "score and stats" on sports channel...but his first win was discussed on every morning news show the following day.

Columbia University snapped aan 8 year losing streak....or something like that......something like 80 games...and it didnt make the regular news.

And YES, this IS about politics:

People are always looking for signs of God’s beneficence, and a victory by the Orange Crush over the blue-clad Patriots, from the bluest of blue states, will give fodder to a Christian revivalism that has already turned the Republican presidential race into a pander-thon to social conservatives, rekindling memories of those cultural icons of the ‘80s, the Moral Majority and “Hee Haw.”

If Tebow wins the Super Bowl, against all odds, it will buoy his faithful, and emboldened faithful can do insane things, like burning mosques, bashing gays and indiscriminately banishing immigrants.

Read more: Columnist: If Tim Tebow Wins the Super Bowl Christians Will Be 'Burning Mosques, Bashing Gays and Indiscriminately Banishing Immigrants' ... - Tim Tebow - Fox Nation

Now here's the clincher. THAT PARAGRAPH in bold has been removed from the article, but Fox News reported on it before that paragraph was removed.

Apparently, the leftist Rabbi let his real feelings go and then quickly removed it and buttoned up after receiving some irate email.

You can see the NOW SANITIZED version here: My Tim Tebow Problem | The Jewish Week

What a hoot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my! That's when the article's author's personality comes out! Talk about bigotted!

What Tebow brings to the field is a running quarterback....that threat negates the neccessity of HAVING a great arm.

Moon, McNabb, Vick....and others did that as well.

But I agree with Article 15......when your defense keeps you in a low scoring game, you only need to score one more point than the opponent......

And I gotta tell you...I have watched the Broncos twice this season...and their defense is relentless.....

The Pats may have some issues with them.

And the scary part?

My wife said I was nuts.

id say 5

5?

IO dont think so.

Tebow does not have the ability to score 35 points in a game...

New england needs 21 points and they will win.

Question is....can Brady score 3 times against the Broncos?

And the scary part?

My wife said I was nuts.

id say 5

Tebow, damnit!

:evil:

Forum List

Back