Insane left let slip what they really have against Tebow

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

hey.....the man is a star for 1 quarter a game...and he has a 7-1 record.

Cant imagine what will be his results when he can start a game the same way he finishes one.

I think God works through him.

His wins are always miracles.

:eusa_angel:

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

Cant imagine what will be his results when he can start a game the same way he finishes one.

Until he learns how to learn how to throw the football that isn't going to happen.

For years I would listen to post fight interveiws of boxers and they would first thank their Lord....
For years I have watched basketball players make the sign of the cross before taking a foul shot
For years I watched track stars thank their Lord after winning the gold.

So what is different with Tebow?

Other than being a white conservaitve....nothing.

Hmmm.........

Until he learns how to learn how to throw the football that isn't going to happen.

lol...I cant agree with you more on that one.

I'm not a religious person at all but I love that Tebow is very religious and dares to wear it on his sleeve, much to the consternation of so many. Keep it up Tim! It's just a matter of time before their undies are so knotted and wedged up their cracks they won't even be able to move.

For years I would listen to post fight interveiws of boxers and they would first thank their Lord....
For years I have watched basketball players make the sign of the cross before taking a foul shot

Hmmm.........

people hate winners, and look for reasons to tear them down. Happens all the time. Tebow will eventually fade off and someone new will take his place.

winning one game for a team that has a losing record does not label you a winner.

Yet he was criticized after his first game....lifting the record of the Borncos to 3 games UNDER 500.

So ignore the reality if you wish....but he is a target for the left and the media..and has been since his first day on thew field as a starter.

I know, it's driving the atheists bat shit crazy right here at Christmas time.

I'm loving it.

I'm an atheist, and it doesn't bother me a bit. I don't give a damn about other people's religious beliefs unless they try to ram them down my throat.

However, that being said, Christians often to try to ram their beliefs down your throat. If you tell someone you're an atheist, you'll often become the target of all kinds of sanctimonious proselyting and assumptions that you're some kind of moral leper.

I always marvel at the fact that Christians think your are supposed to treat their beliefs with respect, but they feel perfectly free to denigrate yours.

christ you guys are making a political issue out of this?

just....lazy and sad.

lol. We are?

Where have you been?

yeah you are..I dont care what a Rabbi says. you could just ignore him

Tebow is running something the NFL has yet to figure out. either they will copy it, or when someone actual beats him loose.
When he does Loose the rest of the NFL will try to copy that.

Has nothing to do with god.

First off...the NFL will never adopt his style of play. The passing game is a must in the NFL....otherwise they would all be running a full house triple option offense....like the academies did...

Second.....like I said in an earlier post...the media has made this an issue...and a negative one.

I see many an interview with ohter NFL players criticizing him for his "prayer" actions...

Yet not ONE has interviewed a single Bronco to find out how his team mates feel...

No one has interviewed Christians that approve of his open love of faith.

THAT makes it political.

It is not what you report...it is how you report it.

Obama says 57 states and it is reported as a funny gaffe...as it should be.

Perry says 8 Supreme Court Justices and it is reported as a serious blow to his campaign.

I'm loving it.

I'm an atheist, and it doesn't bother me a bit. I don't give a damn about other people's religious beliefs unless they try to ram them down my throat.

However, that being said, Christians often to try to ram their beliefs down your throat. If you tell someone you're an atheist, you'll often become the target of all kinds of sanctimonious proselyting and assumptions that you're some kind of moral leper.

I always marvel at the fact that Christians think your are supposed to treat their beliefs with respect, but they feel perfectly free to denigrate yours.

I've never met a Christian who tried to shove anything down my throat. and I'm an agnostic.

I'm loving it.

I've never met a Christian who tried to shove anything down my throat. and I'm an agnostic.

Neither have I...and I am a Jew.

christ you guys are making a political issue out of this?

just....lazy and sad.

lol. We are?

Where have you been?

Tebow is running something the NFL has yet to figure out. either they will copy it, or when someone actual beats him loose.

You sound pretty angry that not every agrees.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm.........

people hate winners, and look for reasons to tear them down. Happens all the time. Tebow will eventually fade off and someone new will take his place.

That's what the people on the left have been saying about Rush Limbaugh since 1988.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The overexposure and media lovefest that surrounds Him because of it.

I agree...but you see it as a media love fest.

Yet all I am seeing are interviews with others criticizing him for his actions.

If it were a love fest, they would present interviews of people PRAISING him for his actions.

There's absolutely a media lovefest going on with this guy. They can't get enough of Him.

Granted it isn't all positive but there are oodles of people in the media praising Him for His actions.

The point is it's been Tebow! Religion! Tebow! Religion! Tebow! Religion! 24/7

You do that with any athlete and people will have a problem with it.

First off...the NFL will never adopt his style of play. The passing game is a must in the NFL....otherwise they would all be running a full house triple option offense....like the academies did...

Second.....like I said in an earlier post...the media has made this an issue...and a negative one.

I see many an interview with ohter NFL players criticizing him for his "prayer" actions...

Yet not ONE has interviewed a single Bronco to find out how his team mates feel...

No one has interviewed Christians that approve of his open love of faith.

THAT makes it political.

It is not what you report...it is how you report it.

Obama says 57 states and it is reported as a funny gaffe...as it should be.

Perry says 8 Supreme Court Justices and it is reported as a serious blow to his campaign.
the NFL is a copycat league. Something will be copied. His offense or the defense that shuts him down.
See The pats and their offense, Vick and his running. Defense of the Ravens. All things that got copied.
Yeah people will have opinions on his god stuff. He lays it on thick, and it will put people off. Just the way it is.

Thats just the point. He plays one game a week...and is seen in the "Tebow" position maybe twice a game. ...thats twice a week.....That is by no means laying it on thick.

I watch basketball and see the same player make the sign of the cross while at the stripe 5 times a game, 4 games a week....80 games a season.....yet gets absolutely no recognition for his actions.

Seems to me you refuse to recognize that the media has made this into something more than it is...and as I said..the way they report it....they are making it as if it is a bad thing.

And the fact that you say "twice a week" is laying it on thick but 20 times a week is not shows you how the media is making it more than it is.

As Al Davis always stated: "Just Win, Baby!"

Forum List

Back