Insane Heartless Detroit Judge Rules Blacks Do Not Have A Right To Free Water

You retard. Once the infrastructure is in place the cost of maintenance is minimal. The cost is nowhere near what they make in revenue. They can have a six month grace period. Please dont try to explain business cost to me when you are on welfare white boy.

Six months ? Lol ! You've obviously never worked for a utility.
Obviously you've never owned one. Figures you think giving customers a grace period would financially ruin the company. Thats why you are a worker bee or on welfare. You dont understand things at the level required to conduct business. They arent selling backpacks. Everyone needs water so they always have revenue coming in and plenty more set aside just in case. Its amazing what you employees end up believing.

Actually you're full of shit. I work presently for a utility, and I see first hand what has to be done to conduct the business.
There are many programs that help low income ratepayers, and even some that pay their entire utility bill, however many of the programs dry up when federal dollars stop coming in.
Most utilities themselves help low income ratepayers, with there own programs. Now at some point the non paid bills either get written off, or they have to be paid. My utility on most days will have to disconnect water and electric services for around 30 ratepayers that have ran out of energy assistance dollars, and can't pay the bill themselves. This is after they have went 60 days without paying the bill, or contacted us to make new payment arrangements.
Bottom line, you simply don't let people have free water and or electricity forever, and if they do not have a medical reason barring us from legally disconnecting services, then the lights go out, and the water stops running.
Big difference between working for one and owning one. As an employee you dont get to see the bottom line. As long as line that stipulates paying you a third of what they make in profit off your work is maintained, they dont care. Like I said a grace period is not going to hurt the company. You just fell for the company line that said you will lose your job if some people get too long of a grace period. IOW you were frightened. Why do you think they pay some peoples bills and have all those programs moron? You just basically contradicted yourself.
It's called welfare, moron. Who do you think pays for the deadbeats? Duh, it gets passed on to the people who are more responsible about paying their bills. IOW everyone that pays gets punished into having to foot the bill for the deadbeats. Course if the feds hand over checks that means I get to pay for deadbeats in chicago even though I don't live in chicago or pay for city water.
If we as taxpayers can pay for corporate welfare why are you whining about doing the same for people that need water moron?

If blacks get free water for being black then nobody of any colour should get a water bill from any city, town, village or utility of any sort. Then see how long the "free" water continues to flow.

If blacks get free water for being black then nobody of any colour should get a water bill from any city, town, village or utility of any sort. Then see how long the "free" water continues to flow.
No one mentioned the 6 month grace period was only for Black people except the feral chimp that started the thread. Its for anyone that gets water from this source.

Six months ? Lol ! You've obviously never worked for a utility.
Obviously you've never owned one. Figures you think giving customers a grace period would financially ruin the company. Thats why you are a worker bee or on welfare. You dont understand things at the level required to conduct business. They arent selling backpacks. Everyone needs water so they always have revenue coming in and plenty more set aside just in case. Its amazing what you employees end up believing.

Actually you're full of shit. I work presently for a utility, and I see first hand what has to be done to conduct the business.
There are many programs that help low income ratepayers, and even some that pay their entire utility bill, however many of the programs dry up when federal dollars stop coming in.
Most utilities themselves help low income ratepayers, with there own programs. Now at some point the non paid bills either get written off, or they have to be paid. My utility on most days will have to disconnect water and electric services for around 30 ratepayers that have ran out of energy assistance dollars, and can't pay the bill themselves. This is after they have went 60 days without paying the bill, or contacted us to make new payment arrangements.
Bottom line, you simply don't let people have free water and or electricity forever, and if they do not have a medical reason barring us from legally disconnecting services, then the lights go out, and the water stops running.
Big difference between working for one and owning one. As an employee you dont get to see the bottom line. As long as line that stipulates paying you a third of what they make in profit off your work is maintained, they dont care. Like I said a grace period is not going to hurt the company. You just fell for the company line that said you will lose your job if some people get too long of a grace period. IOW you were frightened. Why do you think they pay some peoples bills and have all those programs moron? You just basically contradicted yourself.
It's called welfare, moron. Who do you think pays for the deadbeats? Duh, it gets passed on to the people who are more responsible about paying their bills. IOW everyone that pays gets punished into having to foot the bill for the deadbeats. Course if the feds hand over checks that means I get to pay for deadbeats in chicago even though I don't live in chicago or pay for city water.
If we as taxpayers can pay for corporate welfare why are you whining about doing the same for people that need water moron?
Yeah cause corporations that produce products, make payroll, and PAY THEIR UTILITY BILLS is the same thing as deadbeats that want free utilities.

Yeah cause corporations that produce products, make payroll, and PAY THEIR UTILITY BILLS is the same thing as deadbeats that want free utilities.
People that use water pay taxes moron. Corporations shouldnt get a pass because they make profits. Try another deflection.

People that use water pay taxes moron. Corporations shouldnt get a pass because they make profits. Try another deflection.
People that have no income pay no TAXES MORON. Profits are calculated by subtracting cost of goods and services. Profits are not on gross receipts, MORON. Many corporations have billions in revenue and practically no profit. Taxing corporations on profit amounts to begging companies to increase their expenses so they don't have to piss away revenue on taxes. Corporate taxes are moronic. But I guess that's why you like them.

People that have no income pay no TAXES MORON. Profits are calculated by subtracting cost of goods and services. Profits are not on gross receipts, MORON. Many corporations have billions in revenue and practically no profit. Taxing corporations on profit amounts to begging companies to increase their expenses so they don't have to piss away revenue on taxes. Corporate taxes are moronic. But I guess that's why you like them.

Another idiot that actually thinks there are people that buy things without paying taxes.

Profits are also calculated on subtracting expenses like the in house movie theater in the boardroom and vacations in the Bermudas. These are called tax write offs after they sneak around the block and jump in the window come the end of the fiscal year.

Another idiot that actually thinks there are people that buy things without paying taxes.

Profits are also calculated on subtracting expenses like the in house movie theater in the boardroom and vacations in the Bermudas. These are called tax write offs after they sneak around the block and jump in the window come the end of the fiscal year.
WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FEDERAL TAXES MORON

What part of me saying profits are calculated by subtracting cost of goods and services confused you into thinking I did not say subtracting expenses? Yes, corporations spend it all so they don't have to pay taxes on profit. It's not corporate welfare it's the stupidity of high corporate taxes. Bring the corporate tax rate down to something small and the corporations will get lean and profitable.

Last edited:
Are you going to purify you own water?
Why would she do that when her taxes would pay for that already?

What makes you think she pays any taxes?

What makes you think that I am saying she does pay taxes? Its a hypothetical. For all I know she could live in another country.

I accept that and ask if you think the people that want free water pay any taxes?
I would love water piped to my home for free and I pay taxes. If I can pay taxes to keep my community park maintained and use it freely, why cant I have free water as part of me paying taxes?

Is your utility a publicly owned ? If so, start attending monthly board meetings and push for a plan like that. Better yet, run for a board member position, and push for your idea on the inside.
If your utility is private, contact your states utility regulators, and push for your idea with them.

Stupid thread is stupid. I bet everyone of those people has had at least a 2 month grace period. I mean they don't just come shut off your shit cuz you're one day late. And I bet not ONE of them has made a partial payment to even try to look like people who are trying.

And of course the racist Asclepias , who no doubt has never paid for anything in his entire life, is in here crying that it isn't fair.

He'd be nowhere to be seen if this were white people.

Stupid thread is stupid. I bet everyone of those people has had at least a 2 month grace period. I mean they don't just come shut off your shit cuz you're one day late. And I bet not ONE of them has made a partial payment to even try to look like people who are trying.

And of course the racist Asclepias , who no doubt has never paid for anything in his entire life, is in here crying that it isn't fair.

Typical racist. He sees Detroit and he thinks no whites are affected. What a moron.

Why would she do that when her taxes would pay for that already?

What makes you think that I am saying she does pay taxes? Its a hypothetical. For all I know she could live in another country.

I accept that and ask if you think the people that want free water pay any taxes?
I would love water piped to my home for free and I pay taxes. If I can pay taxes to keep my community park maintained and use it freely, why cant I have free water as part of me paying taxes?

Is your utility a publicly owned ? If so, start attending monthly board meetings and push for a plan like that. Better yet, run for a board member position, and push for your idea on the inside.
If your utility is private, contact your states utility regulators, and push for your idea with them.

Why would I do that? I pay for my water on time. I dont need a grace period.

What part of me saying profits are calculated by subtracting cost of goods and services confused you into thinking I did not say subtracting expenses? Yes, corporations spend it all so they don't have to pay taxes on profit. It's not corporate welfare it's the stupidity of high corporate taxes. Bring the corporate tax rate down to something small and the corporations will get lean and profitable.
No I was talking about taxes moron. I dont care what kind of taxes. You are the one that suddenly switched to federal once you saw what an idiot you were for claiming people without income pay no taxes.. We tried the trickle down theory and it failed. Were you asleep during the last administration that brought about the recession?

man, I just reread the article and the city themselves imposed a month long moratorium on shutting water off to try to get people on a payment plan.

These people don't want to pay ANYTHING. Hope they thirst to death.

Are you sure you read my post ? I gave you a few suggestions. If you want to see your community obtain its water service unmetered and paid through a flat rate via your property taxes, you're going to have to push that idea.

man, I just reread the article and the city themselves imposed a month long moratorium on shutting water off to try to get people on a payment plan.

The residents wanted six months not 1.

Are you sure you read my post ? I gave you a few suggestions. If you want to see your community obtain its water service unmetered and paid through a flat rate via your property taxes, you're going to have to push that idea.

I read your post. I think you didnt read mine. Who said what I wanted my community to do? I just agree water should be piped for free to everyone even though its paid by taxes. Its not that big of a deal to me to try and push it. If it was I wouldnt be discussing it with you on this board. I'd actually be effecting change.

I read your post. I think you didnt read mine. Who said what I wanted my community to do? I just agree water should be piped for free to everyone even though its paid by taxes. Its not that big of a deal to me to try and push it. If it was I wouldnt be discussing it with you on this board. I'd actually be effecting change.

Who cares what they wanted?

Do you imagine that in that one month those freeloaders paid the water company ANYTHING?

Look at it from the perspective of rent. If you take your landlord to court claiming you don't have to pay rent. You are required by law to put your monthly rent into an escrow account. If you win, you retain in the account, if you lose the account pays the landlord. If you fail to make payments to the account, the court orders a default judgement against you.

Think these freeloaders had an escrow account?

What tax pays for your water?

No I was talking about taxes moron. I dont care what kind of taxes. You are the one that suddenly switched to federal once you saw what an idiot you were for claiming people without income pay no taxes.. We tried the trickle down theory and it failed. Were you asleep during the last administration that brought about the recession?
no MORON the discussion was on FEDERAL PAYMENTS THAT WERE BEING USED TO FUND WELFARE YA RETARD

Trickle down has NOTHING TO DO WITH CORPORATE TAXES MORON.

Forum List

Back