Insane Black Dem wants to Impeach Trump over Slavery

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Candace Owens: Dems are playing 'mad libs’, say anything and blame Trump
Blexit Movement founder Candace Owens and former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski share their perspectives.

ME: Just when you think things are as dumb as they can get, along comes Al Green, who seems to be IM2's smarter brother

Blexit Movement founder Candace Owens and former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski share their perspectives.

ME: Just when you think things are as dumb as they can get, along comes Al Green, who seems to be IM2's smarter brother

"Caveman" Al Green is dumb beyond ANY reasoning or logic. It's fitting that he's a Dem..........

White people are the only race on the planet who have tried to end world wide slavery ...******* in africa still practice it ...left wingers say nothing

I thought the original sin was Adam eating the apple in Eden! Who knew that black slavery started and begun and profited on by Blacks was the first and worse injustice ever perpetrated on humanity. I'll need to throw out an awful lot of my history books.

You know, I think Trump also started the trend towards body odor in subways as well. That rat bastard.

"Caveman" Al Green is dumb beyond ANY reasoning or logic. It's fitting that he's a Dem..........

He's a democrat because obviously, no one would hire this guy for a job and no other political party is stupid enough to take him! And as proof, watch that NOT ONE democrat condemns his statements.

You're ignorance and stupidity is annoying.

Nobody was taking away anyone's rights you lying sack of shit. Your link and story are fake news
And IM2, the racist dummy, invades ANOTHER thread! I say it's time we all just IGNORE his sorry ass and pretend he's not there. These idiots HATE to be ignored.
Has he invaded this thread? I put that useless pustule on Ignore long ago. My time is too valuable and short to waste on his kind. If everyone just ignored that loser, it would be a worse fate for him than death.

White people are the only race on the planet who have tried to end world wide slavery ...******* in africa still practice it ...left wingers say nothing
^^^^^^ WINNING POST. Blacks invented slavery as a vital part of their economy. White people have done more than anyone else trying to end it and even have tried to make up for it. In fact, in writing the Organic Laws of this country, the Founders almost had a constitutional meltdown over the issue pressing the matter right to the limit short of blowing things up, but it just wasn't time yet in the late 18th century and mankind wasn't quite ready to wholly deal with it yet.

Last edited:

You're ignorance and stupidity is annoying.

Nobody was taking away anyone's rights you lying sack of shit. Your link and story are fake news
And IM2, the racist dummy, invades ANOTHER thread! I say it's time we all just IGNORE his sorry ass and pretend he's not there. These idiots HATE to be ignored.
Has he invaded this thread? I put that useless pustule on Ignore long ago. My time is too valuable and short to waste on his kind. If everyone just ignored that loser, it would be a worse fate for him than death.
Yes, he HAS, but with only one VERY weak post.

They want to impeach Trump because Obama and Biden had ancestors that owned slaves???

^^^^^^ WINNING POST. Blacks invented slavery as a vital part of their economy. White people have done more than anyone else trying to end it and even have tried to make up for it. In fact, in writing the Organic Laws of this country, the Founders almost had a constitutional meltdown over the issue pressing the matter right to the limit short of blowing things up, but it just wasn't time yet in the late 18th century and mankind wasn't quite ready to wholly deal with it yet.

TWO winning posts.

Forum List

Back