Innocent man convicted of rape, dies in prison

Thank God for DNA.

Look how long JonBenet Ramsey's parents were suspects until they found someone else's DNA on her body.

Many courts still resist DNA evidence and will often work to make it inadmissible. If they would only stop fighting it, it is the best tool in catching criminals and avoiding mistakes like this.

Provide evidence of this claim. Or is this another one of your " I just said it for effect" stories?

RGS ... you need to start reading more ... really.

It's a damned shame that polygraphs tests aren't 100% accurate, isn't it?

The system we have sucks, but sadly it's the best system we can devise.

I STILL object to the fact that if you go to trial, your punishment is greater than if you cop a plea, though.

That's just WRONG.

I love the morons who still think polygraphs are accurate ... some courts will even use them as the strongest evidence still.

I know a person who if you ask her her name, she tells you truthfully and fails the polygraph test.

Such people as her, and those who can beat the test even when they're lying, make the things pretty much dismissable.

I know a person who if you ask her her name, she tells you truthfully and fails the polygraph test.

Such people as her, and those who can beat the test even when they're lying, make the things pretty much dismissable.
Why does she take polygraph tests? Are you sure she's telling you the truth about taking them? :lol:

Many courts still resist DNA evidence and will often work to make it inadmissible. If they would only stop fighting it, it is the best tool in catching criminals and avoiding mistakes like this.

Provide evidence of this claim. Or is this another one of your " I just said it for effect" stories?

RGS ... you need to start reading more ... really.

In other words you have no facts. Thanks for playing though.

Gunny as long as DA is a stepping stone to another bigger politicla office that problem will exist.

Does anyone here NOT realize that by the time a criminal is busted that he has been doing wrong for a long time? I don't buy that "innocent" man shit; he finally got caught.

Ladies, don't feel sorry, unless if you like the concept of being beaten into giving up the ginch.

Dr.T The DNA evidence says it wasn't him did the rape. And while you are right about most crimes rape isn't most crimes.

There is no evidence that he raped anyone Sorry your belief absent evidence constitutes no proof that he did any such thing.

There is no evidence that he raped anyone Sorry your belief absent evidence constitutes no proof that he did any such thing.

Kittenkodder makes ignorant claims without a shred of proof all the time. Her latest excuse being she just said it for "effect" and we were not to take her at what she said. You remember? Her claim that more innocent people have been put to death then guilty that served their sentence. And her latest is claiming that courts refuse DNA evidence. Again a claim with absolutely no evidence to back it up. And when called on it? She just says " well I know it is true, why don't you?"

Kittenkodder makes ignorant claims without a shred of proof all the time. Her latest excuse being she just said it for "effect" and we were not to take her at what she said. You remember? Her claim that more innocent people have been put to death then guilty that served their sentence. And her latest is claiming that courts refuse DNA evidence. Again a claim with absolutely no evidence to back it up. And when called on it? She just says " well I know it is true, why don't you?"

How special ... RGS is obsessed with me. Hey, didn't I see you on that gay website?

I never claimed he was Innocent. Just that he didn't do the crime of which he was convicted. Kit Repentance doesn't make yoiu innocent. And John 3;16 doesn't claim otherwise.

The only innocent man to ever walk the face of the earth was crucified around 2000 years ago largely for making the rest of us look bad.

Forum List

Back