'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker taken

Why? and why do they leak this info, they're trying to get a man killed so they can avoid blame of stupid policies, wow, I never thought this would happen in the US

This guy sure has a lot of defenders....admirable, I suppose.

He hasn't done anything illegal. You support our Government harassing a man for exercising his 1st Amendment rights? And you complain about how you are treated as a Gay person? Really?

He may have violated his parole. But, because you guys like him....that is all irrelevant. Who knew you guys would rally around a convicted drug and fraud guy. I guess if he wraps himself in an anti-muslim flag, you guys will swallow anything.

This guy sure has a lot of defenders....admirable, I suppose.

He hasn't done anything illegal. You support our Government harassing a man for exercising his 1st Amendment rights? And you complain about how you are treated as a Gay person? Really?

He may have violated his parole. But, because you guys like him....that is all irrelevant. Who knew you guys would rally around a convicted drug and fraud guy. I guess if he wraps himself in an anti-muslim flag, you guys will swallow anything.

Ya and Randy Weaver deserved to have his son and wife murdered too right? You are beyond stupid and HYPOCRITE to boot. Do not EVER bitch about how you are treated again.

Ya and Randy Weaver deserved to have his son and wife murdered too right? You are beyond stupid and HYPOCRITE to boot. Do not EVER bitch about how you are treated again.

Oh look! Randy Weaver! Look over there! Deflect!

But...back to the topic of this thread. If I had ever been convicted of stuff and there was a possibility I had violated my parole....isn't it an expectation I would get called or pulled in? ... or isn't that an expectation anymore?

At least she is consistent with her hypocrisies.

Our ambassador is tortured and murdered, and she consistently bashes Americans and those of us that are outraged. Hypocrite in the purest sense of the word

What are the terms of this mans probation? Anyone know what they are?

Maybe the judge said, "Ok, here are the terms of your probation. We don't have room in our jails for you and you have been caught making Meth. So we are going to put you on probation. You are not allowed to associate with other known drug dealers, you are not allowed to make meth, you are not allowed to make a video about Muslims and put it on YouTube. Got that? Good! Now get out of my sight."

What are the terms of this mans probation? Anyone know what they are?

Maybe the judge said, "Ok, here are the terms of your probation. We don't have room in our jails for you and you have been caught making Meth. So we are going to put you on probation. You are not allowed to associate with other known drug dealers, you are not allowed to make meth, you are not allowed to make a video about Muslims and put it on YouTube. Got that? Good! Now get out of my sight."

Actually, part of his probation for the wire fraud conviction was not allowed to use computers/internet for ANY reason....

Our ambassador is tortured and murdered, and she consistently bashes Americans and those of us that are outraged. Hypocrite in the purest sense of the word

No he wasn't...

And kindly show where I "consistantly bash Americans"? Oh wait....it's because I don't think it's right to support a convicted fraud and I don't think it's right to make political hay over the death of Americans......I get it now.

No he wasn't...

And kindly show where I "consistantly bash Americans"? Oh wait....it's because I don't think it's right to support a convicted fraud and I don't think it's right to make political hay over the death of Americans......I get it now.

Look, I don't like you, you are most unaware of your hypocrisies. I have nothing to say to you. You actually disgust me. Most people I can tolerate, you are one of those that I simply dislike, your posts are quick to condemn Americans before they condemn the actual murdering barbarians.

You want freedom of speech only when it benefits your own little life and agenda. It is people like you that have become apologists out of ignorance and fear, that has been the catalyst of the American hatred around the world. 20 years ago it may have been different, but now all the salafists and muslims around the world can see what you say. It brings them comfort and legitimizes their hate for our America

Last edited:
This guy is on probation for BANK FRAUD.

He was taken in for questioning regarding his probation. Generally people whom have been convicted of fraud (specifically, e-fraud) are advised not to go on the internet using handles.

This technically could be considered a violation of probation.

In addition:
[Updated at 1:40 a.m. July [Sic] 15, 2012: Whitmore told The Times that Nakoula was taken in for a voluntary interview with probation officials and has not been arrested or detained.]

It is not like he was taken in by the FBI, it was the local sheriff.

Forum List

Back