"Innocence of Muslims" film promoter Steve Klein

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
'Innocence of Muslims' film promoter Steve Klein outspoken on Islam, Sam Bacile after Coptic Christian Nakoula Basseley Nakoula ID'd as filmmaker | abc7chicago.com

"I'm kind of an unsophisticated James Bond operative. I want to piss this guy off, I want to find out, Why does he want to kill me?" he said. "Why does he want to capture my daughter and granddaughter and rape them? Why does this guy want to act this way?"

What? It's all in this guys head and people in Libya think this is the moot popular movie in America even though none of us knew about it....this guy and his buddy....and the Fundematlist Muslim liars who said this is the most popular movie need to be held accountable for being morons..:cool:

• Banned
The bold part shows how wierd this guy is....it's all in his head just like fundamentalist Islamists....and during the interview he was holding a coors light...lol....btw his quote is referring to muslims

We live our entire lives between our ears.
It's been said that everything we imagine surrounds us.

If he broke the terms of his probation, he needs to face the full tilt of the law.

• Banned

If he broke the terms of his probation, he needs to face the full tilt of the law.

The Steve Klein guy is promoting that robbery of a movie....who ever donated money got robbed...:lol:

Anyhow...the producer did get questioned his name is nakoula

The Steve Klein guy is promoting that robbery of a movie....who ever donated money got robbed...:lol:

Yes, so, he's got a right to make that movie. And people have a right to peacefully protest anything. He made the movie because he was sick and tired of Muslims oppressing and killing his people.

• Banned

Yes, so, he's got a right to make that movie. And people have a right to peacefully protest anything. He made the movie because he was sick and tired of Muslims oppressing and killing his people.

No he didn't....he most likely did it for money....these two guys are by far the biggest morons in America and no should believe their movie ment anything to Americans....

'Innocence of Muslims' film promoter Steve Klein outspoken on Islam, Sam Bacile after Coptic Christian Nakoula Basseley Nakoula ID'd as filmmaker | abc7chicago.com

"I'm kind of an unsophisticated James Bond operative. I want to piss this guy off, I want to find out, Why does he want to kill me?" he said. "Why does he want to capture my daughter and granddaughter and rape them? Why does this guy want to act this way?"

What? It's all in this guys head and people in Libya think this is the moot popular movie in America even though none of us knew about it....this guy and his buddy....and the Fundematlist Muslim liars who said this is the most popular movie need to be held accountable for being morons..:cool:

Can we start with you?

• Banned

Can we start with you?

The moron is back? Hehe

The video is still on youtube. It is really a lame clip. They must not have South Park or a hundred other shows that insult everybody and anybody. (South Park might not be a fair example but I am just saying, it's not that big of a deal.)

Last edited:
The video is still on youtube. It is really a lame clip. They must not have South Park or a hundred other shows that insult everybody and anybody. (South Park might not be a fair example but I am just saying, it's not that big of a deal.)

Yah I've seen it..it's all around YouTube now

I don't understand the uproar, but then again I am not a religious zealot

Go to the middle east and see one day what religon means there....and there isn't any criticism of Prophets there so it's comes as a shock...but it shouldn't be that big....I see it ending soon unless it became protests over the dead protesters....then it will turn into police vs protesters scene and riots

I don't give a shit if he was right or wrong. He still has a right to do it.

The fact that islam has to kill people for it shows who they're. I'll fight until I'm dead for someones right to say it. What happen to you liberals?

We didn't say he was right or wrong or stupid for making that film.

I'm saying he is originally stupid

The fact that islam has to kill people for it shows who they're. I'll fight until I'm dead for someones right to say it. What happen to you liberals?

Who's Islam? Is he like a very tough warrior or monster? Where can I meet him ? Is his name Islam?

In America one has the right to be stupid. :eusa_shhh:

so it's this one person's fault, that a stupid video made two years ago that none of the rioters and murderers have likely seen, is to blame for the murders and destrruction?

Is that waht you are saying?

The perps are not to blame?

How about arresting them first and then we will get back to you.

Then pay for the damages to the embassies etc.

Forum List

Back