Inner Peace

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
I am passing this on to you because it has definately worked for me. And as we start Autumn we all could use a little calm.
By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started".

So, I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished.....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua,& Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin' good I feel. You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

Joz said:
I am passing this on to you because it has definately worked for me. And as we start Autumn we all could use a little calm.
By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started".

So, I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished.....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua,& Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin' good I feel. You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

You mean you forgot to finish off the ex ??????? :shocked:

Forum List

Back