Inner & Outer Ugliness Thoughts

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
When I look at women like Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Griffin, the Michelle Obama woman-like being, or the ultimate banshee, Hillary Clinton.....I'm now 1000% convinced that when a person is UGLY enough on the inside, it physically starts affecting their own cell chemistry itself and gradually makes them look ugly on the outside. Given enough time, they start WEARING what was inside them all along.

When I look at women like Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Griffin, the Michelle Obama woman-like being, or the ultimate banshee, Hillary Clinton.....I'm now 1000% convinced that when a person is UGLY enough on the inside, it physically starts affecting their own cell chemistry itself and gradually makes them look ugly on the outside. Given enough time, they start WEARING what was inside them all along.
So THAT's what happened to Pervert In Chief trump.

I thought he just got ugly from sucking Vladimir's Russian Probe....

If that's the first filthy, sexually depraved image that occurs to your filthy little mind when it comes to inner vs. outer beauty, then I must admit your fecal mind is about 31415926535 times SICKER than I thought. So in a bad way, I must say well-played my favorite psychopath, sir. Never have I seen creatures more PROUD of their own malice than liberals like you.

But by all means, PLEASE feel free to continue trolling my thread, Monkrules - because it gives the rest of USMB a thorough, 100% whiff of EXACTLY what your character is all about.

If that's the first filthy, sexually depraved image that occurs to your filthy little mind when it comes to inner vs. outer beauty, then I must admit your fecal mind is about 31415926535 times SICKER than I thought. So in a bad way, I must say well-played my favorite psychopath, sir. Never have I seen creatures more PROUD of their own malice than liberals like you.
So, it's okay for YOU to determine who is ugly from the inside to the outside, and for what reasons, but no one else is allowed to have an opinion. trump is a sicko. Listen to his words. Do you not believe him? He said he can kiss any woman without her permission. He said he can grab their Posse whenever he pleases. The guy is a predator and SIXTEEN women have accused Donald Trump of SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Do you really think all of these women are lying. All SIXTEEN victims of Donald Trump's SEXUAL HARASSMENT are lying. Really?

How could you possibly think SIXTEEN women who claiim DONALD TRUMP SEXUALLY HARASSED them are lying. Especially when donald trump has proven time and again, through his own words, that HE is a congenital LIAR.

Let's be clear: TRUMP IS A LIAR.

So you support a sexual predator and a congenital liar. Is that what you're admitting to. So, when this Looney Tune farce of a 'presidency' is finally over, do you really want the people you know to look back and KNOW that you were so gullible and naive that you supported a person who sexually harasses women and who lies from the moment he gets up in the morning? Is THAT what you want people to know and remember about you? If so, then you're well on your way.

Just because they are anti Trump doesn’t mean they are ugly. If you used that kind dumb assumption you must as well include millions of women that are very furious right this moment for endorsing Moore a child molester.

The ugliest and dirtiest POTUS it’s your dog Trump. The most hated POTUS now he is becoming the most hated POTUS in this planet earth.

Probably. I mean, we all have our ugly bits deep down. Some of us just look more sexy all pissed off.

So, it's okay for YOU to determine who is ugly from the inside to the outside, and for what reasons, but no one else is allowed to have an opinion. trump is a sicko. Listen to his words. Do you not believe him? He said he can kiss any woman without her permission. He said he can grab their Posse whenever he pleases. The guy is a predator and SIXTEEN women have accused Donald Trump of SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Do you really think all of these women are lying. All SIXTEEN victims of Donald Trump's SEXUAL HARASSMENT are lying. Really?

How could you possibly think SIXTEEN women who claiim DONALD TRUMP SEXUALLY HARASSED them are lying. Especially when donald trump has proven time and again, through his own words, that HE is a congenital LIAR.

Let's be clear: TRUMP IS A LIAR.

So you support a sexual predator and a congenital liar. Is that what you're admitting to. So, when this Looney Tune farce of a 'presidency' is finally over, do you really want the people you know to look back and KNOW that you were so gullible and naive that you supported a person who sexually harasses women and who lies from the moment he gets up in the morning? Is THAT what you want people to know and remember about you? If so, then you're well on your way.

OF COURSE IT'S OKAY to judge their inner ugliness because they make it so self-evident you can see it from space. And they made it public to digest. ALL of these claims have against Trump have been proven fake, most of them represented by the most lying, slimebucket lawyer in America, Gloria Allred. The pathological LIARS that you liberals are, I've caught a gazillion of your making a gazillion false claims against anyone you don't like because you don't have a speck of morality and decency in you. Your deeply psychotic, baby-tantrum obsession with destroying Trump automatically PROVES your utter lack of credibility. You are a LYING drama-queen because lying is a value you violently Trump-hating monsters worship. You have shown you are deeply psychotic enough to believe any filthy story you hear about Trump, no matter how ridiculous; ergo, USMB has already seen from your own beyond-paranoid conduct that YOU are the sick one here. Are you ever.

But I'm curious, why did this subject automatically cause you to come up with the subject of blowing Putin cum bubbles? Obviously, that subject is so familiar to your moldy, diseased brain I'm sure you can enlighten us on the subject of blowing cum bubbles from one's mouth. Why don't you enlighten us with your personal knowledge of cum-bubbles, vile one?

OF COURSE IT'S OKAY to judge their inner ugliness because they make it so self-evident you can see it from space. And they made it public to digest. ALL of these claims have against Trump have been proven fake, most of them represented by the most lying, slimebucket lawyer in America, Gloria Allred. The pathological LIARS that you liberals are, I've caught a gazillion of your making a gazillion false claims against anyone you don't like because you don't have a speck of morality and decency in you. Your deeply psychotic, baby-tantrum obsession with destroying Trump automatically PROVES your utter lack of credibility. You are a LYING drama-queen because lying is a value you violently Trump-hating monsters worship. You have shown you are deeply psychotic enough to believe any filthy story you hear about Trump, no matter how ridiculous; ergo, USMB has already seen from your own beyond-paranoid conduct that YOU are the sick one here. Are you ever.

But I'm curious, why did this subject automatically cause you to come up with the subject of blowing Putin cum bubbles? Obviously, that subject is so familiar to your moldy, diseased brain I'm sure you can enlighten us on the subject of blowing cum bubbles from one's mouth. Why don't you enlighten us with your personal knowledge of cum-bubbles, vile one?
WillMunny, you’re such a pathetic, weak-minded, sorry sack of shit that I don’t even have to write a response to your wild-eyed, hysterical rant. You've written it for me.

You keep making idiotic allegations and NEVER back up a single one with any kind of citation, not a single link to some credible source to back up your delusional assertions. (Ask a local elementary shool student to read and explain the last sentence to you).

So, please, so back and read your own last post. In it, you’ll find some of the most brainless shit ever to appear on the internet. Read it, try to learn how truly stupid you are, then do us all a favor and seek the psychological help you so desperately need.

Thanks for playing, loser.

Forum List

Back