Ink Jet INK price needs to triple

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Because it's such a rip off now and people STILL don't revolt against it....
Maybe at triple the price people would? Maybe not. It's WELL KNOWN that the price of ink jet ink is artificially inflated and a complete rip off. But people keep buying.

Read this....

Human blood costs about $17.27 an ounce, silver about $34 an ounce. But both are bargains compared to the ink sold to the owners of inkjet printers, which can exceed $80 an ounce. Meanwhile, the ink used to print newspapers costs about 16 cents an ounce.
Printer ink: Tired of feeding the cash cow?

So you see, we have a somewhat free market but people willingly pay through the nose. It's NOT the corporations....it's the sheeple that are the problem. If you could sell DIRT for $100.00 per ounce YOU WOULD!
The only thing that would stop you is if people refused to pay that for it. How are corporations any different?

With the power of Social Media....We The People have a VERY powerful tool at our disposal.....
We just need to realize it and begin to take advantage of that power.

Good info. I get my carts from eBay, unless I have a coupon or something at BestBuy that knocks the price down. But yeah those prices are definitely bullshit.

If you could sell DIRT for $100.00 per ounce YOU WOULD!

I sure wouldn't. I could, but it would be unethical. So actually, yes it is the corporations.

No, it's the market...those willing to shell out the money for the product.

If you're in the market for a printer, check out the price of replacement ink carts before making a purchasing decision. If you don't and then are surprised/pissed off at the price of a cart it's your own fault.

Maybe at triple the price people would? Maybe not. It's WELL KNOWN that the price of ink jet ink is artificially inflated and a complete rip off. But people keep buying.

Read this....

Human blood costs about $17.27 an ounce, silver about $34 an ounce. But both are bargains compared to the ink sold to the owners of inkjet printers, which can exceed $80 an ounce. Meanwhile, the ink used to print newspapers costs about 16 cents an ounce.

So you see, we have a somewhat free market but people willingly pay through the nose. It's NOT the corporations....it's the sheeple that are the problem. If you could sell DIRT for $100.00 per ounce YOU WOULD!
The only thing that would stop you is if people refused to pay that for it. How are corporations any different?

With the power of Social Media....We The People have a VERY powerful tool at our disposal.....

Oh! What a racket!

The printer costs $30 but an ink cartridge is $36.

They've even gone so far as to put chips in the cartridges and a reader in the printer so you can't refill cartridges.

I used to use one, but now, I'll buy something that uses toner instead. Fuck them with that noise. :finger3:

I threw that printer right into the trash bin, and good riddance.

A little bit of ink and a sponge in a plastic case is not worth that.

Read this....

/---- When printers first came out you could buy toner by the gallon cheap. The printers were easy to refill then someone got the idea to put nonrefillable cartridges with an ounce or two of toner. Then the price skyrocketed. Xerox relaunched the original design but I don't know how it's selling

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Read this....

My ink jet costs me 1 cent per page for B&W

Forum List

Back