Injured Cops sue OWS

That is what workman compensation is for. It doesn't suprise me though that police officers would do such a thing. The police..."To harrass and abuse" should be their motto. They are all crooked, and only serve themselves and their friends and family, they could give less than a shit about anyone they don't know. Never before has their been a more whiney group of lazy pricks in one place in the history of man.

Yet liberals love to hide behind the slogan "save police jobs" when it come to raising taxes. Some liberals are so dumb it isn't funny.

I say cut their jobs alond with every other government employee, they have prospered too well off the public dime. State unions police or not must go.

That is what workman compensation is for. It doesn't suprise me though that police officers would do such a thing. The police..."To harrass and abuse" should be their motto. They are all crooked, and only serve themselves and their friends and family, they could give less than a shit about anyone they don't know. Never before has their been a more whiney group of lazy pricks in one place in the history of man.
You sound bitter about all those parking tickets.

if only:(

My tale is long and the police don't come off very well in it.

But at the same time, we definitely need to raise everyone's taxes so we can pretend to put more of those "whiny, lazy, crooked pricks" on the streets.

Gotta love liberal hypocrisy.

Can't wait till the day you're wronged and need a cop.

I'll guarantee you'll sing a different tune that day.

They all do.

It was the responses to my calls that formed this opinion, not the other way around. The harrassment is unbelieveable, I never thought it was possible to get bulled over on a pedal bike, but it is twice no less.

Because no one told you that bicyclists are subject to laws the same as everyone else, or because you, like the OWS freaks, figured you were for some reason above the laws?

Of course, we don't listen to or believe any of the other bullshit stories you tell, so I can't imagine why we would start with this one.

Do you even know any police? This post is supremely ignorant. What's even MORE ignorant is Bettyboop giving it a "thanks". Thanks for what, Betty? The police have the same kind of job as firefighters do...when most others run away from danger they run towards it. How soon you two idiots have forgotten the heroes of 9/11, now calling them all crooked, lazy and whiny simply for doing their jobs. The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
Wait a minute spec. Are you suggesting that anyone who is authorized to collect workmans comp should be prohibited form engaging in law suits? Be careful what you wish for lefties. You might find it in Obama's health "care".

So, you fucked up...and it's the cops' fault.

Stop breakin' the law, asshole!
-- Jim Carrey, Liar Liar

They all do.

What you are talking about, and what he is talking about, are not mutually exclusive.

Ah, the left is complaining about medical costs funded by tax dollars? That's a new one. I think the Police Officers are suing for compensation for pain and suffering just like any other citizen has the right to do.

You mean just like citizens who suffered medical malpractice do?

Perhaps you do get my point then.

Imagine when government paid doctors and kids right out of med-school start operating under the universal health care law. Talk about malpractice. But that's another issue. Pain and suffering are well established issues for law suits. All you need to do is photograph some of the violence related signs the OWS people carry, discover the secret funding, sue the bastards and see what happens.

Is it just me or did this make no sense?

Well, anyone have any documentation that OWS is an actual legal "entity"? Profit or non-profit?

If they're not - I gotta ask why people are treating them like they are one and why they're not accountable to the rest of society for the actions of their members?

Or is the concept of "legal entity" antithetical (and perhaps unconsciously psychologically threatening) to anarchists and tribalists, who don't seem to understand that those are "systems" too... but they won't scale up beyond a small group of people and don't endure over time????

Who will they name in the lawsuit?

there is no one legally running the group.

They all do.

What you are talking about, and what he is talking about, are not mutually exclusive.
That's the same attitude Louis Farrakahn had when he found it was a Jewish doctor who saved his life with cardiovascular surgery.

Oh well... Jews are bad, except him. :rollseyes:

A New York Police Union Threatens To Sue Protesters

A New York police officer's union is threatening to sue Occupy Wall Street protesters if any more of its 5,000 members are injured during demonstrations, the New York Post and New York Observer are reporting. A union spokesperson told the outlets that the union, NYPD's Sergeant’s Benevolent Association, says that over 20 officers have been injured in related Occupy protests. "Any assault on a police officer is not only punishable as a felony in the State of New York, but will also be met with swift and certain legal action by the SBA, which will seek monetary damages against any individual who causes injury to a New York City Sergeant," said the president of the group, Ed Mullins.
The statement by the union appears to suggest that any lawsuit would happen on an individual basis but with roughly $500,000 to its name, OWS could be a target, too. "I have instructed the SBA’s attorneys to pursue the harshest possible civil sanctions -- including monetary damages -- against any individual protester who causes injury to my members," said Mullins in the statement. Earlier this month, it was Occupy Wall Street protesters who were suing the city for the 700 arrests made on the Brooklyn Bridge. They alleged that "officers had violated their constitutional rights by luring them into a trap and then arresting them," reported The New York Times.
Will this suffice?

Whiney assed cops.
they trying to double dip?
Their costs are covered with tax dollars already.

Ah, the left is complaining about medical costs funded by tax dollars? That's a new one. I think the Police Officers are suing for compensation for pain and suffering just like any other citizen has the right to do.

You mean just like citizens who suffered medical malpractice do?

Perhaps you do get my point then.
My kid's a cop. She was whacked 65 feet off her traffic control motorcycle and has been in and out of spine and back surgery to ameliorate what an absent-minded elderly driver did to her while she was in pursuit of another vehicle. He made an illegal left-hand turn when he hit her motorcycle. She wasn't the first victim of his driving anomalies.

She still doesn't have her life back. She hates deskwork and loves to be in the field, which is why she became a cop in the first place.

Anybody who roughs up a cop because he chews them out about poopooing on his squad car, performing an obscene antic that is illegal in public, or starting a row with someone who disagrees with his political persuasion should be hung by his great toe while his or her cop victim's mother counts to one million, five hundred thousand.

Grape soda?

Last edited:
"The whiney group of lazy pricks" are calling themselves the OWS, dumbass!

It's the biggest collection of lazy, unbathed, classless, dirty, whiney, liberal progressive pieces of shit ever assembled.

And that FACT can never be argued against.

Last edited:
"The whiney group of lazy pricks" are calling themselves the OWS, dumbass!

It's the biggest collection of lazy, unbathed, classless, dirty, whiney, liberal progressive pieces of shit ever assembled.

And that FACT can never be argued against.
Think you turned off their dim lights, WJ. rep coming your way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back