Initiative 502 in Wash St to legalize and regulate weed

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
just after the state got out of the liquor business.

Do you see the irony???

The initiative is ahead in opinion polls.

Big ad blitz planned for August - funder by the likes of rich guys like travel-in-Europe guru Rick Steves.

You'd have a point, if pot was legal in the first place...as it is, I just don't see your point..it must be hiding...

Was made illegal back in the 1930s - long before any of the other drugs.

I just don't see the state of Wash stepping in and having weed stores - just after they got rid of liquor stores after 65 years.

You'd have a point, if pot was legal in the first place...as it is, I just don't see your point..it must be hiding...

I just don't see the state of Wash stepping in and having weed stores - just after they got rid of liquor stores after 65 years.

I don't care, just as long as it's legal...it never should have been made illegal in the first place.

502 will go down in Nov -despite it's lead in the opinion polls now.

And even if by some miracle it passes and becomes law - THE FEDS WILL BE ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

502 will go down in Nov -despite it's lead in the opinion polls now.

And even if by some miracle it passes and becomes law - THE FEDS WILL BE ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad thing is, the whole reason pot was outlawed had nothing to do with the drug anyway. It had to do with hemp and ropes.. they outlawed it to get rid of hemp ropes and stop competition for a stupid corporation....

Yeah more fucked up people making shitty life decisions. Just what we need.
Marijuana has been legally available to adults in The Netherlands since 1976 and there have been no negative consequences. Do you think marijuana is anything like heroin or similar narcotics? If so you should educate yourself because you have a very mistaken impression.

If you've known a few low-life drug abusers whose appearance and behavior have caused you to believe marijuana is at all responsible for their conduct you'd be surprised how wrong you are.

Unless the people of that state are intelligent enough to have learned that marijuana is in no way as dangerous and destructive as drinking alcohol.

Weed was legal in the USA until the1930s when it was otlawed 0-- I dindt right the law - must have been a reason

If 502 passes - then I will go to weed stores and buy the stuff legal,.

I hope it passes but that's because it's amazing that Oxycotin and codeine are illegal and much more dangerous. Go wash state

502 will be a nightmare for the state of Wash if passed

Feds will be all over it

Forum List

Back