Inhumans - unbelievably bad

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am big fan of marvel. I collected the comics as a kid and still have a bunch. I am a huge fan of the MCU. I like all the movies (minus Thor 1 & 2) and the TV shows (minus Iron Fist). I like Agents of Shield. I think it is a great show. So I was looking forward to Inhumans. I saw the horrible reviews but thought I would still give it a chance. I got through 20 mins. It is horrible. Actually beyond bad. If it makes it a full season I will be shocked. It is that bad. Horrible acting, even worse directing, the story sucks and it is just plain awful. I have never been so excited for a show that I tossed away so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I've never been able to get into comic book tv. Oddly I have somewhat enjoyed Gotham. I've heard The Gifted is good but I haven't checked into it.

I've never been able to get into comic book tv. Oddly I have somewhat enjoyed Gotham. I've heard The Gifted is good but I haven't checked into it.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are top notch. Agents of Shield is close. They actually produced a pretty cool version of Ghost Rider after he was butchered on the big sceeen

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are top notch. Agents of Shield is close. They actually produced a pretty cool version of Ghost Rider after he was butchered on the big sceeen

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't in the same vicinity of DD and JJ. AoS is watchable. Mostly. DD and JJ are excellent.

Inhumans wasn't as bad as all that, it just wasn't good. Almost nothing about it was good. Inhumans are a poor replacement for mutants, anyway. They are only being used because Marvel screwed up and sold the rights to mutants back in the day.

the reviews on Comic Vine thought they did a pretty good job on the first movie,not the second,and this was from the Ghost Rider section....which are pretty much GR diehards....

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't in the same vicinity of DD and JJ. AoS is watchable. Mostly. DD and JJ are excellent.

Inhumans wasn't as bad as all that, it just wasn't good. Almost nothing about it was good. Inhumans are a poor replacement for mutants, anyway. They are only being used because Marvel screwed up and sold the rights to mutants back in the day.

I agree. It sucks that XMen and Avengers will never, for the foreseeable future, be in the same universe.

Inhumans was actually that bad.

the reviews on Comic Vine thought they did a pretty good job on the first movie,not the second,and this was from the Ghost Rider section....which are pretty much GR diehards....

GR 1 was horrible, but it was not good at all.

GR 1 was horrible, but it was not good at all.

ill go with the GR hardcores,the 1st movie wasnt that bad....the 2nd sucked...

I watched the premier and wasn't that thrilled. Typical "poor mutants misunderstood and maltreated by normal humans" without any truly riveting plot or characters. Will record it but it won't be on the top of my list to see.

I watched the second episode and it wasn't much better than the first. As long as there's nothing else to watch ...

This show is toast.

Marvel's Inhumans TV Show on ABC: Ratings (Cancel or Season 2?)

Horrible reviews, poor product, already low ratings and they lost 1 mil viewers from episode 2 to 3.

My guess is this. Since the season is only 7 episodes they will finish out the season, unless it drops under 2 mil viewers (which is is close to doing). They might move it to an off time.

There is a very good chance it drops under 1 mil viewers. At that point it is dead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back