Inhumane to humans

CHAMFIL

Rookie
Jan 28, 2009
“ inhumane to humans”

A Billion Dollar Rural breeding Industry curtailed by felony level Federal Law deserves revival by sharing on economic stimulus bill to be inferred as USDA rural redevelopment grant to restore Human welfare. So far congressional stimulus favor the CEO and the rich/. Nothing for the small rural farmers. The multiplier effect of the revival will cause immediate and sustained economic benefits to combat recession. The displaced breeders, small farmers businessmen have centuries old experience , management , and global marketing expertise in the gamefowl industry .

The humane Society of the USA should be hailed for the ban on cockfighting in the 50 states due to inhumane, barbaric treatment of the animals. However, • While the basic issue is inhumane cruelty, an Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act, with …felony level penalties for interstate and foreign animal transport , knife, had effectively wiped out the economic GOODs in the breeding industry worth billions of dollars in the 50 states which are free trade, export of products (gamefowl& medicine) and self employment of small farmer breeder, to raise, sell, and transport their products locally ( interstate) and abroad (foreign). Related businesses suffer i.e., feed stores, veterinary medicine, farm construction, land and air transportation in commercial trade. Further, the Felony level Federal law tainted history. .US presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were cockfighters. Gamecock lost by one point to the eagle when the emblem of America was being considered.

The resultant effect of the law resembled the alcohol prohibition. Taxpayers money are being expended on unabated illegal cockfight for surveillance, court cases and, incarceration expenses of criminal cockfighters , some for just watching. In San Diego Ca, 5,000 game birds and hundred of cockfighters were reported caught in a single raid. The birds were euthanized valued at a million dollars in the global market at $200each. A breeder remarked. "The ban is inhumane to humans. .

SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM IS implied which is SIMPLY TO EXCEMPT THE USE OF HUMANE COCKFIGHTING INVENTION FROM THE LAW. Or implied that use of non lethal Humane gloves are allowed when the intent is not to harm, wound, maim or kill the bird during the venture fight. Refer to Roostertronic2.Webs.com or Atty Cogornos cockboxing, or to Yahoo.video search High score wins, cockfight skills, cockfighting alternative. America is urged to lead the world in humane animal sports. When funded it is not impossible to humanize cockfighting, angle fishing and bull fights .

We offer a legacy to the 50 states and the world. . The videos of the prototypes discover that humane roosterfight is an ultimate animal sports worthy of analysis by professional and Olympics coaches.; Rooster fights in the air and mid-air.. In the ground it wrestles and performs multiple mixed marshal arts like taekwondo. karate. It boxes, side steps, parries, back pedal like Mohammad Ali or attack and pummels like Frazier. Further roosters have different fighting styles . Some are flyer. Others are grounder or a combinations of both. Which breed will become the world champion?.Horse racing is the sport of the wealthy. Roostersport is for the poor . Ed dela Pena roostertronic @yahoo.com Tel 671 477 8266

:eusa_drool:

I don't know. maybe someday I'll get to the point where I sit back on Friday and think to myself, "Self, what should I do tonight? I can go play pool, drink beer.....or......I can watch a movie.....or......I can go watch a bunch of rednecks scream at animals that have brains the size of peas." Hmmmmm......Fisty, you've got a point, it's a tough call. (Spending time with the old lady is out. She gets the rest of the week, I get Friday. That's our agreement :) )

The only reason people used to watch roosters peck each other to death is because they didn't have XBox360.

Roosters do not peck each other to death. They have a fighting spur on the back of their legs and that is enhanced with a metal blade for cock fighting.

Why am I not surprised that you know that? Get a hobby.

I spent time in the Republic of the Philippines, Cock fighting was legal there. Went once , was bored out of my skull. Though I did eat some dog while I was there.

Further it is basic knowledge anyone that has ever read a story or seen a report on cock fighting would know about.

Funny thing, I also spent some time in the Philippines. I was aware of cock-fighting, but I had no desire to watch it. You watched cock-fighting because you wanted to, not due to your "world-travellor" status. I was way more interested in the women and the escrima.

I don't know. maybe someday I'll get to the point where I sit back on Friday and think to myself, "Self, what should I do tonight? I can go play pool, drink beer.....or......I can watch a movie.....or......I can go watch a bunch of rednecks scream at animals that have brains the size of peas." Hmmmmm......Fisty, you've got a point, it's a tough call. (Spending time with the old lady is out. She gets the rest of the week, I get Friday. That's our agreement :) )
You know, they drink beer at cock fights. You get the best of both worlds.

Funny thing, I also spent some time in the Philippines. I was aware of cock-fighting, but I had no desire to watch it. You watched cock-fighting because you wanted to, not due to your "world-travellor" status. I was way more interested in the women and the escrima.
Yeah, women fighting can be just as exciting as cock fighting. They call it twat fighting or **** fighting.

My girlfriend took me, she has been my wife now for 25 years. She also tried to get me to try that nasty duck in an egg crap too. Ohh and show me where I gave any reason for why I went prior to this.

You really should stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths. You should stop attributing your failings on others as well. Instead of trying to figure out what someone REALLY meant, read what they wrote and respond just to that. You fail as a reader of minds.

You are accusing me of putting words in other people's mouths?!? :lol: By the way, I got the screen shot of the post you deleted. It's beyond the capabilities of the mods and admins. I suggest you don't let me capture another one. Bye Bye now.:lol:

Two solutions to the worlds problems:

1. Start arenas back up and let the humans fight to the death when they get mad at each other.

2. Stop breeding.

Humans are inhumane.

Forum List

Back