Inhofe: Soldiers Will Be Unwilling to Fight For Gay Comrades

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Basically, Inhofe is saying that we shouldn’t have gays in the military because a lot of people in the military are prejudiced against gays. Circular logic, anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZzA4llHh4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sen. Inhofe: Soldiers Will Be Unwilling To Fight For Gay Comrades[/ame]

I wouldn't have a problem fighting for gay comrades. Though I do hope that someday they Repent of their sins.

Basically, Inhofe is saying that we shouldn’t have gays in the military because a lot of people in the military are prejudiced against gays. Circular logic, anyone?

YouTube - Sen. Inhofe: Soldiers Will Be Unwilling To Fight For Gay Comrades

Is there anyone out there who can give us a firm date on when you people are going to learn what circular reasoning actually is?

Queers should not enter my house because I have absolutely no tolerance for queers in my house.

Now let me assure you that while that statement begins and ends with queers... there is nothing circular about it.

What's more, you've misrepresented Inhoffe's position.

He said what Generals have always said about fudgepackers in the military... it destroys UNIT COHESION!

Queers have NO BUSINESS BEING ANYWHERE NEAR THE US MILITARY.

These are people of low moral character; who have already demonstrated their tendency to reject cultural mores and standards... thus they are not equipped to be anywhere NEAR institutions which rely upon strict adherence to the highest standards and morality.

Ask the Catholic Church how its worked out for them...

We're not going there kids... There is NO WAY that your subversive legislators will put this up for a vote between now and November and after November... well... you know... it's back to the closet girls.

Forum List

Back