Inhofe Exposes Global Warming Hoax

the climate is changing, so what? Having the government try and do something about it is stupid, they can't run anything. The only positive thing they have done is make them selves rich. We need jobs not talk. The Cuyahoga River caught fire because local industry was using it as a dump, now is it clean and a really neat place to take a hike. By the way Al Gore is doing right well with the hoax, I still don't see any evidence that it is real.

the climate is changing, so what? Having the government try and do something about it is stupid, they can't run anything. The only positive thing they have done is make them selves rich. We need jobs not talk. The Cuyahoga River caught fire because local industry was using it as a dump, now is it clean and a really neat place to take a hike. By the way Al Gore is doing right well with the hoax, I still don't see any evidence that it is real.

You obviouisly don't know much about the topic or you'd discuss it. People that talk about Gore usually fall in that category. CO2 has gone up 30-40%, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, and we emit more of it in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. If that trend continues, how can that not lead to warming? Don't tell me about variations in the past. Just because warming had a certain cause in the past doesn't mean it couldn't have a different one now. You can't take the past as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed, i.e. the increasing emission of GHGs by human activity.

You obviouisly don't know much about the topic or you'd discuss it. People that talk about Gore usually fall in that category. CO2 has gone up 30-40%, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, and we emit more of it in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. If that trend continues, how can that not lead to warming? Don't tell me about variations in the past. Just because warming had a certain cause in the past doesn't mean it couldn't have a different one now. You can't take the past as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed, i.e. the increasing emission of GHGs by human activity.
Total bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Just because warming had a certain cause in the past doesn't mean it couldn't have a different one now."
Excellent! This provides a perfect opportunity to present my theory of warming...and based on your statement above, I'm certain you'll fall right in line on this one!

Having spent a great deal of time in dance clubs, I know about warming!

And my research indicates that Hip-Hop has gone up well over 40% since the Industrial Revolution!

"...CO2 has gone up 30-40%, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, ..."

The conclusion is obvious....need I say more?

Inhofe Admits Global Warming Is No Hoax | That's My Congress

» Inhofe Admits Global Warming Is Real - Irregular Times
For years, Senator Jim Inhofe has argued, in spite all scientific evidence, that global warming isn’t really happening, that all the thermometers are wrong and the big oil companies are right. He’s been telling us not to worry about climate change, because it’s a hoax.

Now, Senator Inhofe has signed his name onto a piece of legislation that admits that climate change is real, and that the government needs to act to deal with the problem. Signing this legislation, Jim Inhofe has admitted that global warming is real.

S. 228 specifically names (see Section 3 of the bill) the following human-produced substances as “greenhouse gases” defining each as a “substance subject to regulation, action, or consideration due to the contribution of the substance to climate change”: Carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, sulfur hexafluoride, “any hydrofluorocarbon”, “any perfluorocarbon”, and nitrogen trifluoride. Inhofe isn’t just admitting that global warming is real. He’s agreeing to the anthropogenic hypothesis – the scientific proposal that global warming is due in large part to human activities.

Inhofe isn’t all about change, though. You see, the legislation Inhofe cosponsored, S. 228, would prohibit the federal government from taking action to deal with the very problem of climate change that the bill itself admits is real. S. 228 says that Congress hasn’t had enough time to come up with a plan to slow down climate change.

http://barrasso.senate.gov/public/_files/Defending_America's_Affordable_Energy_and_Jobs_Act.pdf

Total bullshit.

Total bullshit yourself, ignoramous. You are just another willfully ignorant ass that will not take the time to actually investigate a scientific issue.

"Just because warming had a certain cause in the past doesn't mean it couldn't have a different one now."
Excellent! This provides a perfect opportunity to present my theory of warming...and based on your statement above, I'm certain you'll fall right in line on this one!

Having spent a great deal of time in dance clubs, I know about warming!

And my research indicates that Hip-Hop has gone up well over 40% since the Industrial Revolution!

"...CO2 has gone up 30-40%, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, ..."

The conclusion is obvious....need I say more?

PC, you are just so scientifically ignorant. For you the world begins and ends with your Conservative Politics. Well, reality is going to bite your silly ass in the near future.

Total bullshit.

Total bullshit yourself, ignoramous. You are just another willfully ignorant ass that will not take the time to actually investigate a scientific issue.

For someone who claims to have taken three years of geology you are remarkably ignorant of its underlying principle. Uniformitarianism, look it up you might actually learn something. Though I doubt it.

Total bullshit.

I've investigated enough to know that the globalclimatecoolerwarming hoax is not:

1) Reproducible on demand.

2) Falsifiable.

3) Quantifiable.

The one who doesn't have science on his side is you, Scooter.

And, of course, all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world. Only you, just little you, truly know the truth. You are so much more learned and wiser than all them thar pointy headed librul scientists.

And, of course, all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world. Only you, just little you, truly know the truth. You are so much more learned and wiser than all them thar pointy headed librul scientists.

And with all of that the money is abandoning you. Must suck to be so "right" and yet have the major players leaving you at the altar.

A much better solution that Cap and Trade is Fee and Dividend.

A tax on the carbon at the well head, mine, or dock. The tax to be then distributed equally to all citizens of voting age. That would not favor anyone but those that used less carbon emitting fuels than they recieved from the divident. The money from the fee could not be used for any other purpose than being distributed back to the citizens in equal shares.

Another advantage to this, it would not favor any particular alternative form of energy, the market would decide that.

Bingo!

Note how cap and trade actually BENEFITS pollutors and taxes consumers?

Now that is, in my opinion, another perfect example of LIMO LIBERALISM, folks.

LL's pretend to care about the little guy and pass legislation with a title that sounds like a solution, but actually it's only a solution for THEIR CLASS, and one that the little guys, the guys who gained nothing from the problem to begin with, end up paying though the nose to implement.

Really? So show us a scientific society that backs your claim, PC. And how does politics melt ice caps? Glaciers?

PC, either you are bone ignorant or a liar and tool like Westwall.

A much better solution that Cap and Trade is Fee and Dividend.

A tax on the carbon at the well head, mine, or dock. The tax to be then distributed equally to all citizens of voting age. That would not favor anyone but those that used less carbon emitting fuels than they recieved from the divident. The money from the fee could not be used for any other purpose than being distributed back to the citizens in equal shares.

Another advantage to this, it would not favor any particular alternative form of energy, the market would decide that.

Bingo!

Note how cap and trade actually BENEFITS pollutors and taxes consumers?

Now that is, in my opinion, another perfect example of LIMO LIBERALISM, folks.

LL's pretend to care about the little guy and pass legislation with a title that sounds like a solution, but actually it's only a solution for THEIR CLASS, and one that the little guys, the guys who gained nothing from the problem to begin with, end up paying though the nose to implement.

Allow me to shift this discussion back into the theatre in which it belongs...the question of government regulation.

I had the pleasure of viewing a Heritage lecture in which Senator James Buckley discussed his book, book “Freedom at Risk: Reflections on Politics, Liberty, and the State.”

His suggestion, I believe, would end this scam as it would allow the vast majority who see it as such, to put the brakes on government machinations in this area.

I present his argument for consideration:

Today, the creation of more and more bureaus and agencies endowed with ever broader responsibilities and discretion in defining the rules that govern our activities and our lives. And these rules have the full force of law! Congress has increased the number of rules whose infractions are criminalized, waiving the common law requirement that one knows he is breaking the law. Today, one can be jailed for violating a regulation that one had no reason to know even existed!

a. While the officials in these agencies are generally good people, they become focused on their particular portfolio of duties, that, often, they cannot see the consequences on other parts of society. Put this together with human nature, and one can see bullying, and misuse of power, especially when these individuals are immune to penalty, and supported by free and extensive legal representation: they have sovereign immunity in their positions.

b. A remedy would be the ability of citizens to sue the federal government to protect their legitimate interests, for damages. While currently unconstitutional, the Congress can waive sovereign immunity,

c. Such a congressional waiver would not only protect the citizenry, but would go far toward defining the limits of federal authority.

Of course, it was all those regulations on business that create the 2008 economic debacle, correct? It was following the regulations that caused the near meltdown of the Three Mile Island reactor? Following regulations caused that river to catch fire in Ohio

Cuyahoga River Fire - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio Historical Society

Oops...did I upset you, Rocks?

So sorry, now you go right back and lie down beside the fire, and nap, with visions of AlGore dancing in your head....

(Shhhhh! Nobody tell Rocks that the best days of his silly obsession are behind him.)
The telltale sign of a brainwashed DittoTard!!! :rofl:
Pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard tells his DittoTards to spell Gore's name as one word, and the week-minded fools are powerless to do otherwise! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back