Inhofe against not-yet created bill

How many senators and congressmans red Cap and Trade bill, Patriot Act, Stimulus bill etc. (you name it) before they voted on them?

Why should he have to read it?

All any republican has to do is see "Healthcare' in the title and they will vote against it.

Now if the title said "Taxcuts for the wealthy"...that would be a different story

that's sadly true......I figure most of these Townhall screamers haven't read anything or know little to nothing about what they are screaming about too.:doubt:

Any politician that doesn't read the bills, and votes against the other party "just because", giving no consideration at all to it, should be held to account for it. I don't give a fuck what party it is.

I also think it's a politically dangerous game the left is playing by ridiculing and belittling the people at the town-halls. The majority of them aren't these right wing nutters you are claiming, and they are just as pissed off at the insults as they are the health care debate itself. People who have never been politically active are waking up to how arrogant their government has become.
The dumbest thing they've done in all of this, imo, is awaken the American public by telling them they're stupid and just don't understand.

a fool to you, not to them

The question is, does he read or take note of any legislation at all?

no, thats your question, i didnt read him saying anything remotely similar.

So he decides to not read or take a briefing on some legislation. I wonder what discriminators he uses to make that decision? Some he'll read or get briefed on, some he will just - apparently - decide to vote against without reading or receiving a briefing.

I wonder if he's got his orders from vested interests and will vote according to those orders?

Where did he say he wasn't going to take a briefing? In fact he's said he implied he's already had several.

The question is, does he read or take note of any legislation at all?

So he decides to not read or take a briefing on some legislation. I wonder what discriminators he uses to make that decision? Some he'll read or get briefed on, some he will just - apparently - decide to vote against without reading or receiving a briefing.

I wonder if he's got his orders from vested interests and will vote according to those orders?

hes around those people everyday, he see them as the douche bags they are, they write a bill hes like fuck that

hes around those people everyday, he see them as the douche bags they are, they write a bill hes like fuck that

So he doesn't need to read it or get a briefing. Must be osmosis.

Inhofe should be jumping for joy over this bill. Even if there is a public option, it's going to be so watered-down with bullshit that it will basically be as bad as private health insurance, as the latest issue of Rolling Stone describes...

Inhofe should be jumping for joy over this bill. Even if there is a public option, it's going to be so watered-down with bullshit that it will basically be as bad as private health insurance, as the latest issue of Rolling Stone describes...

Oh yeah....Rolling Stone is the end all authority on anything related to health care.:confused:

So he doesn't need to read it or get a briefing. Must be osmosis.

more like foresight

Copy%20of%20largeimagecrmlu090828.jpg

oh, I get it.... foresight is another word for complete ignorance in Freeperland.

Copy%20of%20largeimagecrmlu090828.jpg

oh, I get it.... foresight is another word for complete ignorance in Freeperland.

At least the dialog about health care has shown crystal clear and sparkly like the neo cons true colors. They used to skirt around all useful issues and just make thier dumb ass constituants somehow end up believing that Thier representatives were doing the right thing.

Now the cat is totally out of the bag. I can't help but believing that even as stupid as these birthers and deathers are they will have to let it sink eventually that thier heros do not value thier existance any more than they can do thier evil bidding.

As many have seen I am totally done with the gouls and vampires that wrap themselves in the flag and hold the christian cross high as they murder everything and everyone in thier evil reach.

I implore anyone that has a good target on one of these neo con christian fascist fundimentalist fucks..please follow through and do the right thing. God I wish we had some as hard core as the Muslims. They do know how to spoil a party. That's what I learned from 9/11. These bastards are not invinceable.

9109ho.jpg

Inhofe is just setting an example for others who want to have an informed position on healthcare in the GOP....

"If you in fact freely choose to enroll in Medicare that's a wonderful gift, it's a charity, it's something I applaud. But when they force you in, that's tyranny."
-- Dick Armey, on the tyranny of health care, Link.

Forum List

Back