'Inherently Racist' Bake Sale

His "retard card" came with his Foodstamps and FEMA trailer. Standard government issue for welfare cases.
Typical of the Retarded Dumbfuck--fabricates an ad-hominem attack as an argument to refute the unambiguous evidence that their presumptions are factually invalid.

And you're a race bating bigot
Their stoic embrace of their denial of reality is only compounded by the persistence of their misspelling of the unfounded accusations they fling.

God, please let this retarded jackass post yet another affirmation of his commitment to his patently bullshit and self-incriminating idiom.

Thanks.

the tea party likes to joke about black people all the time.

they use words like "race card" and other insults to demean the achievement of black Americans

His "retard card" came with his Foodstamps and FEMA trailer. Standard government issue for welfare cases.
Typical of the Retarded Dumbfuck--fabricates an ad-hominem attack as an argument to refute the unambiguous evidence that their presumptions are factually invalid.

And you're a race bating bigot
Their stoic embrace of their denial of reality is only compounded by the persistence of their misspelling of the unfounded accusations they fling.

God, please let this retarded jackass post yet another affirmation of his commitment to his patently bullshit and self-incriminating idiom.

Thanks.

What public school system did you finish last in, welfare case.

Thanks.

What public school system did you finish last in, welfare case.
YAY! BRAVO!!!!:clap2:

(Thank you, God)

Simple solution. Native American female walks up and says "I'll take it all".

Instead of bitching about it, just take advantage of it.

They are demonstrating the harsh truths about affirmative action that it is discriminatory and does a disservice to the people it allegedly helps.

Exactly!! It's taking a look at how affirmative action really works and doesn't work. I agree with John Stossel:

Affirmative action may be a good thing—a way to compensate for past discrimination. While that may have been useful when I attended college, I think it’s no longer helpful today. Affirmative action is now part of the minority special privilege machine, a component of which is perpetual victimhood.

Useful or not, affirmative action it is a form of racism, and the bake sale helps make that clear. But I don’t understand the Berkeley students’ price list. Asians, not Whites, should be at the top , since studies show that often, Asian students need significantly higher SAT scores to be admitted.

I once held a similar sale:

I stood in midtown Manhattan shouting, “Cupcakes for sale.” My price list read:

Read more: Why I Approve Of Berkeley's 'Racist' Bake Sale | Fox News

They are demonstrating the harsh truths about affirmative action that it is discriminatory and does a disservice to the people it allegedly helps.

Exactly!! It's taking a look at how affirmative action really works and doesn't work. I agree with John Stossel:

Affirmative action may be a good thing—a way to compensate for past discrimination. While that may have been useful when I attended college, I think it’s no longer helpful today. Affirmative action is now part of the minority special privilege machine, a component of which is perpetual victimhood.

Useful or not, affirmative action it is a form of racism, and the bake sale helps make that clear. But I don’t understand the Berkeley students’ price list. Asians, not Whites, should be at the top , since studies show that often, Asian students need significantly higher SAT scores to be admitted.

So Stossel wants to be the victim. Big surprise.

Get some perspective lefties. The democrat party was racist when it tried to prevent integration in the South during the 60's. This is just a bake sale.

So Stossel wants to be the victim. Big surprise.

Here is the "rest of the story" from Stossel."

"I once held a similar sale:

Asians -- $1.50
Whites -- $1.00
Blacks/Latinos -- 50 cents

People stared. One yelled, “What is funny to you about people who are less privileged?” A black woman said, angrily, “It’s very offensive, very demeaning!” One black man accused me of poisoning the cupcakes.

I understand why people got angry. But my racist sale led to some interesting discussions. One young woman began by criticizing me, “It’s absolutely wrong.”

But after I raised the parallel with college admissions, she said: “No race of people is worth more than another. Or less.”
But do you believe in affirmative action in colleges? I asked.

“I used to,” she replied.

Those are the kind discussions students should have. Berkeley administrators were not happy when they learned of the College Republicans plan, but I’m glad that they will allow today’s bake sale. At Bucknell University, the administration shut a bake sale down. A university is supposed to be a place for open discussion. Satirizing affirmative action shouldn’t be off-limits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back