Ingratitude thy name is RNC.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It seems that Sarah Palin won’t speak at the Republican Convention. Worse still, she won’t attend because she wasn’t invited. That’s rough treatment for the VP candidate who prevented Hussein from winning a landslide victory. Or maybe it is the RNC’s way of slapping Tea Partiers upside the head?

No matter the reason for the snub, I assume the folks at the RNC who hand out the invitations never heard this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMK92Xnpzb4&feature=player_detailpage]GOP12.com: Palin: Replace Biden with Hillary - YouTube[/ame]

Toby Harnden over at the Daily Mail got it exactly right:

Sarah Palin has said that Joe Biden’s controversial ‘put y’all back in chains’ comment should be the ‘nail in the coffin’ for his career and suggested Barack Obama replace him on the 2012 ticket with Hillary Clinton.

She added that she hoped Obama would not take such a step because ‘an Obama/Clinton ticket would have a darn good chance of winning’.

XXXXX

. . . Palin’s unsolicited advice to Obama, while clearly mischievous, underlines the extent to which Biden has become a national laughing stock and a potential liability for the Democrats, . . .

I had to laugh because I think I understand Sarah’s little bit of mischief. (I’m not giving it away because I don’t want to spoil her fun.)

Toby Harnden goes on to say:

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor, questioned Biden’s ‘mental capacity’ to assume the presidency should anything happen to Obama.

‘I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things,’ he told CNBC.

‘I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it.

'I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, “Well, he just talks a little too much.” Actually he’s just not very smart.'

Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden in favor of Hillary Clinton – as Giuliani questions the vice president's 'mental capacity' after 'put y'all in chains' scandal
By Toby Harnden
PUBLISHED: 07:02 EST, 15 August 2012

Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden and make Hillary Clinton his 2012 running mate | Mail Online

No one can dispute Giuliani’s take on Biden. The question is: What’s more dangerous, an idiot, or a person with common sense who is unprepared according to media liberals? It’s a fair question because of the importance Democrats and the media always place on a candidate’s intelligence. By liberal standards Joe Biden should only become president when there is nobody else left to govern. I’m pretty sure he would even screw that up.

Finally, I’ve always thought Biden’s defining characteristic is his meanness. Just as a dirty old man was a dirty young men, a nasty old man was a nasty young man. Biden did not become what you see today; he was always that way.

I think Palin is a world class idiot but it does seem rather spiteful of the RNC.

I think it is because of people like you that I can see no benefit in having Sarah Palin there anyway. Simpletons will only use her presence as ammunition to further the Obama cause.

I think Palin is a world class idiot but it does seem rather spiteful of the RNC.

I think it is because of people like you that I can see no benefit in having Sarah Palin there anyway. Simpletons will only use her presence as ammunition to further the Obama cause.

Palin is a complete idiot that says something downright idiotic every time she speaks.
Even the RNC knows she's toxic, just like W, Cheney and everyone from the W admin.

Palin is a complete idiot that says something downright idiotic every time she speaks.
Even the RNC knows she's toxic, just like W, Cheney and everyone from the W admin.

What's your take on Joe Biden? Brilliance?

Probably so...

BTW assfucker.... why is your rep turned off?

What's your take on Joe Biden? Brilliance?

Probably so...

BTW assfucker.... why is your rep turned off?

I think Biden is a fine VP. He royally pisses off the right wing shitheads, the sign of a job well done :clap2:

As for rep, I've already told you butthole commando, i've left it off because it makes you get your my lil' pony panties in a bunch :up: :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
I think Biden is a fine VP. He royally pisses off the right wing shitheads,

To Black_Label: Robinette has always been a fool entertaining bigger fools. African-American Democrats have to be fools to cheer for a guy who said this:

He does not piss off conservatives when he plays to left-wing fools. The truth is: Robinette scares the hell out of conservatives. Speaking for myself, I was not joking when I repeatedly said he was the only reason NOT to remove Hussein because of his ineligibility. That’s why Hussein won’t dump him now.

As a general rule, presidents do not want popular vice presidents outshining them. Hussein went the other way when he picked Robinette. He needs a vice president the public fears more than they fear him. In short: The best vice presidents are the ones who have no chance of getting elected president.

Thomas Lifson's analysis is so right on the money I just had to post these excerpts:

President Obama's Biden Problem is going to be with him through the election. Yesterday, Jay Carney explicitly denied any possibility of Biden being replaced on the ticket. Naturally, it is the Republicans who are at fault because people are noticing what a bully and idiot Biden is.

XXXXX​

. . . Biden has proven himself far more frightening one heartbeat away from the Oval Office than the former Alaska governor could ever be.

As for Palin's alleged stupidity, Bryan Preston points out that she has boxed in the White House:

Barack Obama had the chance to replace Biden with Hillary Clinton, a move which would have energized the Dem base. But he could not be seen agreeing with or taking the advice of Sarah Palin, who suggested that Biden's "chains" remark should earn him a firing. When Palin appeared on Fox and said that Biden should go, Obama had to keep him. Palin forced his hand.

The dummy Palin outsmarted Professor Obama once again. Heh.​

August 17, 2012
Joe Biden twisting in the wind
Thomas Lifson

Blog: Joe Biden twisting in the wind

Last edited:
It looks like Joe Gaffe is not going to Tampa after all:

The Associated Press is now reporting that Vice President Joe Biden will be skipping a scheduled campaign stop in Tampa next week during the Republican National Convention. An Obama campaign official told the AP that Biden will be putting off the trip so local law enforcement can keep a singular focus on the impending tropical storm heading for Florida.

Report: Joe Biden Skipping Campaign Stop In Tampa Next Week
by Josh Feldman | 10:02 pm, August 24th, 2012

Report: Joe Biden Skipping Campaign Stop In Tampa Next Week | Mediaite

That’s too bad. Biden was sure to provide more laughs than a room full of monkeys doing Mary Jane.

Incidentally, the White House scotched the rumor that Biden is a gone goose:

White House Insists Ticket Will Remain ‘Obama/Biden’
By Eric Scheiner
August 16, 2012

White House Insists Ticket Will Remain

Frankly, I still don’t believe it. Hussein might not want to be seen dumping Biden, but there is nothing stopping Biden from stepping down so that Hussein comes up smelling like a loyal rose. Who in the media would question Biden stepping down because of a sudden health problem?

If I’m onto something here —— the later the better. The less time Hillary is on the ticket before election day, the fewer days Republicans have to question her policies and presidential creds. And she won’t have to debate Paul Ryan if Biden's departure becomes a late October Surprise. In short: Biden blows the debate as expected and Hillary gets a free pass which is nothing new for her.

Forum List

Back