Ingraham: ‘Romney is Losing’

I am going to vote for Romney, even thought I am I liberal. I am sick of Obama. He is pathetic. I mean...Damn! Obama doesn't get it. Gays and illegals need rights? Please. Something is wrong here.

Yeah..you're a "liberal" alright.

:lol:

It's Romney's to lose. He's got Obama flailing recklessly at the stupidest allegations and just lying about everything else

Not like conservatives haven't made stupid allegations: Obama is a communist or Obama was not born in the USA.

What I have seen so far in the campaign is that Romney is playing catch up and Obama has had success with negative campaigning. That means the Republicans will come storming back because Romney has money for adds and no one can out negative the Republicans. I imagine Carl Rove is in some dark room right now spinning a swift boat like web that will play well with the electorate.

Despite what the conservatives and liberals might say about their respective candidates being shoe ins, we are in for a nasty campaign on both sides culminating in a close election. It will come down to about half a dozen states and may hinge on voter turnout or turn down depending on your party of preference.

Laura Ingraham is stating that Romney is losing. That's not exactly profound. That means she can read poll numbers. Wow.

Obama and his campaign is making stupid allegations and spreading lies.

When has Romney or his campaign called Obama a communist or Kenyan?

Romney is closely tied with Trump..who has called Obama those things.

I am going to vote for Romney, even thought I am I liberal. I am sick of Obama. He is pathetic. I mean...Damn! Obama doesn't get it. Gays and illegals need rights? Please. Something is wrong here.

Why do people on the interwebs pretend they are " a new convert". :rolleyes:

You are incorrect about the above.

I've always been a conservative...and have several debates with the poster you quote.

In November you will see that MaryL is far from the only Liberal voting against the pretender in the people's house....the smart ones.

Not like conservatives haven't made stupid allegations: Obama is a communist or Obama was not born in the USA.

What I have seen so far in the campaign is that Romney is playing catch up and Obama has had success with negative campaigning. That means the Republicans will come storming back because Romney has money for adds and no one can out negative the Republicans. I imagine Carl Rove is in some dark room right now spinning a swift boat like web that will play well with the electorate.

Despite what the conservatives and liberals might say about their respective candidates being shoe ins, we are in for a nasty campaign on both sides culminating in a close election. It will come down to about half a dozen states and may hinge on voter turnout or turn down depending on your party of preference.

Laura Ingraham is stating that Romney is losing. That's not exactly profound. That means she can read poll numbers. Wow.

Obama and his campaign is making stupid allegations and spreading lies.

When has Romney or his campaign called Obama a communist or Kenyan?

Romney is closely tied with Trump..who has called Obama those things.
and they gave Trump a heads up that he will be a speaker at their convention.

If that were the case, Fwank, then why didn't Mittens come out the gate leaps and bounds AHEAD of Obama? Why has he struggled to barely stay behind Obama? Why is he losing as he is?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-down-in-flames-the-numbers-bears-it-out.html

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

+3.9%??

What's the MOE?
I forgot to mention...Mittens is spending twice the amount of money Obama is on this election just to maintain a steady 2nd place.

Things aren't going well for his campaign.

1. Marc-ey, Romney gets the money from the RNC after the convention.

2. Obama won by 7%...

That means that 4% more than McCain is all the Republicans need....

3.Obama knows this: "Obama: “Now let me tell you this election is going to be close,..."
RNC Research

a. Presidents don't win a second term with fewer votes than the first....

4. Sure looks like you'll be needing an 'intervention.'

Bye, bye, Barack

OTB....One Term Barack

Last edited:

Forum List

Back