Ingraham: A first lady double standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you defend that poorly executed phone call?
Even his own people were in shock
Trump left himself open to impeachment. He deserves what he gets

I'm not defending the phone call as much as I'm stating it was in no possible way an impeachable offense. And any Democrat with any sense of shame will vote against this farce. But if not, let it be part of history so as to be a reminder of why we should never allow Democrats any power in this country.

Impeachment History

President Andrew Johnson: violated Tenure of Service Act
President Bill Clinton: multiple felonies including lying to a federal grand jury under oath.
President Donald Trump: talking on a telephone.

Do you believe that demanding a personal favor in return for Military aid is an abuse of office?

Trump has talked on the telephone many, many times
This is the first time his own staff was shocked by the implications of what he said

He didn't imply anything. But even if he did, implications are not a high crime or misdemeanor. "Could you do me a favor" is a demand? Since when? A demand is when you order somebody or something. A favor is when you ask. There is no such thing as demanding a favor. If it's a favor, then it can't be a demand. If it's a demand, it can't be a favor.

I posted the definition of favor and the link to it.
Those who heard the call thought it did. So much so that it was reported to the IG. It was the independent IG who concluded there were grounds

Whether it was a demand or not will depend on how the circumstances of the discussion are interpreted.

And there you go......interpreted. Not definite proof, not evidence without a doubt..... interpreted.

Well like I said, if we are going to impeach Presidents based on individual interpretations instead of definitions of words, then that can be applied to anybody: Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, Carter..... And, it can be applied within the first week of their presidency. Watch and see.

We need a favor “though”

Let’s look at that statement
If Zelensky had asked for Javelin missiles and Trump just said yes, there would be no issue
If Trump had called Zelensky and asked for a personal favor, there would be no issue

The word “though” ties the two together and makes Trumps request a demand

Come on

Be straight with us

Don’t you think Trump was a fucking moron for the way he handled that call? He left himself wide open to charges

Even his own people couldn’t believe it

I think what most people believe is that they never realized (including Trump) that the Democrats would be so desperate, so in a panic, that they would try to impeach a President based on mind reading and fortune telling. That's never been done in this country since our founding.

The only person that thought this possible was George Orwell, when he wrote about the Thought Police in the book 1984. The only thing he was off by was the year.

I'm not defending the phone call as much as I'm stating it was in no possible way an impeachable offense. And any Democrat with any sense of shame will vote against this farce. But if not, let it be part of history so as to be a reminder of why we should never allow Democrats any power in this country.

Impeachment History

President Bill Clinton: multiple felonies including lying to a federal grand jury under oath.

Utter bullshit Ray. There was a whole lot more to it than just than phone call. There was an orchestrated pressure campaign mounted using the US Foreign Service to undermine the government of the Ukraine and force them into corrupt actions, all of which was directed by Donald Trump. And when he was caught, he did everything possible to cover up his crimes, including obstructing the investigation into his behaviours and corruption.

If you were to actually READ the articles of impeachment, you would see that he is being impeached for the same pattern of behaviour we saw in the Russian election interference in 2016, and that too is of a concern.

The used only two articles of impeachment instead of Bribery, Corruption, Emoluments, Conspiracy, and all of the other crimes which Trump continues to commit on a daily basis because the Democrats realize that fools like you can't comprehend complex crimes which require you to look at patterns of behaviour and discern corruption, because you don't want to see it.

Well guess how fragile and weak those charges are. Because they'll be coming right back on the next commie President when the Republicans are in leadership of the House. And when they do, I don't want to hear one complaint out of you leftists, because you started this game, and we are now playing by YOUR standards.

Those are stronger charges than those that impeached any other President, including Richard Nixon. Even Nixon wasn't selling out the safety and security of the USA to the Russians, on a daily basis. You ignore all of those meetings with Russian leaders when no American kept a record of these things.

Trump's behaviour puts the safety and security of the USA at risk every day, and you defend Russia every time. Why is that Ray?

Let’s advocate for feeding fat kids vegetables, while our leader smokes Kools in the White House. Priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that like advocating against cyber bullies while your husband is an cyber bully?

First lady Melania Trump speaks out against cyberbullying

Or not taking shit from garbage that has been pursuing him since before he took office?

Has nothing to do with Melanias hypocritical stand against cyber bullies

I think she is more referring to children in schools, but why not target her and their young son. It’s the dim way after all. I’m sure you’re loving mommy Nancy would be proud.

And does her husband provide a good example for those children?

Why do you hate her so? And yes, compared to the freaky dims, your president does.

Is that like advocating against cyber bullies while your husband is an cyber bully?

First lady Melania Trump speaks out against cyberbullying

Or not taking shit from garbage that has been pursuing him since before he took office?

Has nothing to do with Melanias hypocritical stand against cyber bullies

I think she is more referring to children in schools, but why not target her and their young son. It’s the dim way after all. I’m sure you’re loving mommy Nancy would be proud.

And does her husband provide a good example for those children?

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

|
Pedophile alert!

I think what most people believe is that they never realized (including Trump) that the Democrats would be so desperate, so in a panic, that they would try to impeach a President based on mind reading and fortune telling. That's never been done in this country since our founding.

The only person that thought this possible was George Orwell, when he wrote about the Thought Police in the book 1984. The only thing he was off by was the year.

Impeachment History

Utter bullshit Ray. There was a whole lot more to it than just than phone call. There was an orchestrated pressure campaign mounted using the US Foreign Service to undermine the government of the Ukraine and force them into corrupt actions, all of which was directed by Donald Trump. And when he was caught, he did everything possible to cover up his crimes, including obstructing the investigation into his behaviours and corruption.

If you were to actually READ the articles of impeachment, you would see that he is being impeached for the same pattern of behaviour we saw in the Russian election interference in 2016, and that too is of a concern.

The used only two articles of impeachment instead of Bribery, Corruption, Emoluments, Conspiracy, and all of the other crimes which Trump continues to commit on a daily basis because the Democrats realize that fools like you can't comprehend complex crimes which require you to look at patterns of behaviour and discern corruption, because you don't want to see it.

Well guess how fragile and weak those charges are. Because they'll be coming right back on the next commie President when the Republicans are in leadership of the House. And when they do, I don't want to hear one complaint out of you leftists, because you started this game, and we are now playing by YOUR standards.

Those are stronger charges than those that impeached any other President, including Richard Nixon. Even Nixon wasn't selling out the safety and security of the USA to the Russians, on a daily basis. You ignore all of those meetings with Russian leaders when no American kept a record of these things.

Trump's behaviour puts the safety and security of the USA at risk every day, and you defend Russia every time. Why is that Ray?

It has nothing to do with Russia. It's called the power of suggestion, and the Democrats used it on you once again. There is no Russia here. Trump has had meetings with Putin like he has meetings with other heads of state. It's his job.

And just for your education, Nixon was never impeached.

Impeachment History

Do you believe that demanding a personal favor in return for Military aid is an abuse of office?

This is the first time his own staff was shocked by the implications of what he said

He didn't imply anything. But even if he did, implications are not a high crime or misdemeanor. "Could you do me a favor" is a demand? Since when? A demand is when you order somebody or something. A favor is when you ask. There is no such thing as demanding a favor. If it's a favor, then it can't be a demand. If it's a demand, it can't be a favor.

Those who heard the call thought it did. So much so that it was reported to the IG. It was the independent IG who concluded there were grounds

Whether it was a demand or not will depend on how the circumstances of the discussion are interpreted.

And there you go......interpreted. Not definite proof, not evidence without a doubt..... interpreted.

Well like I said, if we are going to impeach Presidents based on individual interpretations instead of definitions of words, then that can be applied to anybody: Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, Carter..... And, it can be applied within the first week of their presidency. Watch and see.

We need a favor “though”

Let’s look at that statement
If Zelensky had asked for Javelin missiles and Trump just said yes, there would be no issue
If Trump had called Zelensky and asked for a personal favor, there would be no issue

The word “though” ties the two together and makes Trumps request a demand

That's what you want to hear. Though is almost like "I digress" in this instance. It meant he wanted to switch subjects.

Impeachment History

Are you utterly oblivious to the total corruption and criminality of this President? Nixon was impeached for LYING to the American people. Trump is being impeached for a pattern of criminal and corrupt behaviour which endangers the security of the United States. What part of that are you failing to see?

It's not just the phone call. It's the invitations to Russia, the Ukraine and China to interfere in the US elections. It's the promotion of Russian propaganda and disinformation. And endless abuse of power. From giving out security clearances for family and staffers who failed security clearances. The firing of Marie Yovanovich for being uncorruptible. Pulling out of Syria without so much as a phone call to your allies.

The list of impeachable offences committed by Donald J. Trump is long and not very distinguished. But people are dying as a result of this lunatic's decisions. And he's getting worse. The man is simply morally unfit for the office.

Impeachment History

Are you utterly oblivious to the total corruption and criminality of this President? Nixon was impeached for LYING to the American people. Trump is being impeached for a pattern of criminal and corrupt behaviour which endangers the security of the United States. What part of that are you failing to see?

It's not just the phone call. It's the invitations to Russia, the Ukraine and China to interfere in the US elections. It's the promotion of Russian propaganda and disinformation. And endless abuse of power. From giving out security clearances for family and staffers who failed security clearances. The firing of Marie Yovanovich for being uncorruptible. Pulling out of Syria without so much as a phone call to your allies.

The list of impeachable offences committed by Donald J. Trump is long and not very distinguished. But people are dying as a result of this lunatic's decisions. And he's getting worse. The man is simply morally unfit for the office.

Nobody is inviting anybody to anything. Trump is in charge now, and unlike Obama, will do what he can to try and stop any interference. When Bush was in charge, every leftist complained about how we are involved in the middle-east, and we should mind our own business. Now that Trump is puling us out of the middle-east, all of a sudden you leftists have a problem with us not being there.

Yes, he gave security clearances to family, you think that's a big deal of some kind? Hillary kept classified material on her personal unprotected server, forwarded some of that information to Ummmm's laptop that her husband used to send dirty pictures of himself to women all around the world. And now you're worried about US security?????

The DNC emails were stolen by Russia under DumBama. Russians tampered with the election under DumBama. DumBama told Russia to wait until after the election when he had some wiggle room. He removed defense weapons out of Europe. He didn't arm Ukraine, and allowed Russia to annex Crimea. So if anybody was on the side of Russia, it was DumBama.

Come on

Be straight with us

Don’t you think Trump was a fucking moron for the way he handled that call? He left himself wide open to charges

Impeachment History

It is a demand when you're holding $400 million out like a carrot.

Come on

Be straight with us

Impeachment History

The implications are of bribery and extortion, as well as foreign election interference. All of which are highly illegal. The "ask" by Donald Trump in this phone call is the very essence of an impeachable offence. The Founders feared foreign influence in your elections ABOVE ALL ELSE, and Trump is a President who has openly benefitted from such interference, makes no bones about it, and is asking other foreign governments to intervene on his behalf.

Impeachment History

The implications are of bribery and extortion, as well as foreign election interference. All of which are highly illegal. The "ask" by Donald Trump in this phone call is the very essence of an impeachable offence. The Founders feared foreign influence in your elections ABOVE ALL ELSE, and Trump is a President who has openly benefitted from such interference, makes no bones about it, and is asking other foreign governments to intervene on his behalf.

Bribery is when you pay somebody to do something in your favor. That never happened. Extortion is when you demand something of personal benefit via exposing them if they didn't meet your demands. That never happened either.

A bunch of made-up lies by the Democrats; trying to redefine words, see into the future, and insist they know what people are thinking.

Sorry, but that's not impeachable. Oh......Democrats can have their fun now, but fun isn't for free. Fun comes at a price, and remember when Republicans set that price.

Back to the Topic please:

Ingraham: A first lady double standard?

The only acceptable woman in the media landscape is a liberal one and if you are not, you're just too dumb to know the difference.

ME: Of course there is a double standard, on this matter as on all others too. If Melania were a democrat, speaking 5 languages and being a beautiful model, she would be on every magazine and ever tv show every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back