Ingame hacks getting better

Bad Company 2 is great but quite old. Be sure to pick an origin-free retail edition. It also features the best BF single player campaign and the most extensive physics with buildings collapsing, cover crumbling and vehicles taking visible damage.
My copy is pre-Origin. :thup:

I have BF3 but I think it's via Origin, haven't played it in quite a while.
I think BF3 was the first game published via Origin. Another annoyance is the browser based server browser of "battlelog". Orign´s terms violated the law of North Rhine-Westphalia btw and EA and retail commerce had to take back any copy of any Origin game (if requested by the customer).
Well that didn't happen here and yes, my BF3 is via Origin. Just tried the multiplayer, not a very simple interface to figure out, shitloads of info. I signed onto a server but all it showed me was who's playing, etc., didn't figure out I was ready to play until I logged out and there it was behind that window. I was looking for a training game (against bots) so I could get the feel for it and I have to figure out how to configure load outs, etc.
When BF3 is starting there will appear the task on the taskbar. Click it or wait for the game to maximize itself.
Configure your weapons on battlelog or in the game (when you are "dead").
Unfortunately, playing the maps against bots is not possible. But check the servers´ preferences (normal, hardcore).
I know about normal and hardcore as for loadouts I just have to take the time to look it over. COD's interfaces are much simpler, less crowded and speaking of COD, I think the game mods were busy yesterday, appears quite a few people I thought were hacks or boosters seem to suddenly be gone, the games that had been hackfests were again back to normal. Also the two primary servers I play (Black Ops) had no one playing on them late last night an unheard of occurrence and no, they were not down.
It is quite simple.

at hiding what they're doing. Hacks that load into memory so are undetectable on game servers, hacks that are fully configurable and can be turned on and off with the touch of a key or button.
Been dealing with a lot of that lately, I mean come on people, it's just a friggin' game.........

It's why I don't play online games.

My copy is pre-Origin. :thup:

I have BF3 but I think it's via Origin, haven't played it in quite a while.
I think BF3 was the first game published via Origin. Another annoyance is the browser based server browser of "battlelog". Orign´s terms violated the law of North Rhine-Westphalia btw and EA and retail commerce had to take back any copy of any Origin game (if requested by the customer).
Well that didn't happen here and yes, my BF3 is via Origin. Just tried the multiplayer, not a very simple interface to figure out, shitloads of info. I signed onto a server but all it showed me was who's playing, etc., didn't figure out I was ready to play until I logged out and there it was behind that window. I was looking for a training game (against bots) so I could get the feel for it and I have to figure out how to configure load outs, etc.
When BF3 is starting there will appear the task on the taskbar. Click it or wait for the game to maximize itself.
Configure your weapons on battlelog or in the game (when you are "dead").
Unfortunately, playing the maps against bots is not possible. But check the servers´ preferences (normal, hardcore).
I know about normal and hardcore as for loadouts I just have to take the time to look it over. COD's interfaces are much simpler, less crowded and speaking of COD, I think the game mods were busy yesterday, appears quite a few people I thought were hacks or boosters seem to suddenly be gone, the games that had been hackfests were again back to normal. Also the two primary servers I play (Black Ops) had no one playing on them late last night an unheard of occurrence and no, they were not down.
It is quite simple.
I'm sure it will be once I take the time to look it over. It's been bad this spring but today is really rough, allergies are kicking my butt, feel like I'm walking around in a mental fog, we actually had rain last night.

I used to play the original Call of Duty United Offensive online. Get around 20-25 players and no cheaters and that was a beautiful piece of work. The better players on the two or three servers I played on could spot the cheaters very quickly and pointed them out. One server didn't care and it soon dwindled to few people. The other two usually had a mod on who kicked the offenders quickly and some of these servers are still up and running 12-13 years later with many players. But the cheaters never stop, a new one always pops up.

Which is the case with the entire human race. One or two losers ruins it for everyone else.

I used to play the original Call of Duty United Offensive online. Get around 20-25 players and no cheaters and that was a beautiful piece of work. The better players on the two or three servers I played on could spot the cheaters very quickly and pointed them out. One server didn't care and it soon dwindled to few people. The other two usually had a mod on who kicked the offenders quickly and some of these servers are still up and running 12-13 years later with many players. But the cheaters never stop, a new one always pops up.

Which is the case with the entire human race. One or two losers ruins it for everyone else.

Loved that game.

at hiding what they're doing. Hacks that load into memory so are undetectable on game servers, hacks that are fully configurable and can be turned on and off with the touch of a key or button.
Been dealing with a lot of that lately, I mean come on people, it's just a friggin' game.........

It's not all the time. Recently there's been an attack of the zombie hacks but it looks like the game mods may have finally done something about it. Heck last night on Advanced Warfare one hack showed up, was obvious, called himself German Cheater. The game started then instantly was over, he had 99,9999 kills and no deaths. I'm guessing he wanted to get back at COD for banning him because he cheats. :lol:

It's not all the time. Recently there's been an attack of the zombie hacks but it looks like the game mods may have finally done something about it. Heck last night on Advanced Warfare one hack showed up, was obvious, called himself German Cheater. The game started then instantly was over, he had 99,9999 kills and no deaths. I'm guessing he wanted to get back at COD for banning him because he cheats. :lol:
BF features vote kick. That´s nice.

Nice but could be (and probably is on occasion) misused.

I don't remember a lot of hacking back in the BF2 days, but that was a long time ago; my memory isn't great, maybe there were plenty of hackers then.

These days the only FPS I play online is Warface. It's free, it runs pretty well, I'm not horrible at it. There are certainly some cheaters, and it's quite possible I don't notice some more subtle cheating, but it's only the people who are pretty obviously cheats (huge discrepancies in K/D ratio, unbelievable number of headshot kills, or even more obvious visual clues) that annoy me. If someone just appears to be really good, I just leave it at that. I know probably most of the players are better than I am. :lol:

I actually enjoy playing single-player FPS games, too, so I tend to do that more. I've been replaying Borderlands lately.

Oh, I've also recently tried to play Call of Duty a little bit on the XBox One. I just suck at console FPS. I think I was decent at BF3 on the PS3, but the only games I've played on console in the past 5+ years are PS3 sports games. Trying to move with that XBox controller just didn't work for me. Mouse/Keyboard ftw! :lmao:

Nice but could be (and probably is on occasion) misused.
In that case, you know that server is occupied.

New Topics

Forum List

Back