Ingame hacks getting better

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
at hiding what they're doing. Hacks that load into memory so are undetectable on game servers, hacks that are fully configurable and can be turned on and off with the touch of a key or button.
Been dealing with a lot of that lately, I mean come on people, it's just a friggin' game.........

Cheating, it's what weak people do when they can't compete. It's bad enough in real life, but doing it in a video game reveals a person that is a shell of a human being.

As the OP noted, it is just a frigin game!

at hiding what they're doing. Hacks that load into memory so are undetectable on game servers, hacks that are fully configurable and can be turned on and off with the touch of a key or button.
Been dealing with a lot of that lately, I mean come on people, it's just a friggin' game.........
Rejected. Deal with the single player on easy instead. Cheating is the opposite of gaming. If you are recorded cheating, the tape is going to the server, developers of the game/anti-cheat tool and distributors and you will be banned. In BF3, an ingame message appears that tells who got banned and why. I saw many nicknames there since 2011. You can be banned from a server or even from your Steam or Origin account.

Rejected. Deal with the single player on easy instead. Cheating is the opposite of gaming. If you are recorded cheating, the tape is going to the server, developers of the game/anti-cheat tool and distributors and you will be banned. In BF3, an ingame message appears that tells who got banned and why. I saw many nicknames there since 2011. You can be banned from a server or even from your Steam or Origin account.
You can reject it all you want but people get away with it daily. Ultimately they will get caught but then again many to most are using VPNs and simply reregister under a different name then start all over again.

Here's how they're getting away with it;
Fully customizable hacks, increase your speed just enough to be slightly faster than everyone else, aim bots that don't line up on the first shot and have a margin of error, HUDs that show where everyone is even those invisible to detection equipment. Those are the most used settings and difficult to detect by viewing just a couple of replay vids.

You can reject it all you want but people get away with it daily. Ultimately they will get caught but then again many to most are using VPNs and simply reregister under a different name then start all over again.

Fully customizable hacks, increase your speed just enough to be slightly faster than everyone else, aim bots that don't line up on the first shot and have a margin of error, HUDs that show where everyone is even those invisible to detection equipment. Those are the most used settings and difficult to detect by viewing just a couple of replay vids.
Some time ago there was trouble with professional gamers using such tools in championships and league. Nothing new, honestly.
It doesn´t matter, if it is just a game. People payed hard cash for access to the game. If I had to deal with cheaters all the time, I wouldn´t play anymore. When BF3 was new, friendly fire was enabled on most servers but suckers teamkilled others for vehicles en masse. You will always have a big share of suckers the more so as such games advanced to the main stream. I remember the good old BF2 times (I started 10 years ago with BF2 with a pal on some private ranking servers) when cheating was a curiosity and game packages boasted of two million sales. I mean, the average BF2 player was a true adult gamer and insults were rare in ingame chats.

Last edited:

Some time ago there was trouble with professional gamers using such tools in championships and league. Nothing new, honestly.
It doesn´t matter, if it is just a game. People payed hard cash for access to the game. If I had to deal with cheaters all the time, I wouldn´t play anymore. When BF3 was new, friendly fire was enabled on most servers but suckers teamkilled others for vehicles en masse. You will always have a big share of suckers the more so as such games advanced to the main stream. I remember the good old BF2 times (I started 10 years ago with BF2 with a pal on some private ranking servers) when cheating was a curiosity and game packages boasted of two million sales. I mean, the average BF2 player was a true adult gamer and insults were rare in ingame chats.
Now it's a lot of kids and they're constantly calling each other names, I always toggle mute when they start the back and forth.
Lately I've seen a sharp increase in hacking activity.

Now it's a lot of kids and they're constantly calling each other names, I always toggle mute when they start the back and forth.
And to my knowledge, COD is THE playground for the cheating tourette kids. Battlefield not so much and I think the best and most enthusiastic gamers still play CS, though I saw a lot of nonsense there, too.

And to my knowledge, COD is THE playground for the cheating tourette kids. Battlefield not so much and I think the best and most enthusiastic gamers still play CS, though I saw a lot of nonsense there, too.
Heck, looks to me like the COD monitors aren't there or have given up. :dunno:

I have to say if you are over say 30 it's hard to play a game on xbox network. The kids that play have no rules and no character. The moment they are losing they quit, or if they are winning big they won't let you concede the game, and when any of them are on mic as noted previously it is nonstop insults and verbal crap.

I tried Madden Football on xbox online and if you started a game with 6 people at least 4 would drop out before the end. They never finish anything. It's like their entire self-worth is wrapped up in the outcome of the game. It is sad really.

Just tried it again today, the Black Ops team deathmatches are obvious hackfests right now. The problem is now even the few really good players are being accused of hacking by many. I try to tell the Noobs what to look for over a period of a few days to tell who's hacking and who's not. Unfortunately some that weren't hacking are now doing it to fight the hackers, me I think I'll just move on. I own Bad Company2, how's that one?

I have to say if you are over say 30 it's hard to play a game on xbox network. The kids that play have no rules and no character. The moment they are losing they quit, or if they are winning big they won't let you concede the game, and when any of them are on mic as noted previously it is nonstop insults and verbal crap.

I tried Madden Football on xbox online and if you started a game with 6 people at least 4 would drop out before the end. They never finish anything. It's like their entire self-worth is wrapped up in the outcome of the game. It is sad really.
If the game is an obvious hackfest I'll drop out, sometimes it takes 3 or 4 games to make that determination but once made I'm gone, even if the hack is on my team. Now that doesn't mean I don't have my off days which is why I give it a few games to figure out if it's me, a good player(s) or a hack(s). I'm not a great player but in a fair contest I can hold my own pretty well. Heck there are days my kill to death ratio is absolutely terrible and other days where I'm kicking butt left and right but never at the 25 - 50 kill range.

Just tried it again today, the Black Ops team deathmatches are obvious hackfests right now. The problem is now even the few really good players are being accused of hacking by many. I try to tell the Noobs what to look for over a period of a few days to tell who's hacking and who's not. Unfortunately some that weren't hacking are now doing it to fight the hackers, me I think I'll just move on. I own Bad Company2, how's that one?
Bad Company 2 is great but quite old. Be sure to pick an origin-free retail edition. It also features the best BF single player campaign and the most extensive physics with buildings collapsing, cover crumbling and vehicles taking visible damage.

Bad Company 2 is great but quite old. Be sure to pick an origin-free retail edition. It also features the best BF single player campaign and the most extensive physics with buildings collapsing, cover crumbling and vehicles taking visible damage.
My copy is pre-Origin. :thup:

I have BF3 but I think it's via Origin, haven't played it in quite a while.

I think BF3 was the first game published via Origin. Another annoyance is the browser based server browser of "battlelog". Orign´s terms violated the law of North Rhine-Westphalia btw and EA and retail commerce had to take back any copy of any Origin game (if requested by the customer).

I think BF3 was the first game published via Origin. Another annoyance is the browser based server browser of "battlelog". Orign´s terms violated the law of North Rhine-Westphalia btw and EA and retail commerce had to take back any copy of any Origin game (if requested by the customer).
Well that didn't happen here and yes, my BF3 is via Origin. Just tried the multiplayer, not a very simple interface to figure out, shitloads of info. I signed onto a server but all it showed me was who's playing, etc., didn't figure out I was ready to play until I logged out and there it was behind that window. I was looking for a training game (against bots) so I could get the feel for it and I have to figure out how to configure load outs, etc.

Well that didn't happen here and yes, my BF3 is via Origin. Just tried the multiplayer, not a very simple interface to figure out, shitloads of info. I signed onto a server but all it showed me was who's playing, etc., didn't figure out I was ready to play until I logged out and there it was behind that window. I was looking for a training game (against bots) so I could get the feel for it and I have to figure out how to configure load outs, etc.
When BF3 is starting there will appear the task on the taskbar. Click it or wait for the game to maximize itself.
Configure your weapons on battlelog or in the game (when you are "dead").
Unfortunately, playing the maps against bots is not possible. But check the servers´ preferences (normal, hardcore).

When BF3 is starting there will appear the task on the taskbar. Click it or wait for the game to maximize itself.
Configure your weapons on battlelog or in the game (when you are "dead").
Unfortunately, playing the maps against bots is not possible. But check the servers´ preferences (normal, hardcore).
I know about normal and hardcore as for loadouts I just have to take the time to look it over. COD's interfaces are much simpler, less crowded and speaking of COD, I think the game mods were busy yesterday, appears quite a few people I thought were hacks or boosters seem to suddenly be gone, the games that had been hackfests were again back to normal. Also the two primary servers I play (Black Ops) had no one playing on them late last night an unheard of occurrence and no, they were not down.

Forum List

Back