Infuriated By Marijuana Arrest, Vermont Man Crushes 7 Police Cars With Tractor...

Soon, they will have Hummers with .50 cal. depleted uranium rounds - just in case.

Actually...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkFoSt6aKQ]Police State 2012: No Need to Wait, It's Already Here - YouTube[/ame]

They leave firearms in cars that aren't under surveillance or protected? That is irresponsible.

Marijuana users never become violent.

and if he was drinking before he did this.....will you retract what you said?....

No. I thought the Miami Cannibal was on bath salts. Turns out it was pot. You don't see any pot smokers retracting anything about marijuana being harmless.
I know it's pointless to try to educate you. But for the benefit of any who might be swayed by your pathetically ignorant commentary, if marijuana was detected in this cannibal's blood it's because marijuana traces remain in the system for up to a month and most likely is but one of various other drugs this person used which are undetectable but capable of provoking violence (methamphetamine, for one).

The fact is marijuana is a potent tranquilizer and the scientifically established fact is it does not incite violent conduct. What you are spewing here is classic Reefer Madness nonsense.

Last edited:
I hate to go off-topic, but anyone who believes one of the effects of marijuana is to induce violent behavior has clearly never, ever, not-once-ever been around a person who smoked marijuana.

ever.

Even once.

In their natural born life.

Period.

Now pass the Cheetos!

"To consider someone who uses marijuana a "drug addict" is an admission of pathetic ignorance."

It probably doesn't even rise to that level.

Marijuana users never become violent.

and if he was drinking before he did this.....will you retract what you said?....

No. I thought the Miami Cannibal was on bath salts. Turns out it was pot. You don't see any pot smokers retracting anything about marijuana being harmless.

i think if you read about your "cannibals" past.....the guy had some mental issues.....if the only thing in his system was Aspirin,would you have said the same thing?.....in all the time i smoked Pot the only "violent" Pot smokers i knew did a lot of Beer drinking or did Speed....or both.....but the people who just stuck to Pot were pretty normal and still are....

"Where's GDoane when ya need him? He could offer some excellent color commentary to this discussion."

Color! You want color? I'll give you color!
GREEN! RED! ORANGE!

They leave firearms in cars that aren't under surveillance or protected? That is irresponsible.

Umm... pretty much all police cars have shotguns or some other heavier firearm in them.

Where did I learn this? Grand Theft Auto! Hey cops, I need your shotgun!

Work to change the law.

Don't throw a hissy fit and break more laws because you got arrested for breaking another.

I do agree with this, But part of me needs this questioned answered.

Why should I follow the rules when this admin does not.

I will point out this admin is the most corrupt in US History.

Why?

I know it's frustrating as hell, but we can't prop the door open to anarchy and chaos
:cool:

bitchass OP waters down what "police state" means, and will never and has never lived in or around one. stfu with the whining already, some people are a little too busy fighting what common-sense dictates is worth fighting for, and some douche-towel throwing a temper tantrum over a law he doesn't like isn't one of them, and it's certainly not indicative of a "police state" you lame.

bitchass OP waters down what "police state" means, and will never and has never lived in or around one. stfu with the whining already, some people are a little too busy fighting what common-sense dictates is worth fighting for, and some douche-towel throwing a temper tantrum over a law he doesn't like isn't one of them, and it's certainly not indicative of a "police state" you lame.
"It often takes a great deal of intelligence to see that which is right before our eyes." [Edmond Duranty]

Police states do not manifest overnight. They emerge slowly, one little step at a time. And when they finally rear up and declare their presence to citizens lulled by generations of freedom it is too late to do anything about it (see Spain under Franco, Iran under Pahlavi, Chile under Pinochet, et al).

1-432x341.jpg

I am old enough to remember a time in America when the structure, nature and performance of today's police agencies would not be tolerated. Use the following links to see what I'm talking about and which you obviously are unaware of:

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

g20cops.jpg

Little by little . . .

I am old enough to remember a time in America when the structure, nature and performance of today's police agencies would not be tolerated.

That was a time when there was an elemental respect of authority instilled in the home for the most part.

The turn in this attitude toward authority came at the time the drug use that you so vociferously advocate became common place.

"It often takes a great deal of intelligence to see that which is right before our eyes." [Edmond Duranty]

Police states do not manifest overnight. They emerge slowly, one little step at a time. And when they finally rear up and declare their presence to citizens lulled by generations of freedom it is too late to do anything about it (see Spain under Franco, Iran under Pahlavi, Chile under Pinochet, et al).

1-432x341.jpg

I am old enough to remember a time in America when the structure, nature and performance of today's police agencies would not be tolerated. Use the following links to see what I'm talking about and which you obviously are unaware of:

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

g20cops.jpg

Little by little . . .

Well said. Thanks.

Forum List

Back