Infuriated By Marijuana Arrest, Vermont Man Crushes 7 Police Cars With Tractor...

I do agree with this, But part of me needs this questioned answered.

Why should I follow the rules when this admin does not.

I will point out this admin is the most corrupt in US History.

Why?

When you get the DOJ to answer to you... get back to me.

I have some laws I would love to go break with you... we can have us some real fun too :badgrin:

Yep Obama is getting away with a ton of high crimes, but I think his day is coming soon.

Answer us.....Christ they have to be taken to court for the cover up.

Thats is one of the problems, Some americans seem to think being voted out is enough punishment for felonies.

I agree... this regime may never pay for the crimes, but I dont think destroying cop cars is going to help.

We need to insist that the crimes being committed by this regime be paid for and answered for.

You see how far Darrell Issa got with Fast and Furious... he had an open and shut case if ya ask me.... but the DOJ wont condemn their own bosses.

We need a seperate intetity to investigate them ALL..!!

Im sorry if I am not answering ya well enough, but I dont have a good answer :dunno:

When you get the DOJ to answer to you... get back to me.

I have some laws I would love to go break with you... we can have us some real fun too :badgrin:

Yep Obama is getting away with a ton of high crimes, but I think his day is coming soon.

Thats is one of the problems, Some americans seem to think being voted out is enough punishment for felonies.

I agree... this regime may never pay for the crimes, but I dont think destroying cop cars is going to help.

We need to insist that the crimes being committed by this regime be paid for answered for.

You see how far Darrell Issa got with Fast and Furious... he had an open and shut case if ya ask me.... but the DOJ wont condemn their own bosses.

Im sorry if I am not answering ya well enough, but I dont have a good answer :dunno:

If you noticed my first response was. AH HA!!!! I personally would never take that type of action. Then again I have always stood up and taken responsibility for my actions.

Resistance comes in many forms, and while I may break the law I never infringe on others rights.

We need to insist that the crimes being committed by this regime be paid for answered for.

If you noticed my first response was. AH HA!!!! I personally would never take that type of action. Then again I have always stood up and taken responsibility for my actions.

Resistance comes in many forms, and while I may break the law I never infringe on others rights.

Trust me... Im not sceered to go to jail. Been there done that....

But I will not go to jail for NO reason... and that dude is going to rot there for no reason, and his family will pay a hefty price for it too...

Its sad... we are living in a police state, and it sucks!
There is a cop on every corner just about... yet crime still gets committed.

Why are ther so many useless laws? Its because we pay legislators to legislate.

I say... NO NEW LAWS FOR 10 or TWENTY YEARS!!!

Lets try that and see if it does us some good... and in the mean time, let the "legislators" get rid a of some of the more frivolous dumb laws

Marijuana users never become violent.
-- while under the influence. Which doesn't mean they don't know right from wrong and are incapable of reacting to it when not under the influence.

Keep in mind this man didn't harm anyone. His "violence" was directed at inanimate symbols of what he correctly perceives as increasing police oppression. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that he isn't wrong.

Last edited:

But I will not go to jail for NO reason... and that dude is going to rot there for no reason, and his family will pay a hefty price for it too...

Lets try that and see if it does us some good... and in the mean time, let the "legislators" get rid a of some of the more frivolous dumb laws

What that guy did was funny. When I seen the picture I laughed, in part because I knew no one was hurt.

I just cant support the prosecution of victimless crimes.

Work to change the law.

Don't throw a hissy fit and break more laws because you got arrested for breaking another.
Marijuana has been illegal since 1937 and every possible effort to legalize it has been repeatedly tried and has failed. Marijuana is not heroin. It's not methamphetamine. It is a relatively harmless recreational drug and there is no good reason to prohibit its use by adults.

Sooner or later this type of reaction to the senseless oppression will happen. Hopefully it will cause the sensible citizens to prevail over the Reefer Madness morons and put an end to this nonsensical prohibition.

I consider this Pion fellow to be a hero of sorts.

In other words given drug addicts whatever they want or they will engage in violence.

We always understood that.

Build more prisons?

What, the USA being number one in citizens locked up per capita isnt enough? Throwing someone in a box for everything isnt an answer to anything...

What that guy did was funny. When I seen the picture I laughed, in part because I knew no one was hurt.

I just cant support the prosecution of victimless crimes.

Oh trust me... I LOL'd for sure :lmao:

Feel bad for the farmer actually....

Build more prisons?

What, the USA being number one in citizens locked up per capita isnt enough? Throwing someone in a box for everything isnt an answer to anything...

Hopefully, the loyal Goose Steppers will realize that one day. But i think we're still a long way from seeing that happen. It is what it is.

Soon, they will have Hummers with .50 cal. depleted uranium rounds - just in case.

Forum List

Back