Infuriated By Marijuana Arrest, Vermont Man Crushes 7 Police Cars With Tractor...

Come on, Paul, honest up......

This guy just set back your "legalize marijuana" campaign.

No big government oppression story.
Just a pothead's tantrum.

And the local taxpayers pick up the replacement bill.

Yeat another consequence of the Police State.

NO... this guy broke the law, and got caught.. then he commited an even worse crime by destroying public property.

PERIOD... your arguement is misguided my friend.

I love to enjoy a nice doobie here and there... I have even spent a night or two in jail because of it, but damn it I would never think to act out like a total assclown over it.

You try to get the laws changed and you deal with the consequences...

That stupid farmer did pot smokers NO good by doing that.

Maybe the guy should get off the drugs

Didn't you read the op?

They took them already.

Somehow I think that did not stop this loser from obtaining more and taking more

You're a willfully ignorant idiot if you think that marijuana use causes behavioral violence. There's countless studies out there which contradict your belief.

You can't blame the man's actions on the drug. Marijuana isn't fucking bath salts.

Should have run over the cars of the citizens who reinforce such stupid drug possession laws. I don't think one tractor can handle that though. At least then you'd get to the root of the problem and we wouldn't have to foot the bill.

Lets just get the dumb laws changed.

I don't think he set it back at all. The man should have never been arrested and branded a criminal in the first place. Just another Police State absurdity. I think many Americans can relate to this man's frustration.

Didn't you read the op?

They took them already.

Somehow I think that did not stop this loser from obtaining more and taking more

You're a willfully ignorant idiot if you think that marijuana use causes behavioral violence. There's countless studies out there which contradict your belief.

You can't blame the man's actions on the drug. Marijuana isn't fucking bath salts.

I agree... lets go kick Daves ass..!!!

:D

The oppression stories are happening in colorado and california where Obama said to the public leave them alone , but then in the back room unleashed the dogs.

I don't think he set it back at all. The man should have never been arrested and branded a criminal in the first place. Just another Police State absurdity. I think many Americans can relate to this man's frustration.

So according to your fouled up logic here.... when I got wrongfully arrested for assault, I shouldve got in my 4Runner and run over a few cop cars? :eusa_clap:

No.... you fight it in court like a civilized human.

Didn't you read the op?

They took them already.

Yawn

Besides the effects of this drug or other drugs.. you also have the type of people who if they are willing to break the law in the manner of illegal drug use, are also more than willing to break the law in other ways

Boo hoo.. I can't take an illegal substance.... :rolleyes:

So according to your fouled up logic here.... when I got wrongfully arrested for assault, I shouldve got in my 4Runner and run over a few cop cars? :eusa_clap:

When injustice becomes law resistance become duty.

Now tell me why I should play by the rules when this admin doesnt.

Be precise please..........

Work to change the law.

Don't throw a hissy fit and break more laws because you got arrested for breaking another.

I do agree with this, But part of me needs this questioned answered.

Why should I follow the rules when this admin does not.

I will point out this admin is the most corrupt in US History.

Why?

I will be real precise with you... because Obama has the DOJ in his pocket and YOU nor I can get away with what he can....

Good enough for ya?

Believe me... I understand what OP is getting at. Yes... we ahve WAY TOO MANY dumb laws, but to condone this is not the way to go... this was anarchy, and totally uncalled for.

Now he didnt hurt anyone, and it can all be replaced... but he needs to pay for his crime.

I will be real precise with you... because Obama has the DOJ in his pocket and YOU nor I can get away with what he can....

Good enough for ya?

Believe me... I understand what OP is getting at. Yes... we ahve WAY TOO MANY dumb laws, but to condone this is not the way to go... this was anarchy, and totally uncalled for.

Now he didnt hurt anyone, and it can all be replaced... but he needs to pay for his crime.

No....................THAT IS NOT A REASON to not resist.

Work to change the law.

Don't throw a hissy fit and break more laws because you got arrested for breaking another.

I hear ya, but sometimes these things happen when Big Brother pushes some too far. I expect to see these incidents soon becoming the norm. The People feel like they have a tightening noose around their neck. They will lash out as a result. But maybe that's exactly what Big Brother wants? Who knows?

Work to change the law.

Why?

When you get the DOJ to answer to you... get back to me.

I have some laws I would love to go break with you... we can have us some real fun too :badgrin:

Yep Obama is getting away with a ton of high crimes, but I think his day is coming soon.

Good enough for ya?

No....................THAT IS NOT A REASON to not resist.

Then you lead the revolution... see where anarchy gets ya.

I hear ya, but damn it... give us time. We are leading a ground swell of resisitance to this regime.
We will win this, but we have to do it the right way... not through anarchy.

Work to change the law.

Why?

When you get the DOJ to answer to you... get back to me.

I have some laws I would love to go break with you... we can have us some real fun too :badgrin:

Yep Obama is getting away with a ton of high crimes, but I think his day is coming soon.

Answer us.....Christ they have to be taken to court for the cover up.

Thats is one of the problems, Some americans seem to think being voted out is enough punishment for felonies.

Our own Founding Fathers destroyed a little Government property every now & then. How'd that all turn out?

Forum List

Back