INFOWARS SITE CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, Alex Jones is nothing but a purveyor of not only fake news but vicious lies.
I hope the Sandy Hook parents win their lawsuit agains this piece of shit.

Super Male Vitality

A.k.a. "Snake Oil". :lol:

Super Male Vitality is the result of ancient wisdom reinterpreted over several years in the light of modern equipment and analysis.

bob.jpg

Just tried to visit the site, and there's big warning on the screen notifying folks that the site is currently being attacked, via hack.

Our free speech is also under attack. Please show your support for InfoWars by visiting one of its sister-sites...

NewsWars

Prison Planet.com

Welcome to the Alex Jones Infowars Store - Infowars Life And More!
That site is propaganda garbage. I’ve had two of my websites hacked in the past and lost a ton of work. You wanna donate to me too?!

Golly, just look at all the that supporters of criminal acts. Not surprising in the least. Just wait a while, Jones site will be back up.

Sorry not a fan of Alex Jones, although I did watch him when he interviewed Dave Mustane.

Neither am I but notice how not one single dimocrap scumbag will defend his right to Freedom of The Press through Freedom of Speech.

Because, dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. They aren't Nazis, they're worse than Nazis. They're worse than the NKVD, worse than Mao.

Those people had an excuse. Weimar Germany was falling apart and a 'Strong Man' stepped in to save it. Same thing in Czarist Russia. Same thing in Imperial China.

Nothing is falling apart here except dimocrap scum.

Listen up, dimocrap scum......

We have avoided armed insurrections for over 150 years because we have a Revolution every four years.

At the Ballot Box.

We lost 10 years ago. The good guys lost.

But did we riot? Did we get an Independent Candidate (Jill Stein) to file MILLIONS of Dollars of lawsuits to try to stop the full Electoral College from voting?

Did we organize EXTREMELY violent groups to terrorize the Public?

Did we chase innocent men and women out of Pubic Places?

Did we burn Cities?

Let me tell you, dimocrap scum...... You keep this up and you're gonna get armed strife in this Country. Count on it.

And I promise you something.......... You won't like what happens when it does.

If you never believe anything I have have to say ever again, believe that one.

You lost. You lost fair and square. And now you want to over turn the results of a Free and Fair election.

That, to me, is tantamount to a Call to Arms.

Maybe someday, dimocrap FILTH will be called to account. Maybe some day, dimocrap scum will be forced to back up their mouths with some ass.

Watch them run like scared little bunnies.

They will.

And once it starts, it ain't gonna end quietly. These never have and they never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back