Info from Gallup 4/15/2010

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Jun 30, 2008
MD, on the Potomac River
Got my normal e-mail thanking me for being a poll participant... and the most recent tidbit of info they included in this one is:

Thank you for recently taking part in a Gallup Panel survey.

Because you were willing to share your thoughts and opinions with us, we thought you might enjoy reading about some recent findings from Gallup Panel surveys.

* When Gallup asked panelists the open-ended question, "What one country anywhere in the world do you consider to be the United States' greatest friend today?" almost two-thirds of respondents (65%) say Great Britain, England, or the United Kingdom. Only two other countries received mentions by more than 5% of panelists: Canada (14%) and Israel (6%).

Respondents offered a few more countries when Gallup asked them who they consider to be the United States' greatest enemy currently. Forty-three percent of panelists say Iran is the United States' greatest foe, while 14% mention North Korea. Eight percent of respondents say Iraq, Afghanistan, and China are America's greatest enemies.

I remember seeing a question on the first point they give results for... I don't remember a question about the second... that seems to happen a lot

Forum List

Back