Infants are uniquely vulnerable to aluminum in vaccines

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Infants are Uniquely Vulnerable to Aluminium in Vaccines - The Hippocratic Post
In 1984, as an undergraduate at the University of Stirling, Scotland and while carrying out my first piece of independent research, I watched for the first time a fish, a salmon parr, die from acute aluminium toxicity. The whole process took less than forty-eight hours. Within six hours, the fish showed signs of distress and its behaviour changed markedly. It proceeded to seek out the corners of the tank, pushing its head and body against the side of the tank. After twenty-four hours, it began to move randomly and chaotically around the tank before losing its orientation, slipping onto its back, taking a last gasp, before dying. I was left in no doubt about the toxicity of aluminium. I am recalling this event herein because there does seem to be significant complacency concerning the toxicity of aluminum.

Oh but keep giving it to them your doctor said so ...........Oh but it's only 1 in a million oh but it's all fake info your getting OMFG WAKE THE HELL UP!!

upload_2020-1-16_15-51-10.png

An aluminium adjuvant in a vaccine is an acute exposure to aluminium - ScienceDirect

Forum List

Back