Inequality, the Middle Class, and Growth

That is the REAL problem in America.
We always think it is the other guy...never us...we're not part of the problem...no way. :doubt:

What computer are you typing on? Dell, Acer, Compaq...etc. - You evil bastard...don't you know all of these computer makers use FoxConn?? You are supporting slave labor.
Where was your refridgerator manufactured? Stove, Dishwasher?? You don't even know do you? None of them better be a G.E. appliance or you are fully supporting a CEO who has laid off more Americans than anyother company in the world....who also happens to be an advisor to Obama.

Put your money where your big mouth is...choose what you buy. Or be like all of the other sheeple and go on the unemployment dole and food stamps that has increased by 45%.
No.. the real problem in America is that some people don't think that the workforce deserves to have a decent life. They can bust their assessed every damned day to make someone else vast amounts of money, but still struggle mightily to pay their bills and feed their families.....and those people that I mentioned in the first sentence won't give two shits about them and complain that the ones who are struggling are the problem.

You really are clueless.
Show me a single person who doesn't think workers should get a decent wage?
And then I will show you a few hundred million hypocrites who whine about people not having good jobs while standing in line at Walmart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc]Hostages Trapped Inside Walmart Insisting They Never Shop At Walmart - YouTube[/ame]

Major hyperbole dude.

Not at all.

I can give you all the research you require, whiny bitch.

I love this particular little anecdotal which so perfectly illustrates how your hypocrisy plays out in the real world and with the destruction of hardworking American Union jobs:

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco

On April 29, the last domestic car dealership within city limits, San Francisco Ford Lincoln, closed its showroom doors and began winding down its repair and service operations,

Foreign automakers, including BMW, Honda, Scion and Smart, all continue to run what appear to be thriving dealerships in the area, as San Franciscans increasingly pledge their allegiance to import brands. Even the site of the last General Motors dealership to shut down in the city -- Ellis Brooks Chevrolet – is soon to be the home of a new mega-showroom for Nissan/Infiniti.

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco | Fox News

Wow that's what you have for" proof"? One city?

The Mecca of Liberalism will have nothing to do with supporting UAW jobs.

Agree?

Another problem, steelplate-in-the-head, is that ever since the industrial revolution, labor has become exponentially inferior to capital in the production of our goods and services.

Your sig line is sooo 19th century.

Your wrong. If people don't have the money to spend....the economy will die a slow and painful death. Easy credit only prolonged that death spiral and that's pretty much run it's course. Your side bet on the wrong horse.

Another problem, steelplate-in-the-head, is that ever since the industrial revolution, labor has become exponentially inferior to capital in the production of our goods and services.

Your sig line is sooo 19th century.

Your wrong. If people don't have the money to spend.

That isn't anywhere near the point of your dumbasses sig line, is it?

Your sig line says labor is superior to capital in production, since labor is most responsible for the 'fruit.'

Now, capital-intensive robotic welding machines and similar are much more responsible for the fruit.

Only the leftists?

No. But it is only you Leftists weeping like little bitches about your own decision making.

I see no whining.....I see a lot of excuses from the right. Excuses that allow the cycle of low wages and reduced benefits for the workforce and massive profiteering from the elite class to continue unabated.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

These people..........just have no abilty to comprehend necesary tradeoffs. This utopian-idealist mindset has always fascinated me.

"Excuses from the right". Hmmm........last I checked, its 2012. Anybody else have that on their calendar?

Sniper - this usually shuts them up..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A]Milton Friedman - Greed - YouTube[/ame]

As we speak, a million Owebama supporters are stuffing their Walmart carts with Bangladesh and Chinese merchandise and will be putting it in the trunk of their new Kia. They probably have listened to Owebama and are mumbling something how Republicans just cost them their manufacturing job.

Steelplate is a perfect example of a typical misguided sheeple.
Never at any time self-examining. Couldn't possibly see what is wrong with someone complaining about low income while sitting at a Starbucks.
Or talking about jobs with lousy benefits while having lunch at Burger King.
Or talk about corperatism while standing in a WalMart parking lot.
Or talking about poverty while they check messages on their chinese-made smart phone.

Mind boggling.

That is the REAL problem in America.
We always think it is the other guy...never us...we're not part of the problem...no way. :doubt:

What computer are you typing on? Dell, Acer, Compaq...etc. - You evil bastard...don't you know all of these computer makers use FoxConn?? You are supporting slave labor.
Where was your refridgerator manufactured? Stove, Dishwasher?? You don't even know do you? None of them better be a G.E. appliance or you are fully supporting a CEO who has laid off more Americans than anyother company in the world....who also happens to be an advisor to Obama.

Put your money where your big mouth is...choose what you buy. Or be like all of the other sheeple and go on the unemployment dole and food stamps that has increased by 45%.
No.. the real problem in America is that some people don't think that the workforce deserves to have a decent life. They can bust their assessed every damned day to make someone else vast amounts of money, but still struggle mightily to pay their bills and feed their families.....and those people that I mentioned in the first sentence won't give two shits about them and complain that the ones who are struggling are the problem.

You really are clueless.
Show me a single person who doesn't think workers should get a decent wage?
And then I will show you a few hundred million hypocrites who whine about people not
having good jobs while standing in line at Walmart.

Show you a single person? Look around this board 'ol chum. Every time the idea of real, living wages get brought up, the righties scream that the market should decide. Too bad if your not smart enough or possess the skills to earn more. Let's face it the vast majority of our populous are blue collar workers and those are the exact type of worker who have been the ones who have been targeted in this profiteer's wet dream of an economy.

Never at any time self-examining. Couldn't possibly see what is wrong with someone complaining about low income while sitting at a Starbucks.
Or talking about poverty while they check messages on their chinese-made smart phone.

Mind boggling.
Love th blanket assumptions. Let me clue you in a little. I'm typing on a Kindle Fire, I watch a Vizio TV, I build my own computers and I buy American as often as I can. What do you fucking do?

No. But it is only you Leftists weeping like little bitches about your own decision making.

I see no whining.....I see a lot of excuses from the right. Excuses that allow the cycle of low wages and reduced benefits for the workforce and massive profiteering from the elite class to continue unabated.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

These people..........just have no abilty to comprehend necesary tradeoffs. This utopian-idealist mindset has always fascinated me.

"Excuses from the right". Hmmm........last I checked, its 2012. Anybody else have that on their calendar?

Necessary tradeoffs? Yeah...because heaven forbid that our wealthy won't make as much(but still remain incredibly wealthy) to give Joe Schmoe a wage that he can raise a family on in reasonably comfortable fashion.

Mind boggling.
Love th blanket assumptions. Let me clue you in a little. I'm typing on a Kindle Fire, I watch a Vizio TV, I build my own computers and I buy American as often as I can. What do you fucking do?

I don't lie.
I am typing on a zaReason computer.
Your Vizeo TV - you probably think it is American. It is an American Company that imports TVs.
My Wall oven is Frididaire.
My dishwasher is Bosch
My Refridgerator is an Amana
My chest freezer is made by Artic Air

That is my house.
Now my business...
I buy six figures a month of American made coated paper through Unisource, I use paper made by NewPage. From Xpedx I buy 5 figures a month of offset paper called Husky Offset...manufactured in North America.
I buy Ink from EFI and it is manufactured in the U.S.

I buy more American made products in a single day than you do in a year.

Demand creates jobs, not tax cuts for the rich and they lie when they say taking away tax cuts would hurt job creation, learn economics. Supply with little to no demand in the markets create no jobs.

why do you hate the American people?

Don't start that dribble. Of course people have choices.
The problem is people never even think about what they are buying beyond what they pay for it.

]
Bullshit. When people are struggling to survive, National loyalty takes on a secondary role. You have a large chunk of the population who have seen their wages stagnate for the past 30 years, having to pay more and more out of their pockets to be able to have health insurance, and that's not even getting into the ever rising cost of living in general...trust me....it's not nearly the choice you are implying.

Do you seriously not see the irony in your post?
Holy cow. :(

Hey eggs for brain - how do you think they got to be in the place they are??
Because Americans started buying the cheapest option they could find and are so incredibly STUPID that they can't see they are stepping on their own toes with every purchase!!
How the f*ck do you think prices got to be so cheap?? Because all of the morons who did have jobs were too stupid to realize that the cheap shit they were buying by the cart loads on their credit cards all comes to a circle one day.
Then they come here and bitch about low paying jobs and rich people.
Man you people take the cake.

Like I said....chicken/egg. Which came first?

People buying cheap crap and never looking at the origin of manufacturing came first.
And the shrinking middle class will absolutely not stop shrinking as long as the mushroom heads keep piling in the stores.
The sheeple never stop to think that manufacturers MUST lower their costs to feed the demand for low prices. Americans still buy G.E. products. I find that appaling. G.E. is responsible for eliminating over 30,000 good paying jobs in America while opening manufacturing in Mexico and importing pre-made parts from Asia.

Mind boggling.

I don't lie.
Your Vizeo TV - you probably think it is American. It is an American Company that imports TVs.
My dishwasher is Bosch

That is my house.
Now my business...
I buy six figures a month of American made coated paper through Unisource, I use paper made by NewPage. From Xpedx I buy 5 figures a month of offset paper called Husky Offset...manufactured in North America.

Want a medal? If I had the resources and the need, I would buy more. However since I'm putting my second child through college with only a one year hiatus between the oldest and the youngest, I do the best I fucking can.

Besides...you could very well be one of those "Message Board business tychoons". Who knows? It's easy to be tough and successful in anonymity.

I don't lie.
My dishwasher is Bosch

That is my house.
Now my business...

Want a medal? If I had the resources and the need, I would buy more. However since I'm putting my second child through college with only a one year hiatus between the oldest and the youngest, I do the best I fucking can.

Besides...you could very well be one of those "Message Board business tychoons". Who knows? It's easy to be tough and successful in anonymity.

Want a medal? WTF is that supposed to mean? You asked what do I do and I told you...oops...it wasn't the answer you expected was it?
I also am putting a child through college and my youngest will be a senior in high school next year.
You don't need more resources to buy American...the appliances I have - I bought all of them through Amazon at competitive prices that are no higher than the foriegn ones. (And BTW I forgot to mention our W/D is also American manufactured)
My Zareason computer - cost less than most of the Dells/HP's/Compaqs etc.
I refuse to go to f*cking WalMart. I find it disgusting that the largest employer in America is a retail outlet store selling products basically made with slave labor...and I am the bad guy. :doubt:

Forum List

Back