Indonesian Christians flogged outside of mosque for violating sharia law

Looks like they were busted for illegal gambling, which can get you a few years in prison in the states. I'd rather be flogged a few times than spend years in prison.

they were playing a game geared to children for which one
can win a kewpie doll
You think American cops only bust people for egregious violations of the law and never a minor technicality?

Looks like they were busted for illegal gambling, which can get you a few years in prison in the states. I'd rather be flogged a few times than spend years in prison.

can win a kewpie doll
You think American cops only bust people for egregious violations of the law and never a minor technicality?

that's when judges dismiss the charge

can win a kewpie doll

Uhuh, sure! Keep dreaming that judges aren't generally leaning towards the cops.

can win a kewpie doll

Uhuh, sure! Keep dreaming that judges aren't generally leaning towards the cops.

A lawyer once told me----that judge gets to see that cop all the time-------he will never see YOU again

can win a kewpie doll

A lawyer once told me----that judge gets to see that cop all the time-------he will never see YOU again
It's more of the fact that the cop is generally not personally involved in the matter, specializes in the field, works for the government (like the judge), etc...

Forum List

Back