Indonesia deploys warships/planes 'against' Australia

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2328928...ants-to-mend-diplomatic-rift-with-australia/

Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono wants to mend diplomatic rift with Australia

Indonesia's president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed a desire to mend a diplomatic rift with Australia within the next few months.

In a phone conversation with Prime Minister Tony Abbott, Mr Yudhoyono affirmed that he hoped a code of conduct between the two countries could be finalised by August at the latest.

The document is the key to normalising relations between the two countries in the wake of spying revelations, asylum boat turn-backs and the withdrawal of Indonesia's ambassador.

According to the presidential press release, both leaders hope the agreement can be resolved immediately so that the bilateral relationship can enter a new phase.

Progress may be helped with a possible visit by Mr Abbott to Jakarta next month, an idea that Mr Yudhoyono says he welcomes and officials are now working on.

Mr Abbott had been due to visit Bali this week, but the ABC understands the trip was sunk by another boat turn-back.

Earlier this week the Indonesian navy released information based on its questioning of the crew of a boat who say they were turned back by Australian ships and also had three extra people placed on board.

#####

Nothing wrong with adding a few extra former people-smuggling boat passengers to that boat...saves Australia money.

Code of conduct?
Lovely.
If I were "The Monk" I wouldn't be signing any code of conduct until Indonesia removed Aussie boys Andrew Chan [now a Christian, being mentored by The Salvation Army] and Myuran Sukumaran from death row and inserted a clause in the said Code of Conduct that Indonesia would never sentence an Australian to death again.

Code of conduct?
Lovely.
If I were "The Monk" I wouldn't be signing any code of conduct until Indonesia removed Aussie boys Andrew Chan [now a Christian, being mentored by The Salvation Army] and Myuran Sukumaran from death row and inserted a clause in the said Code of Conduct that Indonesia would never sentence an Australian to death again.

I'd order the fake Christian killer shot tomorrow morning.
I have a young daughter and I want Indonesia (and the rest of the world) drug free.
All dealers of illegal drugs, regardless of type or quantity, should have an automatic death sentence.
No hope of reprieve.

Oh well, it's too late now, Australia caught with its pants down again...just like in WW2.
Time for Australia to get nukes and amass a huge and mighty military.
Push 5 buttons...and Indonesia turns into ash.

I'd better start digging a bunker.

Who will Obama side with when the bullets and bombs start flying?

The stupidity of your posts hits a whole new level with every key press.
You propose mass murder of people that mostly have no clue what is happening in politics.

You disgust me.

You've proposed mass murder of Israelis many times you hypocritical scumbag.

In my experience, bad male drivers are either stupid or gay.
You could be either or, more likely, both.

People who hate a group they don't even know tend to be venting their self hate.
In this case, because you're gay and don't feel you can come out, you push your hate towards an external target.

My advice - just come out and live the life you were born to live.
There's nothing wrong with being gay; just come out of the closet and enjoy yourself.

I'm not a bad driver, I'm a good driver...it's just that mrs bianco doesn't care too much for my safe driving style...like slowing down way before the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp from the motorway, gradually, so that I come to a complete halt behind the line at the said stop sign, slowing down any and all vehicles behind me so that I don't get rear ended when I stop 'unexpectedly' as very very few mororists stop completely at the stop sign...they either just drive straight thru it or slow down a little then roll right thru.
The fine for not stopping completely is $300+, plus the loss of 3 or 4 demerit points out of the 12 points allowed over 2 years. Double demerits on long weekends/Christmas/Easter/Anzac day/Queen's Birthday etc. Cops hide in side streets just waiting for people to roll thru the stop signs, then pounce on them.
Mrs bianco stops at the stop signs, she just doesn't do my longish slowing down 'trick'..."you'll annoy other motorists" she says.

I know the groups I hate...one doesn't have to be Einstein or have degrees from Harvard to see them very clearly.

Bali Bombings Memorial Wall | Bali 10 Year Anniversary Memorial

Bali bombing victims remembered at memorial service on Sydney's Coogee Beach - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Forum List

Back