Indoctrination Secretary Vows to Make Schoolchildren “Good Environmental Citizens"...

Hey Amer, I can flip-flop if I want to, I'm a Romney man...

That's what we do.

The notion of this coming "New World Order" dictatorship, and a 'New Age Religion' of a Satanic nature is no longer a myth, it's a plain fact.

-The world leaders are now calling for this "New World Order" publicly, overtly, as the elite have quietly for years.

These (World Leaders) are now moving aggressively forward towards their planned global dictatorship, because people are starting to wake-up to their overall agenda, and they are moving in to close the trap of global dictatorship before the masses awaken to their evil agendas.

If there is going to be a standardized policy for students to be trained in before becoming legal citizens, why not have them sign agreements to uphold the Bill of Rights, Fourteenth Amendment, and Code of Ethics for Govt Service? ethics-commission.net

Throw in some conflict resolution training, and mentorship in business and property management to become financially viable, and you might actually produce responsible citizens who take civic duties seriously to benefit society, instead of wasting the civil liberties we have in this country to bring it down.

Is this administration who you want TEACHING your children people?

They already have a hand in STRAVING and FORCE Feeding them in your schools..

VOTE these sick bastards out before they do more harm

Is this administration who you want TEACHING your children people?

They already have a hand in STRAVING and FORCE Feeding them in your schools..

VOTE these sick bastards out before they do more harm

Are you dippy?

Don't you dare become overly dramatic about anything.

Forum List

Back