Indocrtination or Education?

i can tell by your posting style that youre a deviant fucker and i dont really have anything else to say to you other than for you to put away your noose and get some treatment.

there goes that originality again, banality you are a hoot, its nice to see the under educated and mentally slow being able to use the internet.

you still garggling marbles or is that something else you have in your mouth? did you use your noose on it? sick fuck.

i am done, i hope you are not so riled up that when your handlers at the institution put you to bed tonight that they wont have to use restraints on you.

there goes that originality again, banality you are a hoot, its nice to see the under educated and mentally slow being able to use the internet.

you still garggling marbles or is that something else you have in your mouth? did you use your noose on it? sick fuck.

i am done, i hope you are not so riled up that when your handlers at the institution put you to bed tonight that they wont have to use restraints on you.

another one bites the dust, easily lead dope.

Which is why people are becoming less intelligent. When our schools moved away from teaching actual topics and instead stepped into the realm of parenting and teaching political viewpoints, our kids started learning much, much less about the reality of the world. Including grammar, writing, basic English, math & science.
Generations of indoctrination have finally produced fully malleable nitwits unable to think for themselves and unaware of the traditions of America. The parent are little better , burdened with shopping desires and taxes to pay, they left the raising of the children to school and television.
Grown the children bough what the progressive media partners packages .Obama hope and change.
Their is no way to reeducate these morons they must be sold the idea of personal responiablity liberty and freedom
a harder sell than free stuff from the government.
There is no real time to mount a product campaign the damage has been done
the future is "Chains yous can believe in."

The General Education Board (GEB), established by John D. Rockefeller, Sr., was chartered in 1902. And in Raymond Fosdick's memorial history of the Board, he indicated it was part of John D. Rockefeller, Jr.'s effort toward the "goal of social control." The GEB was established the year after SOCIAL CONTROL (1901) was written by Edward Alsworth Ross (Father of American Sociology), and in this book, Ross revealed that social checks and stimuli "are managed by a rather small knot of persons...the Elite....Judgment may be moulded as well as the will and the feelings."

The word, "moulded," is instructive because in THE WORLD'S WORK (August 1912), one reads "The Country School of Tomorrow" by GEB chairman Frederick Gates, declaring: "In our dreams, we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands." Not only was the GEB to be used for social control, but the Rockefeller Foundation as well.

Dr. Dennis Cuddy -- Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 2

That is very interesting, this little tidbit stood out for me

Educational propaganda, with government help, could achieve this result in a generation. There are, however, two powerful forces opposed to such a policy: one is religion; the other is nationalism....A scientific world society cannot be stable unless there is a world government."

one worlders are sick, liberals love the one world idea..ever seen their bumper sticker "one planet, one people please"

well just be glad that it is the children of liberals that suffer the most. keep your kids away fom theirs, and them, and yours will be fine.

When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.
Henry Ward Beecher

well just be glad that it is the children of liberals that suffer the most. keep your kids away fom theirs, and them, and yours will be fine.

Henry Ward Beecher

you keep thinking that way. your kids are the ones being indoctrinated, youre the ones that lose. everyone else is going to keep the commies out of thier childrens heads.

It is very disturbing to watch as an entire generation no longer understands the roots of communism, nor the truth of America becoming the greatest nation on earth

They are backwards many times in their "thinking"

Intellectualism is an excersize of the intellect, not spoonfeeding the mind with propaganda.

It is very disturbing to watch as an entire generation no longer understands the roots of communism, nor the truth of America becoming the greatest nation on earth

Intellectualism is an excersize of the intellect, not spoonfeeding the mind with propaganda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbsZ1BM5_To]YouTube - David Horowitz literally SCREAMS the truth at the bodysnatching professors at DUKE University[/ame]

Do you have kids? I do. And they are nothing like you described, nor are their friends. They're not communists, and they could see you coming a mile away. They are not indoctrinated. The ones that do have a particular bent sound more like you, obviously they borrowed heavily from some proximal and pervasive role model such as yourself and stopped thinking on their own long ago.

veritas I used to think my kids were on solid ground, and then one of them said he actually liked obama...

public school has more effect on them than we realize.

It's also why so many moms warn their kids not to trust their teachers, which is really a sad thing to have to do.

Generations of indoctrination have finally produced fully malleable nitwits unable to think for themselves and unaware of the traditions of America. The parent are little better , burdened with shopping desires and taxes to pay, they left the raising of the children to school and television.
Grown the children bough what the progressive media partners packages .Obama hope and change.
Their is no way to reeducate these morons they must be sold the idea of personal responiablity liberty and freedom
a harder sell than free stuff from the government.
There is no real time to mount a product campaign the damage has been done
the future is "Chains yous can believe in."

The General Education Board (GEB), established by John D. Rockefeller, Sr., was chartered in 1902. And in Raymond Fosdick's memorial history of the Board, he indicated it was part of John D. Rockefeller, Jr.'s effort toward the "goal of social control." The GEB was established the year after SOCIAL CONTROL (1901) was written by Edward Alsworth Ross (Father of American Sociology), and in this book, Ross revealed that social checks and stimuli "are managed by a rather small knot of persons...the Elite....Judgment may be moulded as well as the will and the feelings."

The word, "moulded," is instructive because in THE WORLD'S WORK (August 1912), one reads "The Country School of Tomorrow" by GEB chairman Frederick Gates, declaring: "In our dreams, we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands." Not only was the GEB to be used for social control, but the Rockefeller Foundation as well.

Dr. Dennis Cuddy -- Mental Health, Education and Social Control, Part 2

That is very interesting, this little tidbit stood out for me

Educational propaganda, with government help, could achieve this result in a generation. There are, however, two powerful forces opposed to such a policy: one is religion; the other is nationalism....A scientific world society cannot be stable unless there is a world government."

one worlders are sick, liberals love the one world idea..ever seen their bumper sticker "one planet, one people please"
The most revolting of them all
coexist-793317.jpg

Henry Ward Beecher

you keep thinking that way. your kids are the ones being indoctrinated, youre the ones that lose. everyone else is going to keep the commies out of thier childrens heads.

I'd rather keep CON$ervo-Fascism out of their heads.
Look how it's ruined you!!!

Henry Ward Beecher

I'd rather keep CON$ervo-Fascism out of their heads.
Look how it's ruined you!!!

ed...taken as a whole with your sig, you seem upset...

How did we find ourselves in the place where we are? People seemingly ok with more and more government control?

Indoctrination, not education is how.

David Horowitz studied the course offerings of 12 major academic institutions....from Columbia University on the East Coast to the University of Southern California on the West Coast.
More than 150 courses were pure indoctrination. For example:

A "Whiteness Studies" guilt curriculum at the University of Colorado.

An Arizona State University sociology instructor who offers credits for participating in protests: "Give 4 hours to a social movement organization and I'll give you 200 points...."

A University of California at Santa Cruz, the course that claims President Bush lied to make the case for the Iraq war, and lied about al Qaeda attacking us on September 11, 2001 ("How did Bush and Cheney build the fiction that al Qaeda was a participant in the 9/11 attacks?" the course description asks).

a time when the American public has become increasingly alarmed by “activist government,” another threat to America’s prospects has garnered less scrutiny: activist education. But as David Horowitz demonstrates in his new book, One-Party Classroom: How Radical Professors at America's Top Colleges Indoctrinate Students and Undermine Our Democracy, co-authored with Jacob Laksin, the misuse of higher education for political ends – symbolized by curricula that present left-wing politics and activism in the guise of education – is a pervasive threat to the country’s democracy. The book examines 12 major universities from the universities across the country and analyzes more than 150 courses whose orientation is unapologetically leftist and whose basic objective is clearly to indoctrinate students. To reinforce the findings of the book, Horowitz is now embarking on a national campaign that will take that message to the places most hostile to it: America’s universities themselves.
FrontPage Magazine - Challenging the One-Party Classroom

A few states are gaining their senses back.......As TEXAS will begin to teach from the Holy Bible again in the fall. Texas House Bill 1287 makes it mandatory to offer as an elective.... classes in relation to the Holy Bible. The grinding and gnashing of LIBERAL teeth can be heard across the nation.

http://www.tasb.org/services/legal/documents/bible_curriculum.pdf

Last edited:
Do you have kids? I do. And they are nothing like you described, nor are their friends. They're not communists, and they could see you coming a mile away. They are not indoctrinated. The ones that do have a particular bent sound more like you, obviously they borrowed heavily from some proximal and pervasive role model such as yourself and stopped thinking on their own long ago.

veritas I used to think my kids were on solid ground, and then one of them said he actually liked obama...

It's also why so many moms warn their kids not to trust their teachers, which is really a sad thing to have to do.

After reading your posts, I can see how your kids might be at odds with your.....uh....philosophy. We have good schools public schools here. All my kids liked Obama. They watch the news.

After reading your posts, I can see how your kids might be at odds with your.....uh....philosophy. We have good schools public schools here. All my kids liked Obama. They watch the news.

Kids are not supposed to think on their own......they must be instructed in righteousness and to have respect and empathy for other people and their property. When they become of age and reason, they can choose how to apply that parental wisdom...or reject it. The very reason that some children commit the criminal actions of adults (When such is the case, it is the parents that should be punished, not the child who is unable to reson right from wrong.....they have as their instructors the national media and the unregulated content of the public airways, without adult supervision they have the innocence of childhood stolen as they are taught things that are not comprehensible by a developing mind. It is not the place of the STATE to socially engineer as if constructing a citizen for the collective..... my child should be instructed in the public school system only the basics of education, the 3 Rs....any social instruction should and must come from the home. There are no BAD KIDS....only bad parents.

Last edited:
Kids are not supposed to think on their own......they must be instructed in righteousness and to have respect and empathy for other people and their property. When they become of age and reason, they can choose how to apply that parental wisdom...or reject it. The very reason that some children commit the criminal actions of adults (When such is the case, it is the parents that should be punished, not the child who is unable to reson right from wrong.....they have as their instructors the national media and the unregulated content of the public airways, without adult supervision they have the innocence of childhood stolen as they are taught things that are not comprehensible by a developing mind. It is not the place of the STATE to socially engineer as if constructing a citizen for the collective..... my child should be instructed in the public school system only the basics of education, the 3 Rs....any social instruction should and must come from the home.

:) what he said

How did we find ourselves in the place where we are? People seemingly ok with more and more government control?

Indoctrination, not education is how.

David Horowitz studied the course offerings of 12 major academic institutions....from Columbia University on the East Coast to the University of Southern California on the West Coast.
More than 150 courses were pure indoctrination. For example:

A "Whiteness Studies" guilt curriculum at the University of Colorado.

An Arizona State University sociology instructor who offers credits for participating in protests: "Give 4 hours to a social movement organization and I'll give you 200 points...."

A University of California at Santa Cruz, the course that claims President Bush lied to make the case for the Iraq war, and lied about al Qaeda attacking us on September 11, 2001 ("How did Bush and Cheney build the fiction that al Qaeda was a participant in the 9/11 attacks?" the course description asks).

a time when the American public has become increasingly alarmed by “activist government,” another threat to America’s prospects has garnered less scrutiny: activist education. But as David Horowitz demonstrates in his new book, One-Party Classroom: How Radical Professors at America's Top Colleges Indoctrinate Students and Undermine Our Democracy, co-authored with Jacob Laksin, the misuse of higher education for political ends – symbolized by curricula that present left-wing politics and activism in the guise of education – is a pervasive threat to the country’s democracy. The book examines 12 major universities from the universities across the country and analyzes more than 150 courses whose orientation is unapologetically leftist and whose basic objective is clearly to indoctrinate students. To reinforce the findings of the book, Horowitz is now embarking on a national campaign that will take that message to the places most hostile to it: America’s universities themselves.
FrontPage Magazine - Challenging the One-Party Classroom

A few states are gaining their senses back.......As TEXAS will begin to teach from the Holy Bible again in the fall. Texas House Bill 1287 makes it mandatory to offer as an elective.... classes in relation to the Holy Bible. The grinding and gnashing of LIBERAL teeth can be heard across the nation.

http://www.tasb.org/services/legal/documents/bible_curriculum.pdf
That Texas will be teaching the Bible, scares the hell out of me.
Are you aware of the separation of church and state?

I feel sorry for both of your offspring then. May they graduate early, get scholarships and break the chains.............and fly free!!!!

Except I've got to add in defense of the parents...

When I first confronted our school board with the hogwash they were teaching my kids, their immediate rehearsed response was "it's your fault you don't take the time to read the material and get involved with your child!"

uh....that was WHY I was THERE, because I DID.

But I thought about that stock answer and how that equates to the working mom, something that isn't a choice but a necessity in today's economy.

Moms are up at the crack of dawn getting lunches and kids together for the day. After putting in 8 hours she picks up the kids and comes home. She's responsible for dinner on the table, doing the dishes, doing the laundry and help kids with homework. SOMEWHERE in there she's supposed to find "quality" time with kids. Then if she's blessed with a faithful husband, she needs to be sure to KEEP him home and happy, so I guess after all that, she's supposed to crack open the 300 page textbook and discover what is being taught to her kids...

Okay that's doable... but then in my case your kid is sick one day and you find yourself at the classroom finding out what goes on in class...(shock)

The point is WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST THE TEACHERS, they are being paid to teach our kids how to read and write, not about how society would be better off without imperfect children (oh yes, check your school library)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbsZ1BM5_To]YouTube - David Horowitz literally SCREAMS the truth at the bodysnatching professors at DUKE University[/ame]
Horowitz was raised by Marxist parents and was one himself, before he became a wingnut.
Many neocons have the same history.

Forum List

Back