Indisputable proof and evidence of explosives used on 9/11

Nov 15, 2009
These two new videos show absolute proof of explosives used to bring down the World Trade Center Buildings.

This footage came right from the history channel itself....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)[/ame]

still more indisputable proof the disinfo agents around here cant debunk that explosives brought the towers down.lol.

If I dispute indisputable proof, is it no longer indisputable since it is disputed, or does in remain indisputable? :confused:
nothing we havent seen before except the voice over making silly claims.

where exactly does he think all the air inside the building is supposed to when it starts to collapse?

he shows what he says are explosives on the left side.....yet the building collapses to the right. are we supposed to think the explosives pushed the left side up t omake the right side come down? how exactly is that supposed to work?

i'd also know how someone is supposed to get into the area of the fire to plant and wire explosives for the demolition.

still more indisputable proof the disinfo agents around here cant debunk that explosives brought the towers down.lol.

If I dispute indisputable proof, is it no longer indisputable since it is disputed, or does in remain indisputable? :confused:
nothing we havent seen before except the voice over making silly claims.

where exactly does he think all the air inside the building is supposed to when it starts to collapse?

he shows what he says are explosives on the left side.....yet the building collapses to the right. are we supposed to think the explosives pushed the left side up t omake the right side come down? how exactly is that supposed to work?

i'd also know how someone is supposed to get into the area of the fire to plant and wire explosives for the demolition.

He doesn't say explosives are ONLY on the left side.
The building does not collapse to the right. That was only one portion....which disintegrated mid-air. Then you follow up on your misinformation by asking a strawman question? If you believe the OCT is true then the best contribution you could make on the discussion is to try and stop defending it. You don't even need to ask why.

What goes up, must, MUST, come, down.

Conspiracy has nothing to do with. The only conspiracy is gravity, life, the universe itself.

We are apes who climbed down from the trees, climbed back up to the heavens in towers of Bable steel, capitalist dreams, others in the Islamic world confused their poems about a God, or Allah with reality, and then we all fell back down to Earth, where we all fall in the end.

We should have stayed in the trees, there was a nice view up there.

Last edited:
These two new videos show absolute proof of explosives used to bring down the World Trade Center Buildings.

This footage came right from the history channel itself....

YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns

YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)

Look at this implosion in contrast to the above videos.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4erFzhC-U&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google]YouTube - Second Tallest Building ever imploded[/ame]

Notice how material destruction in the south tower runs from top to bottom? That shows a collapse. In this video the material destruction is from the bottom up, which shows an implosion. To me, they do not look the same.

Here is another implosion video.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkiwNxfB4GM&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google]YouTube - Successful building implosion in Fort Worth[/ame]

The charges start detonation at :34 and notice the flash locations being in the middle and upper parts of the building. Compare this video with the south tower to note material destruction patterns. Your posted video claims explosions were happening on the upper floors thus explaining disintegration. The presence of explosives is speculation but in this video we know for a fact charges were in the upper floors yet the implosion does not match up with the south tower.

Do you have any videos of known implosions that appear similar in style to the south tower?

The building does not collapse to the right. That was only one portion....which disintegrated mid-air. Then you follow up on your misinformation by asking a strawman question? If you believe the OCT is true then the best contribution you could make on the discussion is to try and stop defending it. You don't even need to ask why.

you cant answer the question?

if these are explosives then who put them in the burning building and wired them up? if they were there before the airplane hit then how did all the wiring for the explosives remain intact?

if you cant answer the questions then just tell me you cant. you are telling me these are explosives. not only do i not agree i dont even understand how you think they could have been placed where you say they are.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7GWYK5AMKY&annotation_id=annotation_926070&feature=iv[/ame]

you cant answer the question?

if these are explosives then who put them in the burning building and wired them up? if they were there before the airplane hit then how did all the wiring for the explosives remain intact?

if you cant answer the questions then just tell me you cant. you are telling me these are explosives. not only do i not agree i dont even understand how you think they could have been placed where you say they are.

Holy frog fuck juice. Do you know how to read?

I NEVER CLAIMED THERE WERE EXPLOSIVES THERE.

I simply pointed out your response to the claims in the video were not accurate. The narrator never said explosives were only on the left side as you claimed. Why in the hell am I even wasting time responding to you? Clearly you can't even watch a video that is less than two minutes and respond to what it actually says. You can't even respond to my post without putting words in my mouth sherlock. Did you happen to notice I challenged the op claims with videos? Or did you ignore that just like you ignored how you arrogantly referred to the NYCCAN group as morons?

Fizz, yer just banging your head against a wall.

Jebus H. Kee-rist could come down and tell these jokers personally and they wouldn't believe it.

its ok. according to some twoofers on here i am in an underground bunker working for the government and i am hypnotized.

...no, i am not making that up. :lol:

I saw that....from my black helicopter.

Another excellent example of ignorance in action.

I agree, your posts are.

Figures. You have to lie about what people say for an excuse to post. Do you have anything of substance or have we seen what you have to offer?

Where did I lie fucknuts?

You like to whine and complain a whole shitload about people putting words in your mouth, as a matter of fact its your standard whiney defense. But for someone who likes to complain about it, you sure do it a whole lot.

I agree, your posts are.

Figures. You have to lie about what people say for an excuse to post. Do you have anything of substance or have we seen what you have to offer?

Where did I lie fucknuts?

You like to whine and complain a whole shitload about people putting words in your mouth, as a matter of fact its your standard whiney defense. But for someone who likes to complain about it, you sure do it a whole lot.

I said your post is an excellent example of ignorance in action and you respond by claiming you agree with me that my posts are ignorant. I never said my posts are ignorant. That is the lie or are you too slow to realize that? Hell, you probably don't care how many times you post false info. Integrity of some type is required and clearly you're on the short supply side. Thanks for letting us know you have nothing to contribute.

Forum List

Back