Indisputable Evidence 9/11 Inside Job

It is a growing issue as it keeps waking people as it rolls on down the intelligence curve... perhaps finally waking up people as low as you in the 80 I.Q. range...
rolling down is the only thing it can do

trying to push cd over the edge? where is liability? :lol:
he's in here

and this ought to push him further

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...of-typical-twoofer-is-a-moron-zogby-poll.html

btw, its already rather popular in the 80 IQ range

The "indisputable" stands disputed

and refuted.
^^^^see??

time for him to send some nasty pm's.

Nah. Creativefiction might then find it simply too irresistible to publicly post the PM, which, as EVERYone knows, would constitute a violation of one of the USMB's very basic set of rules.

I'd feel all guilty and shit if someone were pushed over the edge based on a nasty, petty, immature PM I'd sent them.

Hi Creative:

Aluminum nano-powders are a very distinct composition or chemical signature.

Like a DNA match or a fingerprint ....

Again, everyone KNOWS that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my WTC-7 CD Topic), but everyone in Govt is looking the other way (What Really Happened):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU]Yes. The Govt Is LYING[/ame]

The Official Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic).

GL,

Terral

So from this evidence it appears the theory is an astroid his the WTC? :lol:

Hi Creative:

Again, everyone KNOWS that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my WTC-7 CD Topic), but everyone in Govt is looking the other way (What Really Happened):

GL,

Terral

yeah matter of fact the ones in congress that spoke out that it was an inside job are no longer in office anymore,what a free country this is huh? cant question the governments version without losing your job. Yeah Terral, the 9/11 apologists and the Bush dupes here have also never been able to debunk this video we have shown them hundreds of times before in the past despite their pathetic attempts to do so.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw[/ame]

Last edited:
Wait. Wait. I think we might be onto "it" now.

A huge iron/aluminum meteorite (or two?) struck a giant sack of flour (or two) at precisely the time wherein some IslamoJihadiscum had crashed hijacked civilian passenger jets into the Twin Towers.

Yeah, yeah. It sounds insane, but I didn't see ONE WORD of it anywhere in the CR.

Accordingly, it has to be what happened.

A huge iron/aluminum meteorite (or two?) struck a giant sack of flour (or two) at precisely the time wherein some IslamoJihadiscum had crashed hijacked civilian passenger jets into the Twin Towers.

Yeah, yeah. It sounds insane, but I didn't see ONE WORD of it anywhere in the CR.

of course, the government hasnt denied it

I just realized. No one has brought up a John Belushi conspiracy. Did the government put poison in his speedball?

Hi Creative:

GL,

Terral

yeah matter of fact the ones in congress that spoke out that it was an inside job are no longer in office anymore,what a free country this is huh? cant question the governments version without losing your job. Yeah Terral, the 9/11 apologists and the Bush dupes here have also never been able to debunk this video we have shown them hundreds of times before in the past despite their pathetic attempts to do so.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw]YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings![/ame]

Wow dumbfuck...earlier you had the CIA outsourcing the operation to Mossaad and now you have asteroids hitting the building. You really do have shit for brains. Say hi to your fellow Klansmen when you see them.

I just realized. No one has brought up a John Belushi conspiracy. Did the government put poison in his speedball?
no one has denied it, so it MUST be true

Hi Creative:

Yes. The Govt Is LYING

GL,

Terral

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw]YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings![/ame]

Wow dumbfuck...earlier you had the CIA outsourcing the operation to Mossaad and now you have asteroids hitting the building. You really do have shit for brains. Say hi to your fellow Klansmen when you see them.
911rimjob is a clansmen?

it fits

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

911rimjob is a clansmen?

it fits

He has quite a bunch of racist friends on Argue With Everyone.

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

911rimjob is a clansmen?

it fits

well if thats the case then i volunteer to be a black jew married to a nice baptist woman and we have 12 kids. :eusa_eh:

911rimjob is a clansmen?

it fits

He has quite a bunch of racist friends on Argue With Everyone.

God i haven't been there in forever.......

You're missing nothing

Here is a quote from 9/11 Rimjob:

will you stop it with your pathetic hatred for jews.Thats being antisemitic.christian jews are good people so at least be specific when saying jews were behind it cause they were not.the ones that DID have something to do with it,are the isreali mossad jews but they were funded by the CIA for their particiapation in it.

Here is the link to that trainwreck above:

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/se...ere-truth-concerning-911-a-2.html#post2380625

I have to think...you know, if I were going to pull off the crime of the century with unimaginable political, national security, and societal implications, yeah, I would outsource that to the Mossad if I was the CIA...especially when I have an entire roster full of people in-house who are qualified, trained in operational security, known to be loyal, and oh-yeah, AMERICANS.

Trying to reason with truthers is like trying to reason with a Neanderthal. Yeah...the CIA outsourced this to Mossad; what other fairy tales do you have to tell us Mr. Rimjob?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back