Indiana

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
A beautiful Sunday. It's a sunny, brisk fall day. Driving with my daughter to go see my mom, her grandmother. The leaves are falling, yet many still are in the trees, all beautiful colors.

Driving down the back roads in a small town, I see families outside raking the leaves in their yard. Other houses have a lot of cars in the driveway, probably having people over to watch the Colts game. I pass churches, and schools, and housing developments, and corn fields. There's a soccer field, and across the street from that a golf course.

I look at the other cars that pass by me, and see families going somewhere, or coming home from somewhere.

We visit my mom, my sister is there too. We laugh, eat, talk. Then my daughter and I go run some errands, then get home to catch the last quarter of the Colts game.

This could be any town in any state. We are all Americans, and most of us have the same core values and beliefs. Take a minute or two to remember that today, November 1st.

Then get back to calling your fellow Americans 'asshats', 'libtards' 'neocons' and '______f*ck' to make yourself feel superior to others.

Carry on! :thup:

A beautiful Sunday. It's a sunny, brisk fall day. Driving with my daughter to go see my mom, her grandmother. The leaves are falling, yet many still are in the trees, all beautiful colors.

Driving down the back roads in a small town, I see families outside raking the leaves in their yard. Other houses have a lot of cars in the driveway, probably having people over to watch the Colts game. I pass churches, and schools, and housing developments, and corn fields. There's a soccer field, and across the street from that a golf course.

I look at the other cars that pass by me, and see families going somewhere, or coming home from somewhere.

We visit my mom, my sister is there too. We laugh, eat, talk. Then my daughter and I go run some errands, then get home to catch the last quarter of the Colts game.

This could be any town in any state. We are all Americans, and most of us have the same core values and beliefs. Take a minute or two to remember that today, November 1st.

Then get back to calling your fellow Americans 'asshats', 'libtards' 'neocons' and '______f*ck' to make yourself feel superior to others.

You're right. We are all Americans.

But you are a liberal asshat Marxist commie.

Carry on! :lol:

I'm not clever like, xo whathisname, but I will say that in the Windy City, most of our tree are naked. It's a beautiful Sunday, where the sunlight shone at 6:30, which means a lot to us early risers. It' a very nice 4pm, sun going down, but still sending glimmers off the leaves on the ground.

Seems as though you were describing a Norman Rockwell picture or something... :)

I'm not clever like, xo whathisname, but I will say that in the Windy City, most of our tree are naked. It's a beautiful Sunday, where the sunlight shone at 6:30, which means a lot to us early risers. It' a very nice 4pm, sun going down, but still sending glimmers off the leaves on the ground.

And my biggest problem is do I prune the rose bushes back now, or wait for a "really hard frost. This is Indiana Indian Summer!

And my biggest problem is do I prune the rose bushes back now, or wait for a "really hard frost. This is Indiana Indian Summer!

I know nothing of rose bushes, used to know about vegetables. ;) At 4:45 we're at twilight. Sort of orangey, pinky around here for another few minutes. Decent jacket type of weather.

Damn nature always polluting our planet with leaves that we have to rake. What's up with that?

Damn nature always polluting our planet with leaves that we have to rake. What's up with that?

Don't rake them. Let them compost into soil and then USE the soil to your advantage.

Nature tries hooking us up, but we'd rather have a pretty yard like Bob and Nancy Jones next door.

Don't rake them. Let them compost into soil and then USE the soil to your advantage.

Nature tries hooking us up, but we'd rather have a pretty yard like Bob and Nancy Jones next door.

Goddamn SOIL!!!

That shit is so dirty!

Goddamn SOIL!!!

That shit is so dirty!

I know. I spend all spring trying to throw seeds all over it so pretty green grass grows and covers it.

Pretty green grass = good
soil = dirty and nasty and useless (except for growing pretty green grass)

New Topics

Forum List

Back