Indiana Voter Chief (GOP) held for Fraud

Rational people would know that both sides do this shit. If the morons on both sides would stop blaming the other guys, maybe we could stop it.

Rational people would know that both sides do this shit. If the morons on both sides would stop blaming the other guys, maybe we could stop it.

I aggreeing with you a lot these days. I think I need to get back on my meds...:tongue:

I aggreeing with you a lot these days. I think I need to get back on my meds...:tongue:

That's because, if you pay attention to what I say, more often than not, it is neither 'left' nor 'right'. I am a conservative... that is my personal belief... but I am a practical conservative who recognizes that you have the right to a different view. Neither of us has the right to force our view on the other. The problem with our political system these days - certainly over the past decade (ie both Bush and Obama).... have tried to 'rule' over the other, rather than governing for all.

I disliked Bush. I dislike Obama. For much the same reasons... both are horrifically divisive people who do not deserve the honor of representing this country.

On topic: voter fraud exists. Both sides are responsible. And both sides need to be forced to stop. This is not their country - it is ours. Both left and right should agree on this... and should force both sides to stop.

That's because, if you pay attention to what I say, more often than not, it is neither 'left' nor 'right'. I am a conservative... that is my personal belief... but I am a practical conservative who recognizes that you have the right to a different view. Neither of us has the right to force our view on the other. The problem with our political system these days - certainly over the past decade (ie both Bush and Obama).... have tried to 'rule' over the other, rather than governing for all.

I disliked Bush. I dislike Obama. For much the same reasons... both are horrifically divisive people who do not deserve the honor of representing this country.

On topic: voter fraud exists. Both sides are responsible. And both sides need to be forced to stop. This is not their country - it is ours. Both left and right should agree on this... and should force both sides to stop.

I remember that the next time I read all the "accusation" against the Dem voter fraud.

Oh yeah, THIS Republican :lol:
Indiana election chief found guilty of voter fraud - Yahoo! News
Prosecutors said he used his ex-wife's address instead of a condo he had with his fiancée because he didn't want to give up his $1,000-per-month Fishers Town Council salary after moving out of that district. He faced seven felony charges, including voter fraud, perjury and theft.

"We believe it was about someone who violated the law and cheated the system — and gamed the system," Dowd said. "And, obviously, the jury thought the same way."

Last edited:
How do you propose WE stop it when faced with elections that are comprised of mostly dishonest candidates who have the backing of dishonest individuals. It takes money to run at the state and national level? The premise I agree with, the means of resolution is at question. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank You.

Forum List

Back