Indiana Republican, "Use live ammunition" against Wis protesters

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indiana deputy attorney general "is no longer employed" by the state after Mother Jones magazine reported he tweeted that police should to use live ammunition against Wisconsin labor protesters, the attorney general's office said Wednesday.

The magazine reported Wednesday that Jeffrey Cox responded "Use live ammunition" to a Saturday night posting on its Twitter account that said riot police could sweep protesters out of the Wisconsin capitol, where thousands have been protesting a bill that would strip public employees of collective bargaining rights.

Cox also referred to the protesters as "thugs physically threatening legally-elected state legislators & governor" and said "You're damn right I advocate deadly force," according to the magazine. He later told an Indianapolis television station the comments were intended to be satirical.

Ind. official out of job after live ammo tweet

If someone from a union DID the same thing, they'd be a hero to the press.

If someone from elsewhere SUGGESTED that, they'd be... fired.

Who has the power in America again?

Stupid comments. But I cant help but notice that Chris didnt do anything to condemn the lefts calls for violence.

boy was he stupid.
Ahh well what to expect he is a Republican.

:rolleyes:
“I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going. Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary,” Rep. Mike Capuano (D-Ma.) told a crowd in Boston on Tuesday rallying in solidarity for Wisconsin union members.

Dem Rep to unions: Time to get

Who is Eddie York? do you know?

who said-

“I’m saying if you strike a match and put your finger in, common sense tells you you’re going to burn your finger.”

INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indiana deputy attorney general "is no longer employed" by the state after Mother Jones magazine reported he tweeted that police should to use live ammunition against Wisconsin labor protesters, the attorney general's office said Wednesday.

The magazine reported Wednesday that Jeffrey Cox responded "Use live ammunition" to a Saturday night posting on its Twitter account that said riot police could sweep protesters out of the Wisconsin capitol, where thousands have been protesting a bill that would strip public employees of collective bargaining rights.

Cox also referred to the protesters as "thugs physically threatening legally-elected state legislators & governor" and said "You're damn right I advocate deadly force," according to the magazine. He later told an Indianapolis television station the comments were intended to be satirical.

I'm sure he was just kidding, and thought he was being hilarious. Hey, its classic rightwing humor. It either about war, violence, or torture.

I feel bad that he lost his job. Wasn't he a state employee? Perhaps he can beg the public union to fight to get his job back for him?

I'm sure he was just kidding, and thought he was being hilarious. Hey, its classic rightwing humor. It either about war, violence, or torture.

I feel bad that he lost his job. Wasn't he a state employee? Perhaps he can beg the public union to fight to get his job back for him?

:clap2:

That guy is obviously an idiot.

So are you. The word Republican appears nowhere in that article.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how they applaud someone being fired for a FRIGGEN e-mail, but will screech and scream and call you a HATER of all teachers when people say these UNION TEACHER who have shut down their schools abandoning their children they teach to go PROTEST, should be FIRED.

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Isn't it funny how they applaud someone being fired for a FRIGGEN e-mail, but will screech and scream and call you a HATER of all teachers when people say these UNION TEACHER who have shut down their schools abandoning their children they teach to go PROTEST, should be FIRED.

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yes, saying that people exercising their First Amendment rights should be shot is not reason to fire an assistant attorney general of a state.

Perfectly normal behavior for Republicans.

Just ask Gabby Giffords.

Forum List

Back