"Indiana prosecutor resigns over Walker email"

EriktheRed

Eh...
Jun 27, 2009
IL
Oops!

Carlos F. Lam submitted his resignation shortly before the Center published a story quoting his Feb. 19 email, which praised Walker for standing up to unions but went on to say that the chaos in Wisconsin presented “a good opportunity for what’s called a ‘false flag’ operation.”

“If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions’ cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the unions,” the email said.

Indiana prosecutor resigns over Walker email | WisconsinWatch.org

Oops!

Carlos F. Lam submitted his resignation shortly before the Center published a story quoting his Feb. 19 email, which praised Walker for standing up to unions but went on to say that the chaos in Wisconsin presented “a good opportunity for what’s called a ‘false flag’ operation.”

“If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions’ cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the unions,” the email said.

Awesome, the governor is going down.

Oops!

LOL! Now that is what I call politics!:lol:

Oops!

For receiving an email that no one has read? Did you even bother to read the linked story before making an ass out of yourself?

But let's not forget, folks: it's just those pesky union members who are the real thugs.

Yeah if a democrat sent an e-mail to one of the senators that what they need to do is get someone who looks like they are from the Walker group to fake an attack on the protesters using a gun, I wonder what you guys would be saying.

The guy should be arrested and senator should be impeached for not addressing it right away.

Yeah if a democrat sent an e-mail to one of the senators that what they need to do is get someone who looks like they are from the Walker group to fake an attack on the protesters using a gun, I wonder what you guys would be saying.

The guy should be arrested and senator should be impeached for not addressing it right away.
Which Senator?

For receiving an email that no one has read? Did you even bother to read the linked story before making an ass out of yourself?
doubt it... doubt he cares about the truth... just as long as 'walker goes down'.

An Indiana prosecutor gets overzealous and suggests this tactic gets burned and it's Governor Walker's fault?

Yep. I can see the connection now. :rolleyes:

The govenor office had the e-mail in a folder that was pro walker.

The truth of all of this is the came about because Walker said that most of the e-mails were pro Walker. anti Unions when in fact it was the other way around.

The govenor office had the e-mail in a folder that was pro walker.

The truth of all of this is the came about because Walker said that most of the e-mails were pro Walker. anti Unions when in fact it was the other way around.
Yeah, which Senator should be impeached over this?

doubt it... doubt he cares about the truth... just as long as 'walker goes down'.

An Indiana prosecutor gets overzealous and suggests this tactic gets burned and it's Governor Walker's fault?

Yep. I can see the connection now. :rolleyes:

Erm..Walker sorta was sympathetic to this tactic when he was spoofed.

Which Senator?
this is what would happen, as you guys would be all over it!

Did you read the part that I wrote " if a democrat sent an e-mail to one of the senators" you guys would be all over it calling for him(never said a name) to be impeached.

Which Senator?
this is what would happen, as you guys would be all over it!

Did you read the part that I wrote " if a democrat sent an e-mail to one of the senators" you guys would be all over it calling for him(never said a name) to be impeached.
Oh, you were proposing a hypothetical, then in a seperate paragraph, giving a stereotype answer to the hypothetical, that's a straw man argument all by itself!! :lmao:

Now, should the Governor be impeached because a nutbag sent him a email he never read or replied to?

Oops!

Ouch.

Carlos Lam said a false flag operation should be carried out but Governor Walker didn't agree because he didn't act on it.

Only in a Liberal world do you think the Governor should resign. That's proof right there that you Communists have nothing.

i know what i would be saying...

i would be denouncing it

i denounce all acts of and suggestions of violence and criminal behavior in by any and all politicians

odd.....
you haven't denounce this.....

you have merely used it to attack democrats....

you have chosen to to take an example of bad behavior by a (probably) conservative (probably) republican and politicize it by denouncing democrats

i know what i would be saying...

i would be denouncing it

i denounce all acts of and suggestions of violence and criminal behavior in by any and all politicians

odd.....
you haven't denounce this.....

you have merely used it to attack democrats....

you have chosen to to take an example of bad behavior by a (probably) conservative (probably) republican and politicize it by denouncing democrats
He's actually launched a total straw man argument there, and appeal to stereotype to boot, against repugs, not Dems.

In English it was, "If this had been a democrat all you repugs would be calling for his head!".

I know, since he cannot communicate above third grade level sometimes it's hard to figure out what he's trying to say! :lmao:

Forum List

Back