Indiana pacers start fight in Detroit

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
I'm just wondering if anyone saw or heard about the fight that broke out during the Indiana Pacers game against Detroit on Sat.

Artest, a Pacers player, went into the stands after a guy threw a beer on him. He was suspended for the season. Do you think this was fair, or to harsh?

I think the suspension was perfectly fair. After the fight began to break out, Artest seems to have thought "Gee. I suppose it would be a good idea for me to just lay down on the scorer's table." which is exactly what he did. Then some guy threw a beer and hit him with it. Artest got up went over to THE WRONG GUY and punched him.

Trigg said:
I'm just wondering if anyone saw or heard about the fight that broke out during the Indiana Pacers game against Detroit on Sat.

Artest, a Pacers player, went into the stands after a guy threw a beer on him. He was suspended for the season. Do you think this was fair, or to harsh?

No, I don't think it was fair. He should have been suspended for life and so should every one of those morons who went into the stands to attack the fans.

The coach should be suspended for the rest of the season for failing to establish discipline on his team.

Forum List

Back