Indiana law draws Republican White House hopefuls into the culture wars

This means that those Clown-Car wannabees are going to have to take a solid position on this in order to throw enough red meat to the ravenous Extreme-Right-Wing-ultra-Reactionary-ultra-Nationalistic-bigoted-racist-homophobic-assholian-TeePotty'ish "BASE".

Fun!

This is going to be like Mitt Romney's "self deportation" on meth, acid and steroids.

I myself am not going to insist they do.
Job 1 is killing Obozocare.
Job 2 is cutting taxes and regulations.
As to this law you are talking about? Who cares?

No, I would hope they've all caught on to your alls dirty games by now. Just like you slimy lapdog media tried to hook Walker with evolution.

you can't win playing fair..... because you have nothing the people want

Last edited:
No, I would hope they've all caught on to your alls dirty games by now. Just like you slimy lapdog media tried to hook Walker with evolution.

you can't win playing far because you have nothing the people want
The local "Loon Platoon" wants us to divide over this issue. BUT if we simply dismiss the issue and leave it up to the states well...then they are forced to meet us on our terms.

We need to get rid of the democrats FIRST, and then MAYBE just MAYBE after a year or two look at their complaint. We have a lot bigger things that effect bigger portions of the nation like terrorists and budget that we need to look at.

That SHOULD come before any issue that involves 3% of the population.

The local "Loon Platoon" wants us to divide over this issue. BUT if we simply dismiss the issue and leave it up to the states well...then they are forced to meet us on our terms.

We need to get rid of the democrats FIRST, and then MAYBE just MAYBE after a year or two look at their complaint. We have a lot bigger things that effect bigger portions of the nation like terrorists and budget that we need to look at.

the way I see it..the people are already sick of them and their dirty politics. they voted them into the minority in Congress AND gave it to Republicans. FOR A REASON...... and I think this dirt, lies, smears and Faux outrage, like with this Indiana law, Trayvon Martin, Brown, etc etc ..... was a big part of it. so let the Democrat party with the help from their ugly base cut their own throats.

Last edited:

the way I see it..the people are already sick of them and their dirty politics. they voted them into the minority in Congress AND gave it to Republicans. FOR A REASON...... and I think this dirt, lies and smears and Faux outrage like with this Indiana law, Trayvon Martin, Brown, etc etc..... was a big part of it. so let Democrat with the help from their ugly base cut their own throats.
Staph, tell us. What is it like to know that before you click on the links to every site you visit, you will without a doubt be the dumbest person to have ever visited that site?

New Topics

Forum List

Back