Indiana Governor signs bill allowing citizens to kill cops that enter illegally

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Amazing news! I hope this spreads around the whole country!

Indiana Governor Signs Bill Allowing Citizens To Use Deadly Force Against Police Officers Into Law | Addicting Info

Republican Governor Mitch Daniels has signed Senate Enrolled Act 1 into law in Indiana. The new law allows citizens to use deadly force against police officers they think are illegally entering their homes. Earlier this month, Addicting Info reported that the bill had passed the Senate. Republicans say the bill is designed to keep police safe, but Democrats say the bill will lead to the wanton killing of police officers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Republicans want everyone to have guns, and no one to have health care.

Democrats want only CRIMINALS to have guns, and deadbeats to have the same healthcare as people who WORK for a living.

If a cop enters MY home without announcing who he or she is, he or she will get a free "lead poisoning" test. Period. The same rule applies to civilians.

There are certainly some "bad" cops out there who use their uniforms as a reason to BREAK the laws they are sworn to uphold and enforce.

How exactly does a bill that allows people to shoot police entering their house keep police safe? Maybe Im missing something here. It just doesnt make any sense.

well

Translation:
Republicans want Everyone to have a Shooting Chance. Especially in Their Own Homes, no matter what clothing the Law Breaking Invader is wearing. ;)

Democrats want only CRIMINALS to have guns, and deadbeats to have the same healthcare as people who WORK for a living.

If a cop enters MY home without announcing who he or she is, he or she will get a free "lead poisoning" test. Period. The same rule applies to civilians.

There are certainly some "bad" cops out there who use their uniforms as a reason to BREAK the laws they are sworn to uphold and enforce.

If you choose to draw a bead on a uniformed policeman arbitrarily breaking down your door, that's up to you. Me- I'll stop and drop and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Nine times out of ten, a well-trained policeman will put a hole in your forehead.

I'll take my chances in the courts, not on the carpet.

If you choose to draw a bead on a uniformed policeman arbitrarily breaking down your door, that's up to you. Me- I'll stop and drop and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Nine times out of ten, a well-trained policeman will put a hole in your forehead.

If You are lucky. With a weak heart, even a Tazer could easily do you in. I think circumstance should dictate, and location plays a big part too. Cop's in general should be obeying the Law they were sworn to uphold, and not be illegally entering secured homes without consent, and lying about it. I support Law and Order, yet, if on a Jury, because of my Personal Experience, I could not take a Cop at his or her word, without corroborating evidence. Sad but true.

Here's the statute:

Enrolled Act, Senate Bill 0001

If you ask me, I have to agree with Rep. Craig Fry. Someone is going to die because of this whether it be cop or some kid at home or both, someone is going to die.

I have always thought that we do have the right to defend ourselves in our own home and despite this law, I would have done so if I were attacked (even by a police officer) and worried about the consequences later. However, I agree with Mr. H, the best course of action is to get down and deal with the courts later.

This law is just asking for another Trayvon Martin killing.

Immie

tbh, with the police brutality and all of these dirty cops everywhere, it finally puts some power back into the citizens.

If You See Something, Film Something (Recording The Police is Dangerous, but Necessary!) - YouTube

North Port man arrested for videotaping police - WWSB ABC 7 MySuncoast Florida

Student Charged After Taking Cop Photos

Not to forget countless unwarranted searches.

I'm 60 years old. I've known a good many policemen in my lifetime personally. Just where are all of these "dirty" cops and those that abuse their authority? Maybe I've led a sheltered life but I've never encountered any of them.

If You are lucky. With a weak heart, even a Tazer could easily do you in. I think circumstance should dictate, and location plays a big part too. Cop's in general should be obeying the Law they were sworn to uphold, and not be illegally entering secured homes without consent, and lying about it. I support Law and Order, yet, if on a Jury, because of my Personal Experience, I could not take a Cop at his or her word, without corroborating evidence. Sad but true.

If the cops are coming in, most likely they have a search warrant which means they are doing so legally. Better to deal with the legality of the search warrant in court than in a mortuary.

Immie

If the cops are coming in, most likely they have a search warrant which means they are doing so legally. Better to deal with the legality of the search warrant in court than in a mortuary.

Immie

If they are coming in with a Search Warrant, it is Lawful Entry. There are times when they do not. There are times even when they mistakenly end up at the wrong address, which is another issue. There are times when they knowingly con you into opening your door, and barge past you or through you Illegally. That's life, better to fight it out in court than in your living-room, granted, but some don't make it to Court. Allot of Taser abuse if you check out YouTube.
---------------------------------------------------------------
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRrHYn3TiU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA5A59D8F4936FB02]Police Brutality: Grandpa, Pregnant Mom Tasered at Baptism Party! - YouTube[/ame]

Police Brutality: Grandpa, Pregnant Mom Tasered at Baptism Party!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N7e2FohN4A]Missouri Police Taser Boy With Broken Back 19 Times - YouTube[/ame]

Missouri Police Taser Boy With Broken Back 19 Times

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6I8iUWInds&feature=related]Cop taser non resisting man in the neck until he passes out - YouTube[/ame]

Cop taser non resisting man in the neck until he passes out
----------------------------------------------------------------

In re: Intense post number 17.

Yeah, but even if they do screw up, you're better off just letting the steam wear off and dealing with it later.

Then you move out of the state and sue their asses.

Immie

Forum List

Back