Indiana GOP Senator: Cutting Planned Parenthood Funding Will 'Increase Abortions'

No, everyone just choosing to not have premarital and extramarital sex as a solution to eliminate abortion and STD's is not even remotely realistic.

Oh Ye of little faith. I don't expect it tomorrow. But it will happen. and if I have luck, It will be within my lifetime (But then I want to live a long time).

No, everyone just choosing to not have premarital and extramarital sex as a solution to eliminate abortion and STD's is not even remotely realistic.

Oh Ye of little faith. I don't expect it tomorrow. But it will happen. and if I have luck, It will be within my lifetime (But then I want to live a long time).

So yeah, like I was saying .... you are living in a dreamworld.

The thought that the absence of abortion clinics will make abortion numbers rise is also a dream.

And not a very nice one.

So yeah, like I was saying .... you are living in a dreamworld.

They told Gandhi and MLK the same thing.

It's amazing how dreams can come true if you work for it.

You're comparing people not having sex outside of marriage to black people having equal rights?.. :eusa_eh:

What're your plans? Outlawing pre-marital sex?.. :eusa_eh:

Im comparing dreamers who were told that their dreams would never come to pass, particularly with their methods.

And no. forcing people to do things is not my style. Nor is it right. People will voluntarily do what is right for themselves and for their posterity.

Wait a minute, take the logic the other way. Does the left claim that taxpayer funding of the highest abortion provider actually reduces abortions? The entire argument is moot anyway. Abortions will still be legal when Planned Parenthood earns it's own living. We can't continue to fund every enterprise that guarantees votes for democrats.

The thought that the absence of abortion clinics will make abortion numbers rise is also a dream.

And not a very nice one.

It may not make abortion rates rise, but it'd sure raise the number of dead women due to back alley, risky abortions.

Defunding a group that constantly help low-income women have access to birth control, will however, make abortion rates rise.

It's never made any sense how people say they're pro-life, yet they want to defund groups that keep unwanted pregnancies at bay, and defund programs that help poor mothers take care of their children.

They live in some fairyland where everyone has the money to take care of themselves. The whole.. I am my brothers keeper thing the bible thumpers like to go back to.. that shit just gets ignored when it comes to politics, and helping the least of these.

And not a very nice one.

It may not make abortion rates rise, but it'd sure raise the number of dead women due to back alley, risky abortions.

Defunding a group that constantly help low-income women have access to birth control, will however, make abortion rates rise.

It's never made any sense how people say they're pro-life, yet they want to defund groups that keep unwanted pregnancies at bay, and defund programs that help poor mothers take care of their children.

They live in some fairyland where everyone has the money to take care of themselves. The whole.. I am my brothers keeper thing the bible thumpers like to go back to.. that shit just gets ignored when it comes to politics, and helping the least of these.

What a bunch of garbage.

BTW, these are old, stale arguments that hold no water. There's no evidence that eradicating federal funding for abortions will result in increased abortion deaths; there's absolutely no evidence that abortion numbers will INCREASE if the feds quit paying for them and in fact evidence to the contrary.

And not a very nice one.

What a bunch of garbage.

BTW, these are old, stale arguments that hold no water. There's no evidence that eradicating federal funding for abortions will result in increased abortion deaths; there's absolutely no evidence that abortion numbers will INCREASE if the feds quit paying for them and in fact evidence to the contrary.

Federal funding for abortions doesn't exi...
:eusa_eh:.. Sigh. Nevermind.

Federal funding is used for birth control and other stuff, which allows the abortion side of things to be more lucrative. They use that funding to subsidize the abortion industry.

Get rid of that funding, and it won't be so profitable.

And not a very nice one.

So women are such weak and defenseless creatures that BIG GOVERNMENT has to take care of them? Their children will grow up morons without federal funding of Head Start? The public schools will collapse if the federal funds are reduced or withdrawn?

How in the world did we manage all those decades when there was no federal funding of such things? And wouldn't it be great if money ran out of all our ears and we could fund every program that anybody thought important?

But the treasury is bare.

It is time for women to pay for their own abortions or exercise their right to have responsible sex that does not produce unwanted children. It is time for people to postpone having children until they can afford to feed, clothe, nurture, and educate them. It is time for schools that cannot educate to close period. Parents who are home schooling are doing a far better job of that anyway.

I know it goes against everything a leftist believes, but the world can function without federal funding. Good programs still get done. It is not a death sentence for anybody.

The cupboard is bare. There is no money in the treasury. The government has nothing but debt as far as the eye can see and no money to fund anything other than what it absolutely has to do.

LOL, Holy shit thanks for the laugh! :lol::lol:

There is a better chance we will see religion outlawed before people stop having sex outside of marriage. And unfortunately I see very little chance we will actually see religion banned in my life time, which is a true shame. That would really help society advance once we get past that ridiculous hurdle that is holding society back.

LOL, your posts are always good for comedy gold. Thanks!

What holds society back is a lack of insight into how special human life is, and the wrong headed notion that life is expendable and worthless.

What holds society back is a lack of insight into how special human life is, and the wrong headed notion that life is expendable and worthless.

If you thought Human life was so special, I'd see you advocating for people receiving health care no matter what the cost or their ability to pay.

The only thing you think is special is your view point, let's cut the bullshit.

Forum List

Back