Indian Muslims - An Oppressed Minority

Humm, does the fact below having anything to do with it:
(1) Indian Muslims always side with Pakistan,
(2) India has always had a very tense relationship with Muslim Pakistan,
(3) The Kashimar dispute is about Muslim land-grabbing
(4) Radical Indian Muslims have hit India with numerous and deadly terrorist attacks
(5) The fact that Indian Muslims preach Sharia Law in India
(6) The fact that India wants to emerge as a player on the global scene and Indian Muslims want to keep them in the dark ages!

(4) Radical Indian Muslims have hit India with numerous and deadly terrorist attacks
(6) The fact that India wants to emerge as a player on the global scene and Indian Muslims want to keep them in the dark ages!
The Fact is:

You ain't got a clue as to what you are talking about.

That's why Pakistan was created. Indian Moslems just need to pack their shit up and move to Pakistan. Then they won't be the minority anymore.

Problem solved. The End.

Indian Muslims experiance terrible prejudice all over India.

Although they are 13.5% of the population. Indian Muslims are oppressed in every area of life.

They are treated as less than second class citizens.

They are denied government jobs and entrance into universities.

Many have had to change their names to Hindu names just to survive and get a job.

Indian Muslims suffer prejudice in every area of life because of the policies of the Hindu dominated government.

Muslims

Oh boo-fuckin hoo. Cry me a river. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

One word for you pal: Pakistan.

Created for Moslem cry babies just like you.

That's why Pakistan was created. Indian Moslems just need to pack their shit up and move to Pakistan. Then they won't be the minority anymore.Problem solved. The End.

So do you advocate that blacks should move back to Africia?

Then they won't be the minority anymore. :doubt:

seriously if a Black person is unhappy here even with all the preferential treatment and legal protections in place for them then yes let them go elsewhere.

Although they are 13.5% of the population. Indian Muslims are oppressed in every area of life.

Many have had to change their names to Hindu names just to survive and get a job.

Indian Muslims suffer prejudice in every area of life because of the policies of the Hindu dominated government.

Muslims
One word for you pal: Pakistan.

Created for Moslem cry babies just like you.
Why would I want to go to Pakistain??

I am an American of Irish descent.

But I would like to visit Hibernia

The Fact is:

You ain't got a clue as to what you are talking about.

Projection, it's whats for dinner.

That's why Pakistan was created. Indian Moslems just need to pack their shit up and move to Pakistan. Then they won't be the minority anymore.Problem solved. The End.

Sure. Why not? If they're not happy here....maybe they'll be happier somewhere else?

I'd say that to ANYONE who is unhappy with living in America (which happens to be the BEST country in the world). I wouldn't say that to blacks only.

First, compare apples to apples! Pakistan and later Banglesh was seceded (in 1948, surprising you will never cry about that movement because its your Muslim brothers) to accommodate the Muslims. Its not like they are moving across the sea to Liberia!

Second, as its ignorant to state Black should move back to Africa its also ignorant and arrogant for people to tell Muslim Indians to move.

Third, the Christian Indians get it bad in India also. Discrimination is wrong, but the Indian Muslims should be a heck of a lot more loyal then they are!

Fourth, India, while emerging, is still a 3rd world country!

Muslims

That's an issue which is probably expected .. But It's okay they are treating by the hands of Indians (Hindus) ..
Down here, we're treating like the same way as Indian Muslims are in India ..

All this is wrong.
Do you know, out of 12 presidents of India 4 were Muslims and out as many Vice-Presidents 3 were muslims.
Still you say muslims change their name to get jobs or to get into universities.

Last edited:

All this is wrong.
Do you know, out of 12 presidents of India 4 were Muslims and out as many Vice-Presidents 3 were muslims.
Still you say muslims change their name to get jobs or to get into universities.
That's not the first time Sunni Man has been wrong.

I got those stats from Wikipedia.
I was reading on Wiki about India and read that Bollywoods's most popular male actors are Muslims.
Namely Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Amir Khan etc....
I feel these actors cannot make it big if they don't have support from majority of the public, which you say is Hindu.

I got those stats from Wikipedia.
I was reading on Wiki about India and read that Bollywoods's most popular male actors are Muslims.
Namely Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Amir Khan etc....
I feel these actors cannot make it big if they don't have support from majority of the public, which you say is Hindu.
We have a similar situation here in America.

Some of our most popular actors and athletes are part of the black minority.

Yet the average black in America faces prejudice and subtle bigotry everyday from the majority.

Forum List

Back