indian movie media treats Trump more fairly than our own US media

Feb 6, 2019
was sent this by one of my coworkers, she is from india (and is a #MAGA girl to boot, which most indian women seem to be. Too bad she is only here on a temporary work visa).

the article doesn't give him any glowing reviews but they show him respect, like he deserves, and fairly just tells the news. Sad when some random indian film magazine is more fair to Trump than our American FAKE NEWS media.

Guess Who? This Bollywood Actress Is Donald Trump's Favourite

#MAGA

Wow......................just when I thought Trump supporters couldn't get any stupider. There was no "fairness" to it, they said what he tweeted, then showed the actress posing with Trump and other high ranking types. There was zero either positive or negative about Trump, because the article WAS ABOUT THE ACTRESS!

Repeat thread, just different title. Are you her or agent?
was sent this by one of my coworkers, she is from india (and is a #MAGA girl to boot, which most indian women seem to be. Too bad she is only here on a temporary work visa).

the article doesn't give him any glowing reviews but they show him respect, like he deserves, and fairly just tells the news. Sad when some random indian film magazine is more fair to Trump than our American FAKE NEWS media.

#MAGA

Wow......................just when I thought Trump supporters couldn't get any stupider. There was no "fairness" to it, they said what he tweeted, then showed the actress posing with Trump and other high ranking types. There was zero either positive or negative about Trump, because the article WAS ABOUT THE ACTRESS!
He is a troll spammer

#MAGA
The fat idiot has never earned any respect. In fact everything he has was just given to him.

He is a troll spammer
I'm neither. Same article because had different points to mention about it that I noticed.

Again..................how is this "treating Trump fairly", when in fact, the article wasn't about him, it was about the actress. Trump was basically a footnote and background for the actress in that article.

Which is the opposite of what most articles do. Which UNFAIRLY trash our POTUS. Unlike what happened with our Kenyan former President where every media article was all about him being the greatest president while ignoring all the poison he did to our American democracy!

Which is the opposite of what most articles do. Which UNFAIRLY trash our POTUS. Unlike what happened with our Kenyan former President where every media article was all about him being the greatest president while ignoring all the poison he did to our American democracy!

This wasn't for or against him in any way. Trump is basically background filler and a name for her to drop so that she can get more fame. It's not about Trump in any way shape or form, because the article stated that Trump hates actors and Hollywood, but he likes this one actress and calls her "Miss Bollywood". Sorry, but this is just name dropping via an article, nothing more.

Again..................how is this "treating Trump fairly", when in fact, the article wasn't about him, it was about the actress. Trump was basically a footnote and background for the actress in that article.
Because it just presents him "as is" - reporting that he was there and supports that indian actress. if it was an article written here in the US, it would include some nonsense about protests outside the event, or mention a "controversial" position he has taken. This article allows that he has famous fans, and that they support each other, and that's all that's needed to be known in that particular discussion!

#MAGA

Pretty much all foreign media, treats Trump more fairly. SkyNews from the UK, has treated Trump for fairly.

That's the point. Most of the media, would spin this into a negative about Trump. I've seen this on our media channels all the time.

Forum List

Back