Indian Guy called negroe by White Finnish Man

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PulTgXGy3cQ&feature=player_embedded]Racism In Finland - YouTube[/ame]

He is dark skinned, but Skin colour is not the only Factor when determining Race. To me it is obvious he is not african, also "negroe" is not a nice word. I think he said it to piss him off. Would you see that this Indian Guy is not a African?

By the way I have been called Negroe too by White People on a few occasations and I think I dont look African. They said it to piss me. Just because im dark.

Mebbe he's Creole...

... or Cajun...

... or Melungeon?

no such a Thing exists only in the USA. He is Indian from India (Southasia).

edit, wouldnt you see he is from india? upon seeing him i would think he is from india or Pakistan, not from africa.

Last edited:
Inquiiring wrote: no such a Thing exists only in the USA.

Ever been to Louisiana or Kentucky or Alabama or Tenn.?

Both Creoles and Cajuns are prevalent in southern Louisiana...

... Melungeons in Kentucky, Alabama & Tenn.
:cool:

There are also some few Melumgeons from Arkansas. They are very dark skinned. Most in KY are descendants of those who came here to escape the discrimination they faced other places. We have a lot of very dark skinned 'whites' here, and some others who are light olive skinned but who tan very easily. It isn't always easy to identify the Melungeons here though because many of the names have been lost through marriage which changes the names of the women.

Besides, who cares what they do in Finland?

Last edited:

and those states are not places in the USA?

Racism In Finland - YouTube

He is dark skinned, but Skin colour is not the only Factor when determining Race. To me it is obvious he is not african, also "negroe" is not a nice word. I think he said it to piss him off. Would you see that this Indian Guy is not a African?

By the way I have been called Negroe too by White People on a few occasations and I think I dont look African. They said it to piss me. Just because im dark.

There is no "e" in negro.

You should rejoice in being thought of as "Black". You have happened upon a forum where:

-blacks receive preferential treatment daily at the expense of the "white man".

-blacks according to some of the bright minds here, elected a President who will give them "free shit"(that is actually a quote)

-blacks conspire universally to malign the poor white man.

-being black also gives you a free pass into just about anything that offers some gain for nothing.

So feel fortunate.

It would've helped if he'd worn his 7-Eleven shirt.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." - Joe Biden 2008

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]Joe Biden's racist slip - YouTube[/ame]

There is no "e" in negro.

Except for that "e" in N-E-G-R-O

Although, what Biden said about Indian's working at 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts was true.

If a Republican had said the same thing.

He would be vilified as a racist and hounded out of office by the media. :cool:

Hell he looks white to me,like he comes from texass:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back